rate me (tell me what i can improve on)

• So Sad
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
starvemaxxing rapes ur insulin man dont do it
i just do it when im desperate look at how fat and wide my face is in first pic jfl i was letting myself go with bf%

i just do it when im desperate look at how fat and wide my face is in first pic jfl i was letting myself go with bf%
bigger cheeks are required for the appeal group you slay at, trying to be maesthetic is pointless rn

whats ur ethnicity? u pass as latino tbh
levantine arab in that pic i looked latino bc of that shit mustache idk what i was thinking

• +1
bigger cheeks are required for the appeal group you slay at, trying to be maesthetic is pointless rn
yea i just had shit confidence with some belly and a bloated face bhai

levantine arab in that pic i looked latino bc of that shit mustache idk what i was thinking
i think youll have a good time slaying

i think youll have a good time slaying
muslim shithole country is stopping me from having tons of sex bc of religion i still do talk to girls in my area, i have lots of girls on my phone from america/the west all think im chad (not even close jfl) and i figured if i immigrate i'd slay hard as fuck on a daily

• Love it
gonna keep improving, also thinking about canthoplasty and face implants. what do u think? (tell me what i could do for more improvement)
IMO implants don't look natural and surgery should only be for functional purposes like a bimah