Rate me when I was 5'11 200lbs

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
trN8WM.jpg

Last photos were me in my current obese state, this was me 4 years ago. I probably masculinzed/have a bigger lower third since then.

KEEP IN MIND I WAS STILL FAT HERE, IF I LOST 30LBS FROM HERE IDK WHAT MY FACE WOULD LOOK LIKE

Dark triad average looking blackcel
You can pull

Dark triad average looking blackcel
You can pull
Weird I always here I looks very high trust. Also I look like a cel in this photo?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Weird I always here I looks very high trust. Also I look like a cel in this photo?
You look good
You look medium trust
Are u talk?

I'm Somali bro, I think only my eye area looks east asian.

I'm 5'11 so average height
Just wear lifts and always lie about your height always tell girls you are 6’0 for some reason they get turned on by this

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Growth Plate
Just wear lifts and always lie about your height always tell girls you are 6’0 for some reason they get turned on by this
What would you rate me PSL mate? Also do you think I can run any game like BBCgame or do I look do high trust for that

What would you rate me PSL mate? Also do you think I can run any game like BBCgame or do I look do high trust for that
If you gymmaxed,also you have low trust features not high trust at ALL

If you gymmaxed,also you have low trust features not high trust at ALL
Hmm I usually hear the opposite, being black probably makes me low trust to most people tho

Hmm I usually hear the opposite, being black probably makes me low trust to most people tho
Nigga you will look good
Just lift and train your neck and out tattos and you will be fine

Nigga you will look good
Just lift and train your neck and out tattos and you will be fine
I'll do all that apart from tattoos they're just not my thing and I feel they'd make me look lower class

I'll do all that apart from tattoos they're just not my thing and I feel they'd make me look lower class
Ok just gymaxx

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox