Reactions: Alexanderr, goat2x, Hector and 4 others
whats up with that haircut anywqy

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043
Holy shit... it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Greeicy
the first (actual pic) looks morphed to make you look worse, but its actually how you look.
I have nothing to say, thats brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Greeicy, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 685 and alligatordude
the first (actual pic) looks morphed to make you look worse, but its actually how you look.
I have nothing to say, thats brutal.
The second pic legit looks more "natural". JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
ur ipd and midface is DEATH TIER HOLY FUCK
:((((
u should have never morphed ur self and asked people to rate the morph or to compare them because U CAN FIX THIS SHIT, NOTHING U CAN DO TO FIX THESE FACIAL PROPORTIONS

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
ur ipd and midface is DEATH TIER HOLY FUCK
:((((
u should have never morphed ur self and asked people to rate the morph or to compare them because U CAN FIX THIS SHIT, NOTHING U CAN DO TO FIX THESE FACIAL PROPORTIONS
IMG 4669

Over for many men

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
edit: you arent ugly, u still deserve to a girlfriend and a happy life, but u arent gonna be some slayer

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Greeicy
Brother as a fellow midfacecel I wanna warn you not to do this. You're gonna have a mental breakdown bro, stay safe. We're in this struggle together

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2486 and 5 others
edit: you arent ugly, u still deserve to a girlfriend and a happy life, but u arent gonna be some slayer
Already made peace with that TBH. Thanks for the support bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Brother as a fellow midfacecel I wanna warn you not to do this. You're gonna have a mental breakdown bro, stay safe. We're in this struggle together
midface/fwhr/ipd cels should never see how they look morphed

suicide fuel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
yeah man stop "coping" with your shorter midface morphs, youll never be able to achieve it. Just accept who you are. apparently youre still able to get gfs, so there ya go, its not over bro. many many men on here are kisslesss hugless virgins.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685
i'm sorry for you bros, i actually feel you for the first time. I even thought at first that i had a long one too because some autistic people don't know how to measure it. It's unfixable, and about something you can't do anything you can only accept and go on another matter.
sadly.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 685

suicide fuel
I'm genuinely serious because I've had formed suicide attempts over this shit when I just found out. Midface/FWHR/Skullshape is EXTREMELY important and it's 1 of the first things subconsciously noticed even before seeing people detailed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, alligatordude, Deleted member 678 and 2 others
I too was a heavy mouth breather during childhood. Literally woke up in puddle of saliva because of how much i drooled in my sleep. That and my dad's genetics because he has a very long midface as well but i supposed that the mouth breathing made it even worse and just amplified my abomination of a midface. Although i still am doubtful about mewing cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
fwhr you can fraud with implants at least.
Yeah and a rhino+lip lift/MSE with facepulling with an upward angle

That's about it though, it's tough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 678 and Deleted member 3043
I'm genuinely serious because I've had formed suicide attempts over this shit when I just found out. Midface/FWHR/Skullshape is EXTREMELY important and it's 1 of the first things subconsciously noticed even before seeing people detailed
im a longer midfacecel with an almost death tier IPD, its not deathtier tho. So i know how it feels. Right now im coping hard with MSE about IPD but most likely it wont do anything. it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Tfw your original looks like the morph

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy

tbh those things are enough to camouflage it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
I too was a heavy mouth breather during childhood. Literally woke up in puddle of saliva because of how much i drooled in my sleep. That and my dad's genetics because he has a very long midface as well but i supposed that the mouth breathing made it even worse and just amplified my abomination of a midface. Although i still am doubtful about mewing cope.
Yeah I'm a formed mouthbreather too bro. Everytime I try to sleep on my back as I naturally should I wake up several times and end up with a dry mouth, I have crazy sleep apnea I guess.

I've been mouthbreathing mostly throughout my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

for the rest you can do cope procedures to fraud it a bit i guess :
taller lower third to compensate, and lowering the brows with botox for a virtually better fwhr.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 678
What about ur gf, everything is going well ?

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Greeicy and Deleted member 3043
Yeah I'm a formed mouthbreather too bro. Everytime I try to sleep on my back as I naturally should I wake up several times and end up with a dry mouth, I have crazy sleep apnea I guess.

past 25 yo a woman and a couple shouldn't be able to make kids or at least should be aware of the risks, it's too dangerous.

• +1
past 25 yo a woman and a couple shouldn't be able to make kids or at least should be aware of the risks, it's too dangerous.
So true

• So Sad
  • +1
Even I mog you

mouthbreathing is a fucking cope my dad is the biggest mouthbreather who I know and his bones developpement is insane, meanwhile I'm a nose breather and my dad still mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 678

suicide fuel
My IPD is okay TBH. Doesn't matter how long my midface looks in a pic, my eyes never look close-set.
IMG 4689

Pic is from when i was 15 (19% bf)
Or maybe my eyes are indeed close set and i'm delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3043
mouthbreathing is a fucking cope my dad is the biggest mouthbreather who I know and his bones developpement is insane, meanwhile I'm a nose breather and my dad still mogs me
agreed, i don't ever remember mouth breathing and my face got fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
i'm not enough grateful to my parents for making me very soon. Both my brothers looks worse or less dimorphic - either lower fwhr, or smaller skulls.
Actually, i wasn't even meant to come to life according to doctors, since i was born at 6 months, but my family kept believing i me and feeding me.
I don't have the right to be sad. You have the right to, i can feel you. I'm sorry. At least i can say that i'll try my best to be a good parent if i a have the chance to be one. Kids don't deserve a bad life.

• +1
My IPD is okay TBH. Doesn't matter how long my midface looks in a pic, my eyes never look close-set.
View attachment 315774
Pic is from when i was 15 (19% bf)
Or maybe my eyes are indeed close set and i'm delusional.
your IPD isnt bad but not good. Id say its on the closer side, but its not noticeable

He could've been breastfed for very long and developed right either way or mouthbreathed when his bones were developing

I don't give a fuck about your analogy and I don't like you, I care about actual research of decades long which prove my statements

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
i mouthbreathed too, but it's genetics sometimes. i had to issues with it. But for real mouthbreath like those made by disease - impossibility to breath by nose - it will make you recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Sikkunt23
Yah he has bad hairline as in it’s so low it negatively affects his harmony . I bet he looks better
im curious to see how hed look with his hair pushed back

agreed, i don't ever remember mouth breathing and my face got fucked
actually this caged at these subhumans who have shit-tier bones genes thinking mouthbreathing fucked their potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Even I mog you
You have a better base for ascending but i'm not sure TBH. The pic i posted is my worst yet and is very unflattering. You may mog me tho but i can't judge.

Yah he has bad hairline as in it’s so low it negatively affects his harmony . I bet he looks better
he can try to compensate i guess by taller others thirds.

He could've been breastfed for very long and developed right either way or mouthbreathed when his bones were developing

I don't give a fuck about your analogy and I don't like you, I care about actual research of decades long which prove my statements
cope cope cope he has has no breastfeeding,
you can don't like me I don't even care just stop coping with your mouthbreathing shit everywhere ur shitty narrow skull is fucking GENETIC

Funny, i wasn't breastfed at all LMAO. My sister who was breastfed for like 2 years has a short midface. JFL.
cope cope cope he has has no breastfeeding,
you can don't like me I don't even care just stop coping with your mouthbreathing shit everywhere ur shitty narrow skull is fucking GENETIC
I too think it's mostly genetics tbh. Still very doubtful about mewing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
i mouthbreathed too, but it's genetics sometimes. i had to issues with it. But for real mouthbreath like those made by disease - impossibility to breath by nose - it will make you recessed.
but thinking mouth breathing fucked ur face is such a bullshit and I see this everywhere in this site everytime

• +1