RATE ME WITH FULLER LIPS AND GLOWING SKIN?

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Should I bother doing those or its still over?
What routine should I do to get this skin, im already on tretonin

Attachments

• FaceApp_1662142115307.jpg
    FaceApp_1662142115307.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
3psl or 3.5

@Pakicel

@the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
You look better here than in other pictures. Because the distortion make your jaw narrower and less angular.

Eyebrows need to be longer towards the center and need to be more dark and dense. Eyelashes also need to be better. Apply minox+castor oil and that should help.

And yeah, fuller lips would also help. So I might look into a bit of lip fillers.

• So Sad
Wait, just saw you used a faceapp filter lol.

• JFL
You look better here than in other pictures. Because the distortion make your jaw narrower and less angular.

Eyebrows need to be longer towards the center and need to be more dark and dense. Eyelashes also need to be better. Apply minox+castor oil and that should help.

And yeah, fuller lips would also help. So I might look into a bit of lip fillers.
brootal all of that to still be 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
  • JFL
you just said im 4 psl
Rn, yeah. Maybe a bit higher. Average really.

It's not like you can't get women or anything.

Also, you can go quite a bit higher with just softmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 8608
Rn, yeah. Maybe a bit higher. Average really.

It's not like you can't get women or anything.

Also, you can go quite a bit higher with just softmaxxing.
if im normie its over for million of men

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
if im normie its over for million of men
You know some dude can still be on your level even though his bones might be worse.

But yeah. Most men outside look worse than you. However, relative to your competition, you are average.

• JFL
You know some dude can still be on your level even though his bones might be worse.

But yeah. Most men outside look worse than you. However, relative to your competition, you are average.
who is my competition jfl

i agree with him on eyebrows,lashes and get thicker neck to be more harmonic with the jaw.. dont over think psl i know its hard but women tend to look to the over all appeal.unless u got insanely georges eyes they won't Focus in your face alone

• +1
i agree with him on eyebrows,lashes and get thicker neck to be more harmonic with the jaw.. dont over think psl i know its hard but women tend to look to the over all appeal.unless u got insanely georges eyes they won't Focus in your face alone
But why its over, i still dont get it

LEFORT 15.5 OR ROPE (y)🥸

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I dont have the money for that
Lefort 15.5 is the new updated version of Lefort 14,6. It is way cheaper, around $50 and can be done at Dr. Kuwarjeet Bhattacharyya!

• Love it
u mean why people said it's over to u ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
people in here and in real life
could be height,body hair autistic behaviors irl...here if you had a10 a17 eye and thicker neck they would have worshiped you

chads.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
manlet/10

• JFL
Put on green contact lenses and darken your eyebrows

• +1
Get lefort 17.8, heard that it can even make the brain more NT and they give you a new skull! It's very cheap it just cost 24274067195$ dollars and it is made by a top secret surgeon blessed by David Ghandu himself, you'll be the first 8psl guy out there!
Besides joke you are 5psl lmao, who said that you are 4 is coping.

• Love it
Get lefort 17.8, heard that it can even make the brain more NT and they give you a new skull! It's very cheap it just cost 24274067195$ dollars and it is made by a top secret surgeon blessed by David Ghandu himself, you'll be the first 8psl guy out there!
Besides joke you are 5psl lmao, who said that you are 4 is coping.
I realized im incel because theres an oversupply of men, there is 105 men for every 100 women + i live in a small city.

• +1
I realized im incel because theres an oversupply of men, there is 105 men for every 100 women + i live in a small city.
I live in a small city too(like some thousands of young people only) and the competition is utter shit, everyone knows each other and only some well known chad can choose women and fuck many of em. We need to big city maxx asap.

• +1
I live in a small city too(like some thousands of young people only) and the competition is utter shit, everyone knows each other and only some well known chad can choose women and fuck many of em. We need to big city maxx asap.
do you think i could get to 6 psl? Or i'm already reaching my ceiling?

• +1
do you think i could get to 6 psl? Or i'm already reaching my ceiling?
Depends by the results of your softmaxxing, with better brows and lashes and maybe a more defined nose(rhino) and glowing skin you'd be a 5.5/5.75psl mogger IMO. The 6psl is possible but we can't say it without pics bhai

• +1
Depends by the results of your softmaxxing, with better brows and lashes and maybe a more defined nose(rhino) and glowing skin you'd be a 5.5/5.75psl mogger IMO. The 6psl is possible but we can't say it without pics bhai
okok, what do you recommend for skin? I'm using tretonin but its not that great.

• +1
okok, what do you recommend for skin? I'm using tretonin but its not that great.
I'm doing reaserches for something that adds that chaddy tik toker glowing to the skin too. I used tretinoin too but didn't do nothing for me. When i'll found something of good i'll let you know bro.

• Love it