RATE ME WITH FULLER LIPS AND GLOWING SKIN?

Should I bother doing those or its still over?
What routine should I do to get this skin, im already on tretonin
B-b-b-but I thought hyper filters, tilting downwards, squinting, and hiding hairline should be enough to turn this normie/htn into a 12 psl giga gandy clone :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @Pakicel @inferiorpispot234
Why’s he still htn tho? :whatfeels:
Slap on blue contacts and he should be on the next cover of dolce and gabbana light blue :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
B-b-b-but I thought hyper filters, tilting downwards, squinting, and hiding hairline should be enough to turn this normie/htn into a 12 psl giga gandy clone :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: @StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @Pakicel @inferiorpispot234
Slap on blue contacts and he should be on the next cover of dolce and gabbana light blue :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Legit, that guy is uncanny looking tbh. He needs a tan and blue eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Are you Indian

• +1
Tens of words only to cope, just brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL