Rate me + which surgery should I get

René Guénon

René Guénon

Iron

At first, I want to get a nose surgery. (My nose is that wide due to an accident) then, I plan to get zygomatic implants.

Also, I am 6 ft and live in France
I rate me 3/10

its over

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and René Guénon
Skull reshaping or rhino

5.5/10

yes in my opinion, do you get any attention from females?
Nope...no attention at all.
What is si horrible with my face ? Maybe if I surgerymaxx I can go up to 3.5 or something...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, RedPilledStemcel, Mansnob and 2 others
There is no way that you can't slay girls with those eyes. Big and colored, there are always girls that dig those eyes. Knajjd does also have similar eyes. My own mother and sister love that too. Whenever I brag about my hooded eyes, both tell me that it is not as nice as big and colored eyes, its over for me.

Are you a virgin? You come off as a very insecure and high inhib baguette faggot ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
There is no way that you can't slay girls with those eyes. Big and colored, there are always girls that dig those eyes. Knajjd does also have similar eyes. My own mother and sister love that too. Whenever I brag about my hooded eyes, both tell me that it is not as nice as big and colored eyes, its over for me.

Are you a virgin? You come off as a very insecure and high inhib baguette faggot ngl

Yes I'm virgin + no friends
+ I'm younger than everybody in my school, that does not help ...

People habitualy say my eyes are weird and creepy. :(

At first, I want to get a nose surgery. (My nose is that wide due to an accident) then, I plan to get zygomatic implants.

I rate me 3/10

your eyebrows are horrible and look fake.
you should grow front hair and beard to look more masculine

You need longer hair and a wider jaw because your eyes are way too big for your face. Besides that you look OK I'd say. As a 6' tall guy with this face you're a 6/10 in France on a normal scale.

T pas laid.

Rhino+ implants pour la machoire

Thank you guys for the feedback.
I will probably go rhinoplasty, + jaw + zygos

T pas laid.

Rhino+ implants pour la machoire
Je vois que les Français sont de sortie ?

20190120 075102

Above average upper third
Very weak middle
Weak third

You look like you're ready to suck dick

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Blackpill Scholar
Unique face but decent looking. I think how you carry yourself personality and how outgoing you are is in very much control of how people will percieve your facial apperance. As i've noticed this being the case for most people who are average but have an unusual look like yours.

Also grow out your hair and clear your skin.

You have nice eyes, plus coloring halo going on (dark hair and light eyes). I'll rate you 5.75/10.

Yes I'm virgin + no friends
+ I'm younger than everybody in my school, that does not help ...

People habitualy say my eyes are weird and creepy. :(
start by improving your social life.
become less introvert, improve conversation skills and decrease inhibitions.

Don't listen to who said it's over. -_-
Enlarge your jaw and enjoy the life

Lol 3/10? You’re a 5-5-6 PSL, great facial harmony, get a wider jaw and grow hair longer on sides, gymcel as well get an inch or two of neck width then go slay

Creepyy men ou have almost the same eye area as me. I have big elipse eyes and thick eyebrows just like you. The onu thing is that i have a little bit more uppereyelid exposure and another color (brown). So yote eye area mogs mine in a certain extend.

You'd look really good with Orb's hairstyle (curtain cut)
@Mansnob has a good routine

• +1
Reactions: René Guénon and Mansnob
longer hair = ascension, dont listen to ugly numales calling you 3/10 because they know shit about attraction, with those eyes alone and some niche hair u can slay easily.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 206 and Nibba

I rate me 3/10

You look good,there is just something weird about your eyes
They look like if you had makeup on them

longer hair = ascension, dont listen to ugly numales calling you 3/10 because they know shit about attraction, with those eyes alone and some niche hair u can slay easily.
Exactly this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
You look good,there is just something weird about your eyes
They look like if you had makeup on them
thats the definition of pretty eyes lol, girls like eyes that look like they have makeup on them, god this forum is retarded
they're not "weird", theyre pretty eyes, boyo OP get longer hair, like @Nibba and stop making those dumb expressions

Long, thick hair is the best for ascension tbh. Most attractive style, so grow it out rather than shaving.
Also your eyes creep the fuck out of me for some reason, you need to do some squintfrauding
That being said, It's defo not over for you.

One of the better looking posters I'd say

The rest of the (apparently Chad) members to me look plainish and 5ish out 10.

You look Russian or something, Russia to me arguably best looking ppl in the world

You'd look really good with Orb's hairstyle (curtain cut)
@Mansnob has a good routine
Thanks, I will check the routines thread !
I will try Orb's hairstyle as well !

Below average asf and looks like a cuck.