manlet?

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Indians me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563, Rasputin and 5 others
Are you fat now

Your height is what's holding you back my guy. Otherwise facially I'd say you're a 5

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and sloopnoob
This is by far the most homosex thing I have seen here and that's including that guy that posted his double D's.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, Britishlooksmaxxer, Rasputin and 6 others
Your height is what's holding you back my guy. Otherwise facially I'd say you're a 5
working on it if nothing works I'll rope
This is by far the most homosex thing I have seen here and that's including that guy that posted his double D's.
how is this homo i wasn't making it for ratings i was trying on that shirt and only had this video from that time

another day another curry here
how tall are u?

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
looks 5'2, height and hence frame biggest failo

another day another curry here
how tall are u?
yeah ik im curry didnt come to hear that anyways im short like 5'4
looks 5'2, height and hence frame biggest failo
u're close Im 5'4 the shirt was too short so i had my lowers tucked too up making my torso look short

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

u're close Im 5'4 the shirt was too short so i had my lowers tucked too up making my torso look short
so just be lean again u don't want surgery ?,

where do you live? if it’s anywhere but India it’s over for u street shitter

mega manlet plus shitskin=over

• +1
Reactions: Over
so just be lean again u don't want surgery ?,
surgery for height ? no, I will get it if other methods fail
"Be lean again": Im on mk677 for heightmaxxing so my flace is bloated all the time hence no leanness

You had a possibility to live a happy life until you moved away from the camera, then your manletism showed up and we both knew it never began for you. I'm sorry my curry friend. Go in peace.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, MortusX and sloopnoob
you better arrangedmarriagemaxx bro

• So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob
where do you live? if it’s anywhere but India it’s over for u street shitter

mega manlet plus shitskin=over
India, I just want a rating for face. I wont be manlet forever and already working on skin so skip the manlet thing
You had a possibility to live a happy life until you moved away from the camera, then your manletism showed up and we both knew it never began for you. I'm sorry my curry friend. Go in peace.
What if I weren't manlet? I just came to ask about the face
you better arrangedmarriagemaxx bro
no :C

surgery for height ? no, I will get it if other methods fail
"Be lean again": Im on mk677 for heightmaxxing so my flace is bloated all the time hence no leanness
it's cope after puberty

it's cope after puberty
I have another thing going on for closed growth plates. Cant be bothered to explain here @Mr_wax kinda has the same approach to it and he has had some results. He isnt using mk677 or any other peptide in conjugation to his current method, I will and I think I'll get better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Nice kitchen bro

• Love it

5'4 JFL. You got good forward growth though. Mogs me

• +1
5'4 JFL. You got good forward growth though. Mogs me
bruh ngl im happy to be at just 5 I just need the height which hopefully I'll get in the next 6months

bruh ngl im happy to be at just 5 I just need the height which hopefully I'll get in the next 6months
how tf are u gonna get height lol. Whats your age

Oompa loompa cel

• So Sad
India, I just want a rating for face. I wont be manlet forever and already working on skin so skip the manlet thing

What if I weren't manlet? I just came to ask about the face

no :C
how old are you

damn that sucks your chances for growing are slim to none but im still praying for you man:cry:
He is Indian he can doctor max

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeno, sloopnoob and Ruby
damn that sucks your chances for growing are slim to none but im still praying for you man:cry:

Don't Indians and Asians have super late puberty? He can still grow a bit maybe.

man wtf.... this forum though, so many chads. This guy is easily a Chad-lite maybe even Chadpreet. PSL standards been fucking yo head, go out and slay for real.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rasputin and sloopnoob
really? never heard of that

Well I know for sure Blacks start 1-2 years earlier than whites and Asians usually 1-2 years later than whites. Not sure about Indians though.

• +1
Don't Indians and Asians have super late puberty? He can still grow a bit maybe.
Im not expecting much from gh sarms or peptides but from alkoclar's stuff if it turns out to be cope then rope or LL

M
Massive cope

Its the opposite

These kids r like 13 and have full beards
Im not expecting much from gh sarms or peptides but from alkoclar's stuff if it turns out to be cope then rope or LL
Jfl if u rope just cuz ur short

ur a pathetic piece of shit if u do

man wtf.... this forum though, so many chads. This guy is easily a Chad-lite maybe even Chadpreet. PSL standards been fucking yo head, go out and slay for real.
I've been suicidal coz of my height, thanks I needed this maybe I'll keep on living a bit more just a bit more

• So Sad
Reactions: Casadonis
I've been suicidal coz of my height, thanks I needed this maybe I'll keep on living a bit more just a bit more

What is the average height of someone your age in India?

What is the average height of someone your age in India?
Im north indian the average woman is taller than me, other phenotypes are shorter like 5feet

Im north indian the average woman is taller than me, other phenotypes are shorter like 5feet

Your face is quite good though, wear some large shoes and lifts?

Your face is quite good though, wear some large shoes and lifts?
like I said Im waiting on trying alkoclar's method, he says 6-8cm could be done maybe more depending on my response to his formulation I think running mk677 + ai along with it could pull of 10cm putting me at 5'8.5 then wear boots and fake it to 5'10 with hair . I can get a nice wife no problem but she's gonna be the ethnic traditional uneducated type. I could cope with that
like I said Im waiting on trying alkoclar's method, he says 6-8cm could be done maybe more depending on my response to his formulation I think running mk677 + ai along with it could pull of 10cm putting me at 5'8.5 then wear boots and fake it to 5'10 with hair . I can get a nice wife no problem but she's gonna be the ethnic traditional uneducated type. I could cope with that
if his stuff doesnt work then LL my parents are ready to pay for it , its cheap af in India

if his stuff doesnt work then LL my parents are ready to pay for it , its cheap af in India

How tall are you exactly right now 162cm? I also want to get LL but at 195cm so i understand your struggle man.

How tall are you exactly right now 162cm? I also want to get LL but at 195cm so i understand your struggle man.
164cm night height 166 morning, if I take glucosamine to mantain morning height and hopefully grow 10cm i'll be a full 5'9 which is more than enough in India

Go for a bald look and grow a currybeard. I've seen short curries dressed that way have women before

When I see videos like this.I realise how lucky I actually Am phisically

Go for a bald look and grow a currybeard. I've seen short curries dressed that way have women before
might try if heightmaxxing doesnt work
When I see videos like this.I realise how lucky I actually Am phisically
physique can be worked upon not face and height for the most part
might try if heightmaxxing doesnt work

physique can be worked upon not face and height for the most part
lol i though u wrote fucked i am physically sorry for the earlier comment

• +1
Reactions: homesick