Rate me (short manlet)

Atleast htn in both pic why are you copping so hard u stupid faced Mumbai lurking border hopping freak
Im not Indian you literal faggot, retarded greycel cant rate for shit keep shut boy you don't know a thing

Im not Indian you literal faggot, retarded greycel cant rate for shit keep shut boy you don't know a thing
usually I rate ppl hard you don’t know rate you’re just mad u schoolshooter disfigured abominable curry faggot face People fall into a coma just by looking at your rapist face.

usually I rate ppl hard you don’t know rate you’re just mad u schoolshooter disfigured abominable curry faggot face People fall into a coma just by looking at your rapist face.
Your dogshit post to rep tells me all I need to know about you worthless incel, your rates are about as shit as your IQ

You’re a HTN carried by your ideal colouring

Your dogshit post to rep tells me all I need to know about you worthless incel, your rates are about as shit as your IQ
Some ppl here rate him CL and you rate him mtn like all his features are above average maybe he’s mtn in TVD shows

Some ppl here rate him CL and you rate him mtn like all his features are above average maybe he’s mtn in TVD shows
only retards said CL most said HTN which in the first pic I agree with, the second is not HTN at all

only retards said CL most said HTN which in the first pic I agree with, the second is not HTN at all
The fact that he’s a fakecel and you rate him mtn show how much you’re low IQ

high MTN in first pic MTN in the other

5'7 at 16 isn't even bad its legit highschool you should pull some beckies
Mtn? Looks better than most guys at his age for sure. Ur ugly for sure

• +1
Reactions: jsp
Mtn? Looks better than most guys at his age for sure. Ur ugly for sure
I said HTN later your absolute fucking money :ROFLMAO: and in the second pic you guys are literal faggots if you think that's top 10% of the population

Ur ugly for sure
Your ugly as shit if you think he is top 10%, you fucking subhuman must be ethnic if you think this barely above average white guy mogs

The fact that he’s a fakecel and you rate him mtn show how much you’re low IQ
retared can't even use proper grammar while calling me low IQ, you must be autistic. And I can tell you don't go outside you filthy subhuman cause most normies are fakecel and for the 4th time he;s HTN in first pic

keep barking for me dog

Your ugly as shit if you think he is top 10%, you fucking subhuman must be ethnic if you think this barely above average white guy mogs ≠
Send a pic of an above average white guy for his age, then we will see.

Send a pic of an above average white guy for his age, then we will see.
Burden of proof is on you bud, if you think he's top 10% prove it otherwise your sucking his dick with your shitskin tier rates :ROFLMAO:

Burden of proof is on you bud, if you think he's top 10% prove it otherwise your sucking his dick with your shitskin tier rates :ROFLMAO:
Top 10%?

thats what HTN is, dumb fuck has 0 clue what he's talking about yet is giving this guy rates out of his ass

Funny GIF

thats what HTN is, dumb fuck has 0 clue what he's talking about yet is giving this guy rates out of his ass

Funny GIF
it’s not lol, you have it all figured apparently. Joined 4 months ago mdrrrrr

it’s not lol, you have it all figured apparently. Joined 4 months ago mdrrrrr
its 10-15%, if you want to dick ride join dates people here much before you and me said the same

retared is backed into a corner and is forced to regress his dogshit ass rating cagefuel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

its 10-15%, if you want to dick ride join dates people here much before you and me said the same

retared is backed into a corner and is forced to regress his dogshit ass rating cagefuel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In no western country is htn 90% percentile lol, maybe in Islamabad where you post from.

Not even that bad tbh. 5'7 is like a regular short., go outside and you'll see plenty of 5'7 dudes with girlfriends

Not even that bad tbh. 5'7 is like a regular short., go outside and you'll see plenty of 5'7 dudes with girlfriends
Online dating though will be impossible for you

you'll have to meet girls in real life:ogre:

In no western country is htn 90% percentile lol, maybe in Islamabad where you post from
And now I know your 100% a shitskin to think the West is majority HTN, fuck off back to whatever slum you are from monkey its 90th percentile and everyone here agrees

And now I know your 100% a shitskin to think the West is majority HTN, fuck off back to whatever slum you are from monkey its 90th percentile and everyone here agrees
in America its about 20%

in America its about 20%
literal tales, fuck off back to Mongolia subhuman, you 100% don't live here and this is a pathetic attempt to salvage your humiliation, DNR anything else you have to say
Im dead laughing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and watah
literal tales, fuck off back to Mongolia subhuman, you 100% don't live here and this is a pathetic attempt to salvage your humiliation, DNR anything else you have to say
30% undesirable 50% normie 20% desirable what do u think @thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Yeah i have a girlfriend as well

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
so am i mtn or htn and what is a fakecel

30% undesirable 50% normie 20% desirable what do u think @thereallegend
considering 63% of Americans aged 18-30 are virgins or haven't had sex in a year id say that's accurate

and dating apps littarrly show 80% of women want the top 20% of men

might go to Italy everyone is short there.
Since when? I have family that live in Italy and theres lots of guys that are 6"2+

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Since when? I have family that live in Italy and theres lots of guys that are 6"2+
when i went i mostly saw shorter people not saying that everyone is tho

• +1
Reactions: beniman
htn, + high appeal pheno + white, u shouldnt struggle to pull despite being short

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
« MTN » what are you talking about u disfigured curry faggot he’s atleast strong htn jfl
Bro u good at rating can u rate me in pm?

retared can't even use proper grammar while calling me low IQ, you must be autistic. And I can tell you don't go outside you filthy subhuman cause most normies are fakecel and for the 4th time he;s HTN in first pic

keep barking for me dog
It’s you who are autistic in every way Even in rating you’re a disfigured curry born in the dumps of Mumbai by 2 faggots who got a failed experience like u , i can smell Your stench comes through my screen.

fuck you
you look like a hockey boy and ur literally 16 girls dont gaf about height in high school
how are you not slaying
since when do 16yr old dont care about height they are the ones that chase chad the most cuz they can use the excuse of using their teenage years for "fun"

Good base no point just giving up. Can definitely still slay. Wear lifts and stop being a doomer

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and nathan
you look good easy htn

dont listen to people rating u below they dont know how to rate for shit

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
jfl at tvd shows

• +1
Reactions: jsp
U look like an upgraded version of some guy I know irl and he’s considered gl

You are solid facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32449
high mtn

how old are you?