Rate me when I just woke up in the morning

Yeah placement I can sort of agree on, tho I might argue mine are higher set (on some photos)

But they aren’t to narrow I swear they just look it.

And I don’t have a NCT (see pic) it just looks like it for sum reason

And yes I agree I could be more tanned
Nose is fine imo
Ur infras are droopy so that’s why it appears like that I kinda have the same. But ur eyebrows are very good so It saves ur eye arew, and ur lips are narrow because they’re so tall aswell so it just makes them look rounded and narrow compared to ur nose

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Ur infras are droopy so that’s why it appears like that I kinda have the same. But ur eyebrows are very good so It saves ur eye arew, and ur lips are narrow because they’re so tall aswell so it just makes them look rounded and narrow compared to ur nose
My lips are good for female gaze a few have commented about it so I’ll leave them

MTN, mogs me.
Manletmoggerr

@anthony111553 @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @thecel @SubhumanForever
Brachy skull pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascеnd, manletmogger, Joshrc and 2 others
mini mr lust?

• JFL
Reactions: j05
What do you think @Joshrc?
Mirror photo mogs. As @manletmogger said, you have good fat distribution so you will ascend if u leanmaxx. Also framemaxx buddy boyo

• Love it
Mirror photo mogs. As @manletmogger said, you have good fat distribution so you will ascend if u leanmaxx. Also framemaxx buddy boyo
Ik im gym maxxing
Just wait for my ascension bhai 😍😍

• Love it
Reactions: Joshrc
My bones are only gonna get bigger when I get leaner
Why do you keep coping with “muh I’m going to ascend when I’m lean”, you are going to look the same. Maybe if you were obese tier going to 12% body fat it would have a difference…

• Hmm...
Why do you keep coping with “muh I’m going to ascend when I’m lean”, you are going to look the same. Maybe if you were obese tier going to 12% body fat it would have a difference…
I’m 20% and going down 10% to 10% will be monumental
Like yes I have good fat distribution but leaning down is not cope bro , yes maybe mental masturbation , but it is not cope.

100% of ascensions you see come from losing fat + natural aging .

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
plus I am 17 and my buccal fat pads are still there (baby fat)
Natural aging will get rid of those . So yes, I will ascend when I’m lean as I have the bones

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
I’m 20% and going down 10% to 10% will be monumental
Like yes I have good fat distribution but leaning down is not cope bro , yes maybe mental masturbation , but it is not cope.

100% of ascensions you see come from losing fat + natural aging .
You keep saying you are 20% to make out like your facial leanness is something extraordinary, when in reality you aren’t 20% body fat.

Just look at your stick arms for example, unless you store all your fat in your stomach and hips like some skinny fat cuck, then you aren’t at such a high body fat.

So no you won’t “ascend”, yeah maybe you’ll look slightly better but it’s not going to be that big of a difference

You keep saying you are 20% to make out like your facial leanness is something extraordinary, when in reality you aren’t 20% body fat.

Just look at your stick arms for example, unless you store all your fat in your stomach and hips like some skinny fat cuck, then you aren’t at such a high body fat.

So no you won’t “ascend”, yeah maybe you’ll look slightly better but it’s not going to be that big of a difference
HERES SOME PROOF (see pic)
I don’t say it to make out it’s something extrodinary at all, im simply putting it out there.
I have no visible abs / definition which is 15% + at the minimum
I do believe my fat goes towards my stomach yes. But I’m definitely not peeled on my face, I can clearly grab a whale of fat on my cheeks for sure. So unless my bones are chad tier. I have facial fat for sure.

Leaning down is the best looksmaxx you can do, so please tell me how it won’t ascend me?
Just because I have ‘good’ fat distribution doesn’t mean im peeled in my face.

The picture is a body fat and weight + height machine in my gym.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
HERES SOME PROOF (see pic)
I don’t say it to make out it’s something extrodinary at all, im simply putting it out there.
I have no visible abs / definition which is 15% + at the minimum
I do believe my fat goes towards my stomach yes. But I’m definitely not peeled on my face, I can clearly grab a whale of fat on my cheeks for sure. So unless my bones are chad tier. I have facial fat for sure.

Leaning down is the best looksmaxx you can do, so please tell me how it won’t ascend me?
Just because I have ‘good’ fat distribution doesn’t mean im peeled in my face.

The picture is a body fat and weight + height machine in my gym.
your “proof” is one of those shitty machines at the gym that aren’t accurate at all

Dnrd a single word.

your “proof” is one of those shitty machines at the gym that aren’t accurate at all

Dnrd a single word.
Jfl alright I mean it’s the most accurate reading I can get
Idk why your arguing that getting lean won’t ascend me when it’s the number 1 thing I can do

• +1
Jfl alright I mean it’s the most accurate reading I can get
Idk why your arguing that getting lean won’t ascend me when it’s the number 1 thing I can do
Because it won’t “ascend” you. Yes it will improve your face, but you clearly don’t store a lot of fat in your face for it to make a big difference from what you are at right now. If you were an obese fat fuck then yeah I’d say it would ascend you, but the point is you aren’t.

• +1
Because it won’t “ascend” you. Yes it will improve your face, but you clearly don’t store a lot of fat in your face for it to make a big difference from what you are at right now. If you were an obese fat fuck then yeah I’d say it would ascend you, but the point is you aren’t.
Yeah of course I can agree. But if you look at like Josh McGreg or Even K.Shami (jfl) they weren’t ‘obese’ but just on the higher bf scale like myself

Losing fat / their baby fat ascended them hard
It’s the only people I can think to compare.
But I get you, I will still ‘look better’ which is ascending imo.

• +1
What COULD ascend me then ?

• +1
What COULD ascend me then ?
There’s nothing that will ascend you as you are already HTN+. But for improvements you can make, train your neck, build a better physique, fix your colouring (tanning and achieving red undertones), and grow your lashes.

• +1
There’s nothing that will ascend you as you are already HTN+. But for improvements you can make, train your neck, build a better physique, fix your colouring (tanning and achieving red undertones), and grow your lashes.
Okay nice man, hope to reach Chadlite (some users have rated me that)

Btw another ascension from getting lean here

Attachments

• v09044g40000crf2rafog65lt5ltu2vg.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • +1
Is this same pics u showed me? You look htn-high htn here
Nah I just lost more face fat ngl and it made my lower third look longer somehow fuck knows how, not even decorated too brw

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
Nah I just lost more face fat ngl and it made my lower third look longer somehow fuck knows how, not even decorated too brw
Nice ascension

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
  • +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
Okay nice man, hope to reach Chadlite (some users have rated me that)

Btw another ascension from getting lean here
No offence bhai, but that guy was clearly bloated with bad fat distribution. Ur whole entire ogee curve is visible meaning what is there to benefit from leanmaxxing

No offence bhai, but that guy was clearly bloated with bad fat distribution. Ur whole entire ogee curve is visible meaning what is there to benefit from leanmaxxing
Something , trust, my face is still fat .
I gurantee itttt. Maybe I just have chad bones

You look like Lando Noris

• +1
HTN

• +1
Creative way of telling me to ropemaxx :feelswhy::feelswah: