Rate Me Side/Front/Gymcel

T

thisisagreatname

Iron
Front:

Side:

Physique:

Filtermaxxed Photos So I Look Less Subhuman:

How do I hairmax if I have a round hairline? Anything else to max before surgery? I'm 5ft 4 how screwed am I, not keen on limb lengthening but hoping to get gh treatment (in my teens). Not sure if I'll get gh though ): Both parents 5ft 4.

You're honestly the most masculine Asian dude I've seen here. You got it pretty damn good already, I don't see facial surgery in your future. I'd say just do research on hair supplements if you fear balding and just take care of it

I'm 5ft 4 how screwed am I, not keen on limb lengthening but hoping to get gh treatment (in my teens). Not sure if I'll get gh though ): Both parents 5ft 4.
How old are you?

Lookin good. 6.25 front, side 5 and body 7.

Strange, you are the first asian with dolicocefal skull i see

Front: 5PSL Side: 4.5PSL (Others might say that profile isn't good but I feel there is nothing wrong with it and looks good on you)
Nose is the main issue imo. With a better nose you would be higher.

You're honestly the most masculine Asian dude I've seen here. You got it pretty damn good already, I don't see facial surgery in your future. I'd say just do research on hair supplements if you fear balding and just take care of it
TBH he's the first Asian dude I've seen here unless I'm forgetting someone.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Front: 5PSL Side: 4.5PSL (Others might say that profile isn't good but I feel there is nothing wrong with it and looks good on you)

I've seen some darker Asians and they were subhuman af

Ah ok I see. I was gonna take creatine for extra gymcel but it accelerates baldness. I've heard balding genes are from maternal side and my grandfather from that side isn't bald.

What haircut to look less subhuman though?

EDIT: Grew like one inch since I was 13, so either fused plates or fucked up gh ):
You might be waiting for your growth spurt still, I had mine at like 15.
But I wouldn't take any chances, get on mk677 (it helps secrete HGH)

I don't have perms to PM for some reason, do you mind removing the imgur links from the original thread post? The rules says there is an hour window but I can't find the edit button. Thanks :D

20190118 171800

20190118 173052

You're 5.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome