Rate me when i was low bf

164cm night height 166 morning, if I take glucosamine to mantain morning height and hopefully grow 10cm i'll be a full 5'9 which is more than enough in India

Don't they like really white skin in India? Your face with light skin would probably make up for your height.

Why are you showing your ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Griffith
Don't they like really white skin in India? Your face with light skin would probably make up for your height.
Im using a ret hc for whitemaxxing rn together with mk677 it has made my skin turnover so fast that i literally shed skin every morning. the new skin that comes is even whiter than before so whitemaxxing everyday
Why are you showing your ass?
the video wasnt meant for rating i was trying on the shirt and had only this video from the time i was lean to get ratings

Mirin the gains, but your fashion sense is insanely shit, you’d look good in a simple muscle fit white shirt and any skinny fit trousers with a belt for example so you have a reason to tuck the shirt in and flex V taper

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Mirin the gains, but your fashion sense is insanely shit, you’d look good in a simple muscle fit white shirt and any skinny fit trousers with a belt for example so you have a reason to tuck the shirt in and flex V taper
I dont wear this, this is my sister's I was trying this on coz it fit well making the physique more prominent.
Are you turbomanlet like me??
Im the most turbomanlet out there

I dont wear this, this is my sister's I was trying this on coz it fit well making the physique more prominent.

Im the most turbomanlet out there
As I said, just abuse muscle fit clothes, once you’re at a good physique well fitting clothes change everything

As I said, just abuse muscle fit clothes, once you’re at a good physique well fitting clothes change everything
cant rn though, its winters. I'll shop for just well fitting t shirts once it gets warm

cant rn though, its winters. I'll shop for just well fitting t shirts once it gets warm
Not sure the outlets you have in India but H&M makes really well fitting muscle fit shirts, when it comes to online retailers boohoo man and gymshark fits the best of all

• +1
Not sure the outlets you have in India but H&M makes really well fitting muscle fit shirts, when it comes to online retailers boohoo man and gymshark fits the best of all
can get h&m and gymshark here in India

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
can get h&m and gymshark here in India
Invest your money into clothes like that, instant psl boost if your clothes are well fitting if you have a good physique which you have

Invest your money into clothes like that, instant psl boost if your clothes are well fitting if you have a good physique which you have
I already do tbh just my height is letting me down

You carry your height really well. Still its a major set back you look good though. kinda look like me if i put on weight. I'm a 5'6" manlet though.

Im not expecting much from gh sarms or peptides but from alkoclar's stuff if it turns out to be cope then rope or LL
What is alkoclar’s method? Peptides and hgh are ur only bet tbh. Mk677 alone won’t do anything

• +1
he says with appropriate t3,igf-1,tgf-1 and most importantly fgf-2 the bones can grow. bones do grow from things like bone smashing so I'm hopeful it'll work somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
he says with appropriate t3,igf-1,tgf-1 and most importantly fgf-2 the bones can grow. bones do grow from things like bone smashing so I'm hopeful it'll work somehow
Peptides are still better imo. This seems like cope

• +1
Peptides are still better imo. This seems like cope
wouldnt know without trying tbh and i'll still run mk+cjc 1295 dac along with it

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
You could possibly grow some in the spine at 19
yeah that's what Im hoping, I'll run ai and peptides as much as I can and if my upper body gets longer i'll get LL to match it

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
yeah that's what Im hoping, I'll run ai and peptides as much as I can and if my upper body gets longer i'll get LL to match it
Im gonna start peptides soon too tbh. Good luck

• +1
Refugee game