Rate me when I was leaner

I remember joining hamza’s discord this week and seeing u soam ur picture in the looksmaxxing section jfl, low chadlite debloat and post a unfrauded pic

10 degrees is shorts plus hoodie weather. I'm at 26 these days and I'm going out of breath.
Its 22 degrees right now I'm I'm wrapped in a blanket. brrr😿

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah like everyone says lose weight, but also age will help you.

I seldom go outside winter or summer. If I do, Id have a hat or sunscreen.
Bad goy! Don't wear sunscreen and don't be in shadow, your skin needs to become dark so you can't claim your blue blood privilege and resemble those unfortunate! Don't forget tanning and becoming brown is a solidarity act as you are creating employment for doctors and offering thousands and thousands of dollars for the medicine monopoly with your future treatment of melanoma, your future moles removal and your future botox and face lifts for your wrinkles. Please be a good goy.

Fair skin looks so good

iu
a1ef51cb6c600faabc14d71319372267.jpg
425full-julija-steponaviciute.jpg
3f5936f0ef526e18621408b9f7bdedb4.jpg
images
images
images

iu
iu

vs

c4854cd3ae4dcc97c36220677a20de3d.jpg
iu

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Bad goy! Don't wear sunscreen and don't be in shadow, your skin needs to become dark so you can't claim your blue blood privilege and resemble those unfortunate! Don't forget tanning and becoming brown is a solidarity act as you are creating employment for doctors and offering thousands and thousands of dollars for the medicine monopoly with your future treatment of melanoma, your future moles removal and your future botox and face lifts for your wrinkles. Please be a good goy.

Fair skin looks so good

iu
a1ef51cb6c600faabc14d71319372267.jpg
425full-julija-steponaviciute.jpg
3f5936f0ef526e18621408b9f7bdedb4.jpg
images
images
images

iu
iu

vs

c4854cd3ae4dcc97c36220677a20de3d.jpg
iu
Cope more for albinoid moggers. I'm proud of my father Yakub.

• JFL
Proto elven looks

iu
iu
vs
1000_F_222138967_92WeSBCjdNY2w22zngS9GrqlUaY8gKef.jpg
tanned-legs-13884955.jpg

iu
vs
iu

iu
vs
56a14aa8a811111f13b9e096ab787e4d.jpg

Can't wait for the pale awareness and caste system epic comeback.

I advise you to always put sunscreen on your hands whenever you go outside. It's an easily exposed body part and girls absolutely love pale masculine hands. Most dudes have quite pigmented hands so it will easily differentiate from the plebs and place you above everyone else.

iu
iu
iu
iu

Don't forget about the neck as well, especially the back of it, pale neck back is huge high class halo while tanned neck is a big slave trait.

• Woah
iu
iu
vs
1000_F_222138967_92WeSBCjdNY2w22zngS9GrqlUaY8gKef.jpg
tanned-legs-13884955.jpg

iu
vs
iu

iu
vs
56a14aa8a811111f13b9e096ab787e4d.jpg

Can't wait for the pale awareness and caste system epic comeback.

I advise you to always put sunscreen on your hands whenever you go outside. It's an easily exposed body part and girls absolutely love pale masculine hands. Most dudes have quite pigmented hands so it will easily differentiate from the plebs and place you above everyone else.

iu
iu
iu
iu

Don't forget about the neck as well, especially the back of it, pale neck back is huge high class halo while tanned neck is a big slave trait.
Will do bhai

Feels good to be able to see your veins colour out your hand:smonk:

Sometimes I dont wear sunscreen so I gotta make that a habit

• +1
Will do bhai

Feels good to be able to see your veins colour out your hand:smonk:

Sometimes I dont wear sunscreen so I gotta make that a habit
Palefuel:

" "Aristocrat" and "aristocracy", in modern usage, refer colloquially and broadly to persons who inherit elevated social status, whether due to membership in the (formerly) official nobility or the monied upper class.

Blue blood is an English idiom recorded since 1811 in the Annual Register[17] and in 1834[18] for noble birth or descent; it is also known as a translation of the Spanish phrase sangre azul, which described the Spanish royal family and high nobility who claimed to be of Visigothic descent,[19] in contrast to the Moors.[20] The idiom originates from ancient and medieval societies of Europe and distinguishes an upper class (whose superficial veins appeared blue through their untanned skin) from a working class of the time. The latter consisted mainly of agricultural peasants who spent most of their time working outdoors and thus had tanned skin, through which superficial veins appear less prominently."

"It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.[21]"

• Woah
Palefuel:

" "Aristocrat" and "aristocracy", in modern usage, refer colloquially and broadly to persons who inherit elevated social status, whether due to membership in the (formerly) official nobility or the monied upper class.

Blue blood is an English idiom recorded since 1811 in the Annual Register[17] and in 1834[18] for noble birth or descent; it is also known as a translation of the Spanish phrase sangre azul, which described the Spanish royal family and high nobility who claimed to be of Visigothic descent,[19] in contrast to the Moors.[20] The idiom originates from ancient and medieval societies of Europe and distinguishes an upper class (whose superficial veins appeared blue through their untanned skin) from a working class of the time. The latter consisted mainly of agricultural peasants who spent most of their time working outdoors and thus had tanned skin, through which superficial veins appear less prominently."

"It was the Spaniards who gave the world the notion that an aristocrat's blood is not red but blue. The Spanish nobility started taking shape around the ninth century in classic military fashion, occupying land as warriors on horseback. They were to continue the process for more than five hundred years, clawing back sections of the peninsula from its Moorish occupiers, and a nobleman demonstrated his pedigree by holding up his sword arm to display the filigree of blue-blooded veins beneath his pale skin—proof that his birth had not been contaminated by the dark-skinned enemy.[21]"
Fucking based!

That means that guy had pale skin even after fighting moors outside for hours. He just doesn't make melanin.

• +1
Fucking based!

That means that guy had pale skin even after fighting moors outside for hours. He just doesn't make melanin.
They had armours nd shiee you know, civilized people used to go around pretty covered unlike nowadays. It's quite epic not going to lie.

• Woah
They had armours nd shiee you know, civilized people used to go around pretty covered unlike nowadays. It's quite epic not going to lie.
bring back the cuirass in fashion
IMG 6676

• +1