Rate me with collagen

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
C7812EBE 9E11 4A7F 9B1A 906DB60645C9
Just sunbathed

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ur nose mogs mine to some other galaxy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Fix the color of the wall

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
how do you have scalp show with that length

tf

Do you used tanning bank?
Use *

You look like a roman statue

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fuck man, if you just didn't have that curly Jew fro. Good jawline.

So you guys think once I had perfect glowing skin I can be attractive?
Fuck man, if you just didn't have that curly Jew fro. Good jawline.
My hair quality has gone down the shitter since I started Minox. It used to be soft and wavy, now it’s frizzy and curly and feels like grass. Again, a Collagen issue.

acne and skin is a srs looksmin for you rn.
3.25psl.

also your bottom lip is in front of top lip. dunno how this can be fixed but you need to fix it mate. also your nose is fine it just looks bigger because of bad maxilla. and bro fix your haircut. even if your hair qual has gone down the haircut looks like ass

pct eyes,eyebrows & sharp jawline tho so it's not all bad.
oh yeah. neckcel too train that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 1942
Sun exposure improves skin/increases collagen?

acne and skin is a srs looksmin for you rn.
3.25psl.

also your bottom lip is in front of top lip. dunno how this can be fixed but you need to fix it mate. also your nose is fine it just looks bigger because of bad maxilla. and bro fix your haircut. even if your hair qual has gone down the haircut looks like ass

pct eyes,eyebrows & sharp jawline tho so it's not all bad.
oh yeah. neckcel too train that shit
Should I mew for the lip/ nose problems? Haven’t done that yet because my tongue gets tired and I thought it was a meme.

And my hair does look like ass most days, maybe not as bad in pic but I just don’t see point when my face looks bad and collagenless (although it is getting better and I’m about to started running regularly)

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Should I mew for the lip/ nose problems? Haven’t done that yet because my tongue gets tired and I thought it was a meme.

And my hair does look like ass most days, maybe not as bad in pic but I just don’t see point when my face looks bad and collagenless (although it is getting better and I’m about to started running regularly)
Mewing isn't a meme. it's normal tongue posture.
worst case with mewing is your lower third doesn't become worse so you may aswell

• +1
How do foids treat you?

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
That little duck on the shelf behind you looks like it’s trying to imitate you :LOL:

• JFL
Mewing isn't a meme. it's normal tongue posture.
worst case with mewing is your lower third doesn't become worse so you may aswell

“Mewing isn’t a meme but it just does nothing”

Lol

How do foids treat you?
If I went to school looking like this I’d probably have a few insecure white girls show interested in me... but most days I don’t even have THIS much collagen

Back when I had loads of collagen before Minox and stress I would get much more female attention. Those acne scars on my face have been there since January, which is proof I have no collagen because usually it only takes 2-3 months to heal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
Maybe go to a doctor or dermatologist for the skin

• JFL
If I went to school looking like this I’d probably have a few insecure white girls show interested in me... but most days I don’t even have THIS much collagen

Back when I had loads of collagen before Minox and stress I would get much more female attention. Those acne scars on my face have been there since January, which is proof I have no collagen because usually it only takes 2-3 months to heal.
Brutal. Some dude told me that he used to be popular because he played sported and he was pretty gl. But the last year of high school he got severe acne that ended up ruining his face. In college he constantly got rejected and never got to fuck.

Skin is life tbh.

• +1
Brutal. Some dude told me that he used to be popular because he played sported and he was pretty gl. But the last year of high school he got severe acne that ended up ruining his face. In college he constantly got rejected and never got to fuck.

Skin is life tbh.
collagen and skin quality is very important. crystal clear skin is a halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 616

Skin is life tbh.
Damn. I’m thankful my scars aren’t too bad at all. Scars are no joke but I think they can be recovered, most normies just don’t know what they’re doing.

As far as going to a dermatologist, they’re probably just going to slap me a tretinoin perscription and call it a day.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616
Dammit my collagen is so bad

ur bones are pretty well developed but u just don't look good to me, idk why, average at best

and it's not collagen

ur bones are pretty well developed but u just don't look good to me, idk why, average at best

and it's not collagen
Its collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and x30001
So you guys think once I had perfect glowing skin I can be attractive?
not really. i know you're extremely mentally ill / autistic, so ur not gonna believe, but your skin doesnt hold you back as much as you think it does

its just overall looks, not very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, x30001 and Deleted member 685