Rate me Vs FunkyFlamingo

Dom flamingo mogs

• So Sad
Reactions: schizoautist93
people say only like 10% of men have inward gonions, i believe the percentage is way higher, literally every zoomer i see have inward gonials
They were talking about .me's user-base. IRL is different.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432

Attachments

• F43C119C-CEE6-420C-8DAB-DEC242C1337D.jpeg
    F43C119C-CEE6-420C-8DAB-DEC242C1337D.jpeg
    354.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 8D105B3E-DA56-4514-BDA2-495576B2D4BE.jpeg
    8D105B3E-DA56-4514-BDA2-495576B2D4BE.jpeg
    354.3 KB · Views: 0
  • F5046A56-7D45-4AE4-8EB2-6C29A305F0D2.jpeg
    F5046A56-7D45-4AE4-8EB2-6C29A305F0D2.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 0
Some of them do indeed, but that is why they expire so early
In this pic u can't see I have inwards right? It's pretty much hidden. Along with my balding. Literally only flaws I can spot are bloating and oversized nose and maybe unkempt beard. Agreed?

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_210640.jpg
    IMG_20231028_210640.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
In this pic u can't see I have inwards right? It's pretty much hidden. Along with my balding. Literally only flaws I can spot are bloating and oversized nose and maybe unkempt beard. Agreed?
slightly more beard volume, there was a pic u posted i liked, that beard volume masked ur inward gonions

slightly more beard volume, there was a pic u posted i liked, that beard volume masked ur inward gonions
So the beard volume now is not enough. I should grow it longer?

Does it look inward because im 16 and have babyfat?

Attachments

• 5F7F3CFA-67D4-49EA-BC48-71EFCA565563.jpeg
    5F7F3CFA-67D4-49EA-BC48-71EFCA565563.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 0
Does it look inward because im 16 and have babyfat?
it looks inward, @St.TikTokcel is more competent than me on what is inward or not

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yo can you check pm real quick?

Yo can you check pm real quick?

Funky has big potentional, could be a chadlite but he wastes his time on a forums responding to people instead

You have severe fluoride stare, but you mog this ugly broccoli head to oblivion

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Both have the unforgivable failo, inward gonions, so it doesnt matter who mogs or not, girls find inward gonions repulsive
What options do I have? I have inward in one side and straight in other is this better or worse? Is chewing the only softmax?

What options do I have? I have inward in one side and straight in other is this better or worse? Is chewing the only softmax?
i actually think this is worse, cuz u will have a noticeable strong side, and a noticeable weak side, which can mess up ur confidence.

The only fix for inward gonions is either implants or palatal widening, there is no other way

i actually think this is worse, cuz u will have a noticeable strong side, and a noticeable weak side, which can mess up ur confidence.

The only fix for inward gonions is either implants or palatal widening, there is no other way
Yeah it messes up my mental
What about bimax?

Yeah it messes up my mental
What about bimax?
sadly bimax wont widen the gonions. Only MSDO, IMDO or jaw angle implants can change the gonions

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
When they see my assymtrical does it throw them off? I
they will notice it, because of tiktok culture, before it was more subconsciously, but now they will be aware of it

they will notice it, because of tiktok culture, before it was more subconsciously, but now they will be aware of
So who am I their mind, my bad side or good side or inbetween

So who am I their mind, my bad side or good side or inbetween
what im saying, due to the tiktok culture, they will analyze ur face, and they will notice the difference between the two sides

what im saying, due to the tiktok culture, they will analyze ur face, and they will notice the difference between the two sides
Let me rephrase my question, will the assymtry be repulsive?

"The dead look in the eyes of the average American. A lack of meaningful individualism." copy paste from urban dict

Let me rephrase my question, will the assymtry be repulsive?
inward gonions is a repulsive trait, dont take it personally, i just speak from a womans point of view

inward gonions is a repulsive trait, dont take it personally, i just speak from a womans point of view
Over even I am repulsed by it, I can’t even become delusional because I can see myself with a straight one. Any point in softmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Over even I am repulsed by it, I can’t even become delusional because I can see myself with a straight one. Any point in softmaxing?
I think there is a point in softmaxing, however u should save up to fix this issue, as this issue is nagging on ur mind, u think about it everyday, and that is not good for ur own well being

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
I think there is a point in softmaxing, however u should save up to fix this issue, as this issue is nagging on ur mind, u think about it everyday, and that is not good for ur own well being
I still don’t understand, why can’t BSSO change the gonials. I think it can ?

I still don’t understand, why can’t BSSO change the gonials. I think it can ?
It doesnt make sense for me why BSSO would change gonials, as BSSO only lengthens? not widens the mandible.

yeah, that is basically IMDO
You thinking growing a beard is good to hide it? And what do you think about minox on face does it cause aging?

But mandible width doesn’t necessarily mean outward gonials ?
It can help widening the gonials.
but in my opinion the best option is jaw angle implants for gonial angle

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You thinking growing a beard is good to hide it? And what do you think about minox on face does it cause aging?
yeah beard hides it, im using minox, albeit orally

yeah beard hides it, im using minox, albeit orally
Not oral, topical I heard it can make a person grow a beard.
If it does is oral better and You think taking minox oral at 19 won’t harm growth?

Not oral, topical I heard it can make a person grow a beard.
If it does is oral better and You think taking minox oral at 19 won’t harm growth?
oral is better, minox wont harm growth regardless, it is fin that may fuck up growth

oral is better, minox wont harm growth regardless, it is fin that may fuck up growth
Also I want to grow my eyebrows but I fear it might make my skin look worse and darker (ethnic).

Wouldn't oral affect my hair in general, and would I have to consistently take oral since I fear it might mess up the hair on my scalp.

Also I want to grow my eyebrows but I fear it might make my skin look worse and darker (ethnic).

Wouldn't oral affect my hair in general, and would I have to consistently take oral since I fear it might mess up the hair on my scalp.
Skin will look Worse if u take it topically, if u take it orally, u can combat this with a solid skincare routine, topical is Worse than oral due to the alcohol content which dries up the skin.

It wont mess up the existing hair, But if u quit minox, the hair u grew from minox will eventually be gone

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Mogs flamingo but take a normal picture bro