Rate me with a compact midface morph

but thinking mouth breathing fucked ur face is such a bullshit and I see this everywhere in this site everytime
im the only one with a longish midface in my family, i guess i just got fucked over for no reason.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3702
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3702
Funny, i wasn't breastfed at all LMAO. My sister who was breastfed for like 2 years has a short midface. JFL.

I too think it's mostly genetics tbh. Still very doubtful about mewing.
ur family members have a long midface too in general mate ?
im the only one with a longish midface in my family, i guess i just got fucked over for no reason.
mine is neutral and the fucking same as my mom and see many people like this who have the same prportions as their dad or mom

cope cope cope he has has no breastfeeding,
you can don't like me I don't even care just stop coping with your mouthbreathing shit everywhere ur shitty narrow skull is fucking GENETIC
Nope you're just using shitty anecdotes because you're some dumb Muslim cunt stuck in France who lacks a functioning brain. Genes matter but there's hundreds of studies showing my point pure and clear.

Now to fuck your own ass and stop giving shit replies
Funny, i wasn't breastfed at all LMAO. My sister who was breastfed for like 2 years has a short midface. JFL.

I too think it's mostly genetics tbh. Still very doubtful about mewing.
I was only breastfed for 7 months

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy and curryslayerordeath
Nope you're just using shitty anecdotes because you're some dumb Muslim cunt stuck in France who lacks a functioning brain. Genes matter but there's hundreds of studies showing my point pure and clear.

Now to fuck your own ass and stop giving shit replies

I was only breastfed for 7 months
stop being triggered narrow nerdic , I don't talk with you why I live ret free in your head stupid faggot, I sure you have the same skul shape like your dad and the same subhuman nose or like a person of your family so keep coping

you're like a psl posterboy: fairly autistic, decent looking with one major flaw that he can't seem to shut up about

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
stop being triggered narrow nerdic , I don't talk with you why I live ret free in your head stupid faggot, I sure you have the same skul shape like your dad and the same subhuman nose or like a person of your family so keep coping
Nope my mom has a wide face and so does my sister and my dad's head is way less narrow than mine

Rather be a "nerdic" than an ethnic cockroach like you, shitskin subhuman

Ur low hairline is ruining ur harmony aswell
im curious to see how hed look with his hair pushed back
IMG 4691

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
Nope my mom has a wide face and so does my sister and my dad's head is way less narrow than mine

Rather be a "nerdic" than an ethnic cockroach like you, shitskin subhuman
I'm not ethnic at all stupid cuck ur country is gangbanged by arab and black, this is why low T cuck like you cry here

imagine being on a site where "narrow nerdic" is an actual insult lmaoo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3702
I'm not ethnic at all stupid cuck ur country is gangbanged by arab and black, this is why low T cuck like you cry here
Not ethnic meanwhile I got you so Butthurt 😂😂 yeah dude keep on barking as you live in negroeland France

They're not doing shit btw except of major cities

Not ethnic meanwhile I got you so Butthurt 😂😂 yeah dude keep on barking as you live in negroeland France

They're not doing shit btw except of major cities
keep crying faggot more nikka in ur country than here, every muslim are not arab looking or ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ur family members have a long midface too in general mate ?

mine is neutral and the fucking same as my mom and see many people like this who have the same prportions as their dad or mom
Yes. My dad's side of family all have long midfaces. I think that mouth breathing or improper tongue posture amplifies by only by like an insignificant amount. It's basically like height (where sleeping well and eating well helps you reach your maximum genetic potential), mewing and nose breathing helps you achieve your genetic potential of bone development...but if you're genetically predisposed to having a long midface then mewing/nose breathing from childhood will cause a very negligible and insignificant improvement, maybe 3 mm AT BEST.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
you insult everyone who is against your arguments, it's hilarious
@Gudru

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685
keep crying faggot more nikka in ur country than here, every muslim are not arab looking or ethnic
Aka this guy is claiming to be some hybrid albino Muslim species while his skin is brown

Sorry Muhammad, you're not white to us

Next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Yes. My dad's side of family all have long midfaces. I think that mouth breathing or improper tongue posture amplifies by only by like an insignificant amount. It's basically like height (where sleeping well and eating well helps you reach your maximum genetic potential), mewing and nose breathing helps you achieve your genetic potential of bone development...but if you're genetically predisposed to having a long midface then mewing/nose breathing from childhood will cause a very negligible and insignificant improvement, maybe 3 mm AT BEST.
exactly this It's like 80/100 genetics if you were going to have a short midface even with mouthbreathing it wouldn't have changed much
Aka this guy is claiming to be some hybrid albino Muslim species while his skin is brown

Sorry Muhammad, you're not white to us

Next.
I already posted eyes and part face and I'm not brown converted slavs and caucasians are stil white even with a different religion

Already made peace with that TBH. Thanks for the support bruh.
dont let it hurt your self confidence bro
didnt u get a girlfriend at the ice rink or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Vidyacoper
looks better like that NGL, i wanna see how you look in a further away candid shot showing your frame and height. I wanna get an idea on how you look IRL.
I don't have full body shots but i have group selfies where i'm standing somewhat far away. Here's a recent one but it doesn't show much but it's the only where i'm standing far away from the camera.
IMG 4693

Pic was taken with a foid and two guys who are 5'11" so i was "crouching" down to camera level.
dont let it hurt your self confidence bro
didnt u get a girlfriend at the ice rink or something
Nah my current GF is my classmate.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 678
I don't have full body shots but i have group selfies where i'm standing somewhat far away. Here's a recent one but it doesn't show much but it's the only where i'm standing far away from the camera.
View attachment 315858
Pic was taken with a foid and two guys who are 5'11" so i was "crouching" down to camera level.

Nah my current GF is my classmate.
you look much better further away, midface isnt as noticeable, still long but not deathtier. Youre fine bro.

• +1
you look much better further away, midface isnt as noticeable, still long but not deathtier. Youre fine bro.
I think i'm saved by my eye area TBH. Would have been over if i had bug eyes. I wear colored lenses and so far it worked well in my favor but i don't wear them anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I think i'm saved by my eye area TBH. Would have been over if i had bug eyes. I wear colored lenses and so far it worked well in my favor but i don't wear them anywhere.
if you had shit PFL and terrible IPD it woulda been over, they look decent.

Jesus fucking christ
Im so sorry man

• So Sad