R
Redwoods84
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 96
- Reputation
- 10
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
can’t do much unless I hard max to change thatmmtn/hmtn
Your canthal tilt and your nose are your main flaws.
Betamethasone for the nose can help.can’t do much unless I hard max to change that
what do u think my potential is thenBetamethasone for the nose can help.
HMTN look great too bad you have a negatieve canthal tiltRate me and give tips I’m 6,3 (190 cm) and 17 looking for more advice and see my potentiaal
yeah man it sucks, height makes up for itHMTN look great too bad you have a negatieve canthal tilt
Yeah it does so dont worry about it to muchyeah man it sucks, height makes up for it
I would say you have potential for lhtn.what do u think my potential is then
Yeah it does so dont worry about it to much
preciate the adviceI would say you have potential for lhtn.
Well, it's a bit unrealistic—though in a best-case scenario, you might pull it off—but I'd say LHTN is achievable.Betamethasone for the nose, a palatal expander pushes the zygomatic bones outwards, which in some cases can help significantly, with some degree of improvement for canthal tilt, and at 190 cm tall and using steroids, I would say that MHTN has potential.
Thanks for all the advice helps me out a lotWell, it's a bit unrealistic—though in a best-case scenario, you might pull it off—but I'd say LHTN is achievable.
get off this siteRate me and give tips I’m 6,3 (190 cm) and 17 looking for more advice and see my potential
Fuck dude that was pretty scaryget off this site
Get leanerRate me and give tips I’m 6,3 (190 cm) and 17 looking for more advice and see my potential
Thank you, any tipsMmtn
You look already maxxed you can check botb for nose and keep going gym keep being healthy bla blaThank you, any tips
at max potential without hard maxing thank you, still a good rating imoYou look already maxxed you can check botb for nose and keep going gym keep being healthy bla bla
Just trynna get seenHoly post to rep ratio
I mean there’s always room for improvementYeah bro if youre really 6'3 you are also a MTN you should be easily pulling in USA not sure why are you on this forum
Rate me and give tips I’m 6,3 (190 cm) and 17 looking for more advice and see my potential
Got itLmtn imo u look so forced on the third photo
Thank youmirin