Rate me when I was 6 (wtf happened to me)

jackmore62

jackmore62

Rodney Copperbottom

T mogs me its over

extremely bloated and weak jaw even though you have a compact face, & close set eyes but now the ipd seems to be relatively normal and better than before
just average

btw your eye area resembles @weissbiers a lot.

Checked your thread history: You look better now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
extremely bloated and weak jaw even though you have a compact face
just average

fuck me then I really must be ugly :(

you look way better now tbh, also you can judge if you are ugly or not based on your irl experiences tbh

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
you look way better now tbh, also you can judge if you are ugly or not based on your irl experiences tbh
i feel like I look alot better in pictures, altho I do have quite a lot of success getting them nudes on the snap

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

nope. your eye area is pretty solid, a bit more squinting and its top tier. Your brows are extremely good. Make them a bit more dense and you have better brows than Orb

Your biggest"flaw"(not really a flaw) is your jawline. You still have a lot of baby fat around your cheeks, you will most likely lose them by the time. Youre in puperty so calm down boyo.

You mog me to oblivion with your compact skull

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
nope. your eye area is pretty solid, a bit more squinting and its top tier. Your brows are extremely good. Make them a bit more dense and you have better brows than Orb

Your biggest"flaw"(not really a flaw) is your jawline. You still have a lot of baby fat around your cheeks, you will most likely lose them by the time. Youre in puperty so calm down boyo.

damn homie, first time someone has genuinely called me decent looking

Lol what his eyes aren't too tier

"I made a PowerPoint to explain to my mom why I'm ugly and why she needs to finance my 40k plastic surgery."

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and The Dude Abides
9 year old me mogs you.

extremely bloated and weak jaw even though you have a compact face, & close set eyes but now the ipd seems to be relatively normal and better than before
just average

Woah honestly your eye area looks exactly the same as what mine did when I was a kid.