Rate me with good advice

panfacemogger

panfacemogger

6'2 adhdmedsmaxxed Germancel
Hey guys,

please do me a favor and don't post any insults or shit like 'it's over', I know I'm not pretty & legitimately just want to get constructive advice so I can improve.
My plan is to do bimax & infra implants first.
I'm half German & half Asian btw, so I have like 0 forward growth.
IMG 7784

CDB7B9EC B9D0 4FFE BE54 EE38319FD598

IMG 7790

IMG 4503

74A397E8 21BF 4B6D A390 69DA20675FDF

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, 147 and nathan
mtn improve skin style and hair

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
mtn improve skin style and hair
thanks brody, I already use tret + have a skincare routine, but my skin is still shit. Will look into chaning my hairstyle too

• +1
Reactions: nathan
thanks brody, I already use tret + have a skincare routine, but my skin is still shit. Will look into chaning my hairstyle too
ya sometimes skincare takes time to work like a few months

• +1
ya sometimes skincare takes time to work like a few months
Sad thing is I have this routine for a year now and still don't see shit, I've started to eat differently a week ago tho, so maybe that'll change something. Are you also using tret or are u using ret?

Sad thing is I have this routine for a year now and still don't see shit, I've started to eat differently a week ago tho, so maybe that'll change something. Are you also using tret or are u using ret?
i just use water tbh

Fix acne.

Stop doing HGH or roids if you are doing that, I don't know.

• +1
Fix acne.

Stop doing HGH or roids if you are doing that, I don't know.
I'd never do HGH or roids, eating like shit is probably as shitty as that tho. I'm just eating like a pig rn.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
I'd never do HGH or roids, eating like shit is probably as shitty as that tho. I'm just eating like a pig rn.
Oh ok. Fix your nutrition, eating healthier foods and your skin will clear up.

Broccoli, Carrots, Mushrooms, Berries, Liver, Chicken with bone and skin (lots of collagen in the skin), Organ Meats, Fruit, and Vegetables are all good for skin (and health).

You may also want to experiment with stopping all of your skin care products and seeing if your skin improves. Most skincare (acne medicine, moisturizers, etc.) have salicylic acid which pokes holes in the skin, causing the products ingredients to get in, but causing the skin to dry out quicker making it susceptible to infections causing acne. That's my theory anyways.

Stress and low quality sleep also cause the skin to retain less moisture which makes it less functional and more prone to infection. This is mainstream science.

• +1
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer
Oh ok. Fix your nutrition, eating healthier foods and your skin will clear up.

Broccoli, Carrots, Mushrooms, Berries, Liver, Chicken with bone and skin (lots of collagen in the skin), Organ Meats, Fruit, and Vegetables are all good for skin (and health).

You may also want to experiment with stopping all of your skin care products and seeing if your skin improves. Most skincare (acne medicine, moisturizers, etc.) have salicylic acid which pokes holes in the skin, causing the products ingredients to get in, but causing the skin to dry out quicker making it susceptible to infections causing acne. That's my theory anyways.

Stress and low quality sleep also cause the skin to retain less moisture which makes it less functional and more prone to infection. This is mainstream science.
Thanks for your good advice my friend, I'll follow it from now on and I'll stop my skincare routine. I'll only use water and maybe tret in the evening then for the next weeks. I don't think any of my products have salicylic acid in them.

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and noodlelover
Strong LTN

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Slightly below average -average your mouth could be wider use facial flex it widens your mouth

I feel you with the 0 forward growth im wasian too hv u found anything that helps w that

I feel you with the 0 forward growth im wasian too hv u found anything that helps w that
If u want to u can dm me a pic of you, generally something like bimax, infra malar implants and if your nose is ass paranasal implants + rhino is basically a fix for Asian tier forward growth

If u want to u can dm me a pic of you, generally something like bimax, infra malar implants and if your nose is ass paranasal implants + rhino is basically a fix for Asian tier forward growth
sure i cant view ur profile tho how do i dm you

It's not your hair that's an issue. When it's styled up it looks good. It's your jaw, skin, and eyebrows that are the issue. Get your eyebrows denser (castor oil, dermarolling, minoxodil is a start) and then I would recommend growing a beard because the skin follicles with the micro hairs on it make you look a bit unkempt. After this, lose weight (facial bloating really) and look into fillers. Chin and jawline are lacking in projection.

• +1
It's not your hair that's an issue. When it's styled up it looks good. It's your jaw, skin, and eyebrows that are the issue. Get your eyebrows denser (castor oil, dermarolling, minoxodil is a start) and then I would recommend growing a beard because the skin follicles with the micro hairs on it make you look a bit unkempt. After this, lose weight (facial bloating really) and look into fillers. Chin and jawline are lacking in projection.
Thanks for ur advice mate, will definetly do something for the jaw problem & I'm eating healthy again. I'm using a dermapen + topical minox since a few months now for my eyebrows too. I can't really grow a beard sadly since there are no follicles on the middle part of my cheeks, I just shave usually but didn't do so on the pics

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thanks for ur advice mate, will definetly do something for the jaw problem & I'm eating healthy again. I'm using a dermapen + topical minox since a few months now for my eyebrows too. I can't really grow a beard sadly since there are no follicles on the middle part of my cheeks, I just shave usually but didn't do so on the pics
Dermapen + tropical minox are good bro. I have a similar issue on parts of my face with my beard. You've gotta do the same thing you're doing for your eyebrows, but for your beard. Should eventually start seeing growth if you are consistent with minox + dermarolling/pen. Good luck bro.

• +1
Dermapen + tropical minox are good bro. I have a similar issue on parts of my face with my beard. You've gotta do the same thing you're doing for your eyebrows, but for your beard. Should eventually start seeing growth if you are consistent with minox + dermarolling/pen. Good luck bro.
I just hope that everything combined will bring me up to htn at least, would be ropefuel to get surgeries and skincaremaxx for a few years and then get botched lol

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Hey guys,

please do me a favor and don't post any insults or shit like 'it's over', I know I'm not pretty & legitimately just want to get constructive advice so I can improve.
My plan is to do bimax & infra implants first.
I'm half German & half Asian btw, so I have like 0 forward growth.
View attachment 2879688
View attachment 2879686
View attachment 2879685
View attachment 2879681
View attachment 2879684
Grow sides you have protruding ears like me so hide them, easy softmax