Rate me + tips (18m)

You look good man but when it comes to your face I think you're trying too hard.

I am currently growing my eyebrows thicker and doing skincare + swimming, sprinting, cycling and gym
grow out your hair on the back and sides, grow your eye brows more and dye them darker, and hop on supplements. your coloring is already good but it could be better, HTN. pentamogger as well, very good physique

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
I am currently growing my eyebrows thicker and doing skincare + swimming, sprinting, cycling and gym
look less geeked grow hair longer and hit shoulders more

Did you get a bimax or did you get out of the womb looking like that?

lowkey need a bigger nose or some shit like that makes harmony drop like a stone

Holy nosecel, get rhino and ascend to cl, high mtn for now

Stop squinting with your eyes it makes you look weird. Just take a pic normally. Youre a htn, arent Croatian girls racist? Use sunscreen cus you look more lightskin than Croatian. Dont bite your cheek and stop squinting ill say. Otherwise body is good too.

Stop squinting with your eyes it makes you look weird. Just take a pic normally. Youre a htn, arent Croatian girls racist? Use sunscreen cus you look more lightskin than Croatian. Dont bite your cheek and stop squinting ill say. Otherwise body is good too.
Actuallly a don’t bite me cheeks it’s my natural position of but maybe a squint a little bit but not much to be honest

Actuallly a don’t bite me cheeks it’s my natural position of but maybe a squint a little bit but not much to be honest
Dont squint at all it makes you look autistiska same with biting

• +1
Reactions: hrvtska