Rate me when I was in my prime

idk what it is but something just looks off

and you're MTN because of height, 5,7 is BRUTAL
in 2024 where the average is 6ft. Other that you have a high trust face+ blond coloring, low test face, which has pretty good appeal in your age range
average isnt 6 feet lol. maybe in another 100-200 years

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Hmm well a lens distorted photo isn’t the best way to measure the setness obviously I would pm u mirror pic but I really cba and I know they’re highset
You’re measuring wrong

idk what it is but something just looks off
Yeah mate I’m a failed chad experiment as people say but some people giga overrate or underrate me because of preferences

Sfs, no philtrum groove, gay lips, high set brows, red pigmentation around eyes, bulbous nose tip

High mtn

Only time will tell

Rn you're like high mtn imo
Yeah I’ve gained a bit more dimorphism since here but I’m not as lean thanks for the rate

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Sfs, no philtrum groove, gay lips, high set brows, red pigmentation around eyes, bulbous nose tip

High mtn
Imo the only real flaw is sfs the rest are imperfections which all chads have aswell, also my lips aren’t usually that big as I was pouting, and I was raising my eyebrows here like an autistic 15 year old but thank you for the rate

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Imo the only real flaw is sfs the rest are imperfections which all chads have aswell, also my lips aren’t usually that big as I was pouting, and I was raising my eyebrows here like an autistic 15 year old but thank you for the rate
Imperfections compound up, you are heavily carried by your bones. You probably look better in other pics as you, no offense was meant I was just basing my rating off that one bad pic.

• +1
?
Imperfections compound up, you are heavily carried by your bones. You probably look better in other pics as you, no offense was meant I was just basing my rating off that one bad pic.
yeah no worries, jfl at people rating me chadlite in this and I agree I look a bit uncanny in these photos due to multiple factors that are in my control but I’m waiting to ascend once again

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
?

yeah no worries, jfl at people rating me chadlite in this and I agree I look a bit uncanny in these photos due to multiple factors that are in my control but I’m waiting to ascend once again
Mrlust

well here in Europe it is for example, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Estonia, Bosnia, Denmark, etc. It's only below 6ft in 3rd world poor countries where people don't have access to proper nutrition.

and even in the US and UK if you don't take into account the immigrants and old people, the average height for males below 25 years old in 2024 is still close to 5ft11 to 6ft.

well here in Europe it is for example, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Estonia, Bosnia, Denmark, etc. It's only below 6ft in 3rd world poor countries where people don't have access to proper nutrition.
you listed the tallest countries? thats not the average

Htn at least rate me too

Well actually it was because me and my friend were just chilling and this happened lolllll and The fact that u have it saved is crazyi was too hostile for no reason

Well actually it was because me and my friend were just chilling and this happened lolllll and The fact that u have it saved is crazy haha
forgive me i was too hostile for no reason

high mtn- low htn bc if not for that jaw you would be ltn
IMG 9996
IMG 0002

fuark jaw pill insanity taking you from the average malnourished tiktok kid to a high mtn-low htn

jfl yea start thanking every god you ever heard of that you got blessed with this jaw
I still have good zygos and colouring, and some other features too

yea but you clearly saw what no jaw did to you bro jfl
My side mogs my front brutally hard coz I have exceptional forward growth and like 0 falios arguably chadlite

My side mogs my front brutally hard coz I have exceptional forward growth and like 0 falios arguably chadlite
its just the lips and eye area that are failos if you fix those you can easily be chadlite

• +1
its just the lips and eye area that are failos if you fix those you can easily be chadlite
I was pouting in these and I’m gonna start trying to make my eyebrows appear more Lowset

• +1