Rate me with curly/wavy curtains

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
No frauding in pics, no squinting, no jaw clenching this time. Pics from different angles, interior camera and from as far as I could.
IMG 20200107 205653
IMG 20200107 205745
IMG 20200107 205753
IMG 20200107 205805

I know I look aspie and faggot in all of them, sorry about that, can't change my face

Hair doesn't fit ur face man sorry

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
low tier normie is correct

features are okay but longish midface & lacking anterior projection of both the jaws & the cheekbones
should also mention your left side is more projected hence the difference in 3/4 views

I'd say you have a decent base

• +1
Hair doesn't fit ur face man sorry
Short hair looks even worse on me tbh
low tier normie is correct

features are okay but longish midface & lacking anterior projection of both the jaws & the cheekbones
should also mention your left side is more projected hence the difference in 3/4 views

I'd say you have a decent base
Thanks brah, still +20% body fat for sure. I do hope leaning down helps me look better.

seems to be just lighting in his case tbh
Yeah, it doesn't look different in motion, lighting was in the center of the room. Maybe that is why each 3/4s looks different

LowTierNormie

• +1
seems to be just lighting in his case tbh
Yeah, it doesn't look different in motion, lighting was in the center of the room. Maybe that is why each 3/4s looks different

Might be less noticeable in motion but it's definitely there. Your ogee curve is different between the left & right side. just trace the outline & it's apparent.

This is pretty common. Most people have some degree of asymmetry in volume of hard tissue. If you were to get an xray done it'd illustrate it much better. In your case it seems to be a small discrepancy in the width of your face ie. if you were to draw a line down the centre of your face & the width of your face to the left of the line was ~ 1, the width of your right side would be around 0.9. Again, pretty common.

• +1
Might be less noticeable in motion but it's definitely there. Your ogee curve is different between the left & right side. just trace the outline & it's apparent.

This is pretty common. Most people have some degree of asymmetry in volume of hard tissue. If you were to get an xray done it'd illustrate it much better. In your case it seems to be a small discrepancy in the width of your face ie. if you were to draw a line down the centre of your face & the width of your face to the left of the line was ~ 1, the width of your right side would be around 0.9. Again, pretty common.
So true. One of my side is more developed because of deviated nasal Septum, so more air got inside one side of the face than the other. Doctor explained it to me while discussing about getting surgery for it. I do like my ogee curve to be, my 3/4 looks quite aesthetic I think. Shame my frontal and side view look shit.
LowTierNormie
It sucks. It's like being almost there. So close yet so far