in a void of omnipresent Chaos

fuaark I'm mirin my nose so hard

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2205
No point in rating kids

bullshit this is you

bullshit this is you
Check the thread where I posted my current self. There is clearly a resemblance. Fuark I descended so hard.

I'm sorry, another evidence that puberty is not always good for looksmaxxing, shouldve went on puberty blockers before you went full oger

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
Check the thread where I posted my current self. There is clearly a resemblance. Fuark I descended so hard.
blue eyed ginger rare asf

My eyes are green actually. If there's a lot of sunlight hitting my eyes, they will appear blue.
can you link me to your post of you now?

red haired devil

Tragic descent

• So Sad
this my point that testosterone is bad, enough; whatever
how do I inject estrogen? Will I turn into a soyboy? Will I grow tits? And wil my dick shrink?

fucking Testosterone ruined me
same here, the only thing that androgens gave me is acne and hairloss, I think if you are really good looking as a child there is a high chance puberty might fuck you up, usually when you see those "puberty transformations" its from ugly kids

• +1
how do I inject estrogen? Will I turn into a soyboy? Will I grow tits? And wil my dick shrink?
I can not say anything else in this forum, everything is considered wrong and reported as dictatorial; moreover, if I could have free speech, I would calmly answer your questions; an hour everyone will see how bad testosterone and male hormones are and maybe I can express my original ratings, but whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm sorry, another evidence that puberty is not always good for looksmaxxing, shouldve went on puberty blockers before you went full oger

puberty killed me too, op i'm with you FUCK PUBERTY. RN i would have have chadlite without losing bf or even surgery
fucking Testosterone ruined me

me too.
There is no point of having good facial bone, if your eye area, nose got worse.