Rate me with collagen

not really. i know you're extremely mentally ill / autistic, so ur not gonna believe, but your skin doesnt hold you back as much as you think it does

its just overall looks, not very good.
So what exactly is bad about my bones? I used to have a girlfriend and gets tons of IOIS before my collagen went to shit. So I know for a fact it’s my collagen. Reminder this pic is me with DECENT (50-75%) collagen levels. Normally I have 0-10% collagen.

So what exactly is bad about my bones? I used to have a girlfriend and gets tons of IOIS before my collagen went to shit. So I know for a fact it’s my collagen. Reminder this pic is me with DECENT (50-75%) collagen levels. Normally I have 0-10% collagen.
I don't understand the "levels of collagen" thing. I just don't get it. What is 0-10% or 50-75% collagen? And why only collagen and nothing else that affects skin health and appearance?

So I know for a fact it’s my collagen
you dont know shit. ur a deluded/mentally ill

your "collagen before/afters" your same psl. maybe 0.5 worse AT WORST. ask anyone if u dont believe me

you are overall just not a good looking guy. your pheno / harmony / bones are just not good. on top of everything ur legit 120 lbs skeleton and praise being a skeleton, so low IQ added upon all of it. not a good combination my dude

keep blaming it on collagen dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I don't understand the "levels of collagen" thing. I just don't get it. What is 0-10% or 50-75% collagen? And why only collagen and nothing else that affects skin health and appearance?
It’s not just collagen tbf, I also have low hylauronic acid levels, low elastin probably, and collagen. Low. Fibroblast. Cell count. Because of Minoxidil.

It’s not just collagen tbf, I also have low hylauronic acid levels, low elastin probably, and collagen. Low. Fibroblast. Cell count. Because of Minoxidil.
I think your fibroblast cells should be fine since they're pretty important. Unless a lot of them are senescent I don't see what'd be the problem with them. But you've been fasting quite a bit so you definitely cleared out those zombie cells.
I think your fibroblast cells should be fine since they're pretty important. Unless a lot of them are senescent I don't see what'd be the problem with them. But you've been fasting quite a bit so you definitely cleared out those zombie cells.
And fasting + polyphenol consumption will strengthen your elastin a lot due to the increase in HGH levels and through the beneficial properties of the phenols themselves.

your "collagen before/afters" your same psl. maybe 0.5 worse AT WORST. ask anyone if u dont believe me

you are overall just not a good looking guy. your pheno / harmony / bones are just not good. on top of everything ur legit 120 lbs skeleton and praise being a skeleton, so low IQ added upon all of it. not a good combination my dude

Collagen is EVERYTHING god damnit. When will you understanding that Chico only looks good because of collagen, and that girl in your avi also only looks good because of collagen.

And fasting + polyphenol consumption will strengthen your elastin a lot due to the increase in HGH levels and through the beneficial properties of the phenols themselves.
Should I start running/sprinting? 🏃

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470

op is coping hard that it's just skin holding him back when there's been plenty of people with much worse skin have better success with women than him

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Collagen is EVERYTHING god damnit. When will you understanding that Chico only looks good because of collagen, and that girl in your avi also only looks good because of collagen.
collagen matters obviously, but not to the autistic proportions you deem it to be. its way more important for girls. just lol at using women as argument

just face it dude. if you were better looking you would get girls. its not your fucking collagen, its your overall looks

you just look weird as fuck structurally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Should I start running/sprinting? 🏃
Yeah, I suppose it's some good exercise. But it won't act as some sort of omen/ritual so that the collagen gods bless you. Exercise is heavily underrated anyways.

collagen matters obviously, but not to the autistic proportions you deem it to be. its way more important for girls. just lol at using women as argument

just face it dude. if you were better looking you would get girls. its not your fucking collagen, its your overall looks

you just look weird as fuck structurally
44B1C95C D451 46C8 94D8 438E1BF787EB

This is when I was 14 and good colagen...
I got 1,000,000 times more IOI back then. You think my face went to shit after just a year? No. It’s my collagen/ skin quality.

View attachment 151557
This is when I was 14 and good colagen...
I got 1,000,000 times more IOI back then. You think my face went to shit after just a year? No. It’s my collagen/ skin quality.
you got older. norwood shit started, girls preference changed

and yes your skin got worse but its not the reason "you're invisible"

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
you got older. norwood shit started, girls preference changed

and yes your skin got worse but its not the reason "you're invisible"

I was norwooding back then too. And yes my skin isn’t 100% the reason I am invisible, but it’s about 98%.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2486
Now hew fro, good skin and optional nose surgery would make you look like one of those weird androgynous model those agencies always hire. Nice jaw