Rate me squinting and not

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
Warned for deleting the pics on the thread.

Thats not how you do it correctly, you should manually hood your eyes by raising your brows and then shutting them over your lids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Thats not how you do it correctly, you should manually hood your eyes by raising your brows and then shutting them over your lids
Ok but hooding goes away when I blink

Ok but hooding goes away when I blink
Well just learn to blink as little as possible. And even if you do, your eyes should still stay hooded

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Well just learn to blink as little as possible. And even if you do, your eyes should still stay hooded
Thanks So Much for this I been wondering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
elab please.

Your canthal tilt is hood but yout eye shape vro
Good*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
elab please.
push your eyebrows up and shift them ever so slightly forward to the point where u can feel them sitting slightly above ur eyelids

what do you think about this man?

push your eyebrows up and shift them ever so slightly forward to the point where u can feel them sitting slightly above ur eyelids
ok i raise my eyebrows look up then lower them but then I look angry and my lashes go into my eyebrows.

ok i raise my eyebrows look up then lower them but then I look angry and my lashes go into my eyebrows.
ur over doing it once u raise ur eyebrows, pull them very slowly over ur eyelids and only a tiny bit, keep doing it until u get used to it

and you slay ?

Didn't look.

You have decent bones dude. Mogs my bones to where Maria lost her virginity lol.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

Yeah thanks a lot for the explanation. But it seems I dont have those fats above right below brow bridge and my brows are very close to my eyes.

bare in mind if u have subhuman fat pads this won't work
Yes this is true, i have low set brows and good browridge, and i don't have that much upper eyelids exposure, so doing this is a breeze for me, I'm always subconsciously like this. But it's very important to nit overdo the lower eyelid like Nick Squintman

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah thanks a lot for the explanation. But it seems I dont have those fats above right below brow bridge and my brows are very close to my eyes.
:banderas:

Well just squinch all the time if you have scleral show, i do it all my life, just slightly tho, don't overdo it like Squintman
probably why it doesn't work for me.
Also I have scleral show

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2205
Yes this is true, i have low set brows and good browridge, and i don't have that much upper eyelids exposure, so doing this is a breeze for me, I'm always subconsciously like this. But it's very important to nit overdo the lower eyelid like Nick Squintman
You can do even more hooding by manually placing the fat with your fingers
For photos only though
Obviously

Well just squinch all the time if you have scleral show, i do it all my life, just slightly tho, don't overdo it like Squintman
This the best lookmax except retin a i have gotten from this site

LOL i didn't think you would actually look like your avi.

• +1
You can do even more hooding by manually placing the fat with your fingers
For photos only though
Obviously
Too much hooding is not good tho, looks unnatural and tryhard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and wellthatsucks
  • +1
This the best lookmax except retin a i have gotten from this site
Yeah, slight squinching and manually hooding changed my looks completely, after that moment i started to get called hot by many girls, it's life changing, have fun with this best looksmax

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3123
  • +1
Squintmaxxed
8E13641D 8A44 42F0 BF49 C9C73A24A00E

• +1
You eyes is not good because of your race, i made a thread about blacks, they are by pattern boneless in the eye area, but, you don't looks bad, so 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.