Rate Me, specifically my eye area

S

sim

Iron

Any other ways to improve eyebrow density and growth?
Tried topical minoxidil in the past and never worked

• +1
Reactions: Lars
7, giga chad jawline also what's your height

• +1
Reactions: sim
could easily become a model, clear up the skin and get in the golden 10-12% bf range

• +1
also your lips are fucking ridiculous you monkey they arent wide at all but theyre good if the girl likes specifically black guys. but the color is good

eye area?
I don’t really care bout overall facial rating, I did one previously, with video
about the same for the eye area id say

• +1
@Blackgymmax

oh this is a much better rep, id say youre like a tyrone overall but your lips still look ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
ez fix, lip reduction
ye, probably the best looking black guy ive seen on this forum even moreso than that mogging machine dude

• +1
Reactions: sim and oatmeal
oh this is a much better rep, id say youre like a tyrone overall but your lips still look ridiculous
Yeah I agree they lowkey big, I could get a lip reduction for maximum psl and harmony, but I dont care tbh/not bothered. Some foids say they a lil big but dont mind and other love them

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Damn pics are down :/

Can you PM pics please?

Can't see pics. What East African country are you from? I'm Somali

and dont use that pic for a rating. you look like ass there lmao

North Sudan

Mirin that eye area. Your lips are really big but you're still above average looking + tall + gymcelled. Get off this site and slay boyo. What are you even doing here? You've done all the typical looksmaxxes too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
could easily become a model, clear up the skin and get in the golden 10-12% bf range
Older pic and was using flash, My skin is clearer now and I got hollow cheeks under most lighting

Actually 1 looksmax you could do is take minoxodil to improve your eyebrows and facial hair, right now they're small and patchy. Get thicker eyebrows + goatee

Actually 1 looksmax you could do is take minoxodil to improve your eyebrows and facial hair, right now they're small and patchy. Get thicker eyebrows + goatee
Tried minox previously on my eyebrows, not much change
I don’t really care about growing facial hair currently, I normally have it trimmed lower than that

Tried minox previously on my eyebrows, not much change
I don’t really care about growing facial hair currently, I normally have it trimmed lower than that
Maybe consider lip reduction surgery? It's usually $2k and not invasive

Not worth spending that money for me, at the current time at least. Im 18 rn, no one really comments on them and they don't bother me, even after I acknowledged they were lowkey big

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
probably not worth it. it adds appeal to black women and making it smaller wont give him more appeal to whites as overall he looks like a nigger so he may as well keep it

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and sim
I ain't really finna teach you how to get away with murder

High inhib pussy immediately deleted pics :feelskek:

Any other ways to improve eyebrow density and growth?
Tried topical minoxidil in the past and never worked

I'd say between incel and LTN

Must be larp edited pic, need lip reduction

• JFL
can't see pics, dm