willcel

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
ik my nct is bad
IMG 3274

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, try2beme and aesthetic beauty
im scowling cuz the flash is bright my lips aren’t THAT uneven

Did u took the pic in the middle of the night??

blud thinks the problem is his eyes

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, mog_or_be_mogged and fufurjde
Not bad but what the fuck is up with your top lip
Your skin is flawless

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and antony 726
ur canthal tilt on its own isn’t even that bad. it’s the negative hooding and lashes making it look more negative than it really is
im growing out my lashes… fixes for hooding?

Pre Alr Ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
nose is your falio

How is this unfrauded?

@willsoooomasculine brutal for real

How insecure are you be honest? Genuine question

I seen like 10+ post of u asking for rate me

@willsoooomasculine brutal for real

How insecure are you be honest? Genuine question

I seen like 10+ post of u asking for rate me
im really insecure but if i do enough rates with multiple looks and hairstyles i know what will look good because of what rates higher. trying very unfrauded and tall haircut this time.

well people dont really tend to look better with back camera + flash
Tbh I thought it does cause it makes alot of peoples bones look more prominent in these typa pics

im really insecure but if i do enough rates with multiple looks and hairstyles i know what will look good because of what rates higher. trying very unfrauded and tall haircut this time.
I kinda feel bad bro I know how you feel. Do you get bullied? What are you into looksmaxing?

What going u into looks maxing is what i meant @willsoooomasculine

got fucking autocorrect

not bad for back camera middle of the night, nose looks wacky though

What going u into looks maxing is what i meant @willsoooomasculine
well 2 years ago i looked like this
IMG 3256

then in 2022/early 2023 I first learned about looksmaxxing after I had Blackpill curse come in my spotify recommended and I searched up the lyrics. I ignored it and thought it was stupid

nobody ever took me srsly (was still rlly skinny and short/ugly so i started hard gymcelling and I got huge and 200lbs+ and could incline 255 easy for reps. nobody still ever took me srsly so I turned to food and got fat and the only thing I did was lift.

I then got a gf and she cheated on me with a much more attractive guy so I kept gymcelling harder, until in the fall/summer I had no friends and was bullied for being fat.

(Then, I saw an edit with like 10 likes that said gymcelling is cope its all face). There was a “#looksmaxxing” hashtag so i searched it up and found this site again, but it looked a lil different from b4 so i didn’t remember it and I lurked and read a ton of botb threads and i did a ton of research on looks theory

I then got rlly upset with myself and cut rlly hard, I only ate carrots, protein shakes, and meats for a few weeks (this was when I made a .org acc) . I tend to devote myself to things very quickly, like I did w gymcelling.

so I kept cutting, got into a whole bunch of other stuff etc.

But, I was called skinny, then fat, always ugly, unapproachable, and unstable by my friends and my parents so i’ve never had a positive view of myself so that’s why im so insecure

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Carv
well 2 years ago i looked like thisView attachment 2787101
then in 2022/early 2023 I first learned about looksmaxxing after I had Blackpill curse come in my spotify recommended and I searched up the lyrics. I ignored it and thought it was stupid

nobody ever took me srsly (was still rlly skinny and short/ugly so i started hard gymcelling and I got huge and 200lbs+ and could incline 255 easy for reps. nobody still ever took me srsly so I turned to food and got fat and the only thing I did was lift.

I then got a gf and she cheated on me with a much more attractive guy so I kept gymcelling harder, until in the fall/summer I had no friends and was bullied for being fat.

(Then, I saw an edit with like 10 likes that said gymcelling is cope its all face). There was a “#looksmaxxing” hashtag so i searched it up and found this site again, but it looked a lil different from b4 so i didn’t remember it and I lurked and read a ton of botb threads and i did a ton of research on looks theory

I then got rlly upset with myself and cut rlly hard, I only ate carrots, protein shakes, and meats for a few weeks (this was when I made a .org acc) . I tend to devote myself to things very quickly, like I did w gymcelling.

But, I was called skinny, then fat, always ugly, unapproachable, and unstable by my friends and my parents so i’ve never had a positive view of myself so that’s why im so insecure
but, i grew to 6’2 and im still pretty muscular. Ive made a shit ton of progress and people who called me ugly and fat compliment me now.
I know its fake love so I need to have truthful ratings and views from ppl and i cant get that irl.

• +1
Reactions: Carv

Similar story to me. Good luck bro

Rip, hope you get what you want

• +1
Reactions: willcel
Similar story to me. Good luck bro
my ex that cheated on me called me beautiful anyway but I hate fake people. I can still slay outside if school but I need more work done so I have a ton of schizo indians degrade me

my ex that cheated on me called me beautiful anyway but I hate fake people. I can still slay outside if school but I need more work done so I have a ton of schizo indians degrade me
damn getting cheated prob hurt u bad didn't it

damn getting cheated prob hurt u bad didn't it
not rlly too much she said so much shit about me so I couldn’t get another gf at the school and then when I got way better looking she started being nice and complimenting me to my friends

It's your nose here too. You may need rhino. Measure it to make sure.
yeah.. i can’t get rhino till im out of college (junior hs rn) but know it’s gnna happen soon enough

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Bro looks disgusted from life

• JFL
Reactions: willcel
Looks good.

Lookin like squidward tbh