Rate me, strengths flaws. I am 16 years, 5'11' 145 lbs, skinny fat,.

Methhead

Methhead

Banned
give any sort of looksmaxxing advice that I can do at my age. Be brually honest. Please no troll suggestions or ratings because I genuinely need help.

Attachments

• WIN_20220517_17_50_09_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220517_17_50_09_Pro.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
better photos

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You look like a girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 6128, Enfant terrible and 4 others
autism/10

• JFL
need a better hair style not telling you to cut it
You need to start to chew
Need to gym max
Need to get on tretinoin

Please fucking shave the mustache

• +1
give any sort of looksmaxxing advice that I can do at my age. Be brually honest. Please no troll suggestions or ratings because I genuinely need help.

Get rid of that shit haircut and go for a different one asap, it doesnt suit your low T features

Gymmaxx and RTT + lifts since youre a manlet with a frame that even a gust of wind could knock over

Skinmaxx and u should be good to go with all this.​

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

Get rid of that shit haircut and go for a different one asap, it doesnt suit your low T features​

Gymmaxx and RTT + lifts since youre a manlet with a frame that even a gust of wind could knock over​

He's a pretty fucking dude

Looks like a gender bent nelson

Get rid of that shit haircut and go for a different one asap, it doesnt suit your low T features​

Gymmaxx and RTT + lifts since youre a manlet with a frame that even a gust of wind could knock over​

im taller than 80 percent of guys in my grade.

I'd build a decent amount of muscle mass and cut to 10-12% bodyfat. You really don't need to be shredded. Hypertrophy train for a few months and then cut for abs, In your teenage years, a good set of abs and a bit of muscle to compliment it go a long way. I'd get a better hairdo. You could definitely do a messy fringe- look it up! You said to be brutally honest, and I'd say that your hair really isn't doing it for you. You have a good face and nice height though. Fix your hair and physique and you will be a high tier normie-low tier chad lite.

there is no ascending with that face shape im sorry

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gerardwayfan
(slight)Negative Canthal Tilt>>Canthoplasty

Shitty Haircut>>Get an NT haircut
Thin Eyebrows>>Minoxidil+Castor Oil+Microneedling+Eyebrow Dye

Rounded(and probably recessed) Jaw>>Probably Bimax but I would have to see your side profile first.

Narrow Mouth>>Bimax(it’ll help slightly i’m pretty sure)+Mouth Widening

Skinnyfat body>>Gymmax
Pale Skin>>Supplement Beta-Carotene

I would recommend specific Jaw work but you didn’t post your side profile

Shit haircut go for fringe