Rate me with high fighting success morph + 4.15 FWHR

X

x69

?????? ????
Fighting success face chart

I took inspiration and decided to morph myself.
Wider nose because you probably have better VO2 max
Wider zygos better punch absorption
PCT because you look angry and scare enemies
Positive tiilted eyebrows also because you look scary.

Happy lips because nothing scares enemy more than knowing you are laughing about the fight
Also wider frame + Shorter robuster skull. Tbh

Rate

srs

High fighting suces

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
I would literally run if I saw this freak while walking in the night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401, toolateforme and 9 others
11/10

Take this to Eppley asap

• +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
I would literally run if I saw this freak while walking in the night
Outrunning is not possible. You see the wide ribcage and shoulders? Imagine my lungs.
This morph of me can run around the equator 5 times with 1 breath

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6401 and CopeAndRope
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'd rather let Brian stelter around my kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 6401
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good thread.

Also the thicc procerus muscle making the glabella/inner eyebrow angry is also utilized in flaring the nostrils which could be useful for oxygen absorption during strenuous activity.

Just as a lot of forward growth from the gonial to the chin typically means bigger airways and more oxygen uptake PLUS superior cardio/oxygen uptake during exhausting anaerobic activities like fighting means you'll be able to keep your mouth/jaw closed for longer than the opponent, which helps reduce the chance of getting knocked out (a long pointier lever is easier to break/rattle as opposed to a shorter and thicker one).

A lot of what that grid catches also has to do with fatty tissue though. The beta male less successful fighter has more fat accumulation in the lower jaw/chin area. So matched for height and weight, less fat obviously means: more muscle for the weight.

Anderson Silva, Israel Adesanya, Khabib, Cejudo, Stipe Miocic, Max Holloway all have massive craniums
ok meanwhile mans a caveman that could kill you in 1 second

6 foot tall on average
"Cro-Magnons were anatomically modern, straight limbed and tall compared to the contemporaneous Neanderthals. They are thought to have stood on average 1.66 to 1.71 m (5 ft 5 in to 5 ft 7 in) tall. They differ from modern-day humans in having a more robust physique and a slightly larger cranial capacity."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 2227
"Cro-Magnons were anatomically modern, straight limbed and tall compared to the contemporaneous Neanderthals. They are thought to have stood on average 1.66 to 1.71 m (5 ft 5 in to 5 ft 7 in) tall. They differ from modern-day humans in having a more robust physique and a slightly larger cranial capacity."
gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian gravettian
jfl if you think you could even touch a caveman one would literally cave your skull in like turd getting stomped in 0.33133 seconds

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
Rip x69 and slayer squad

Vitali Klitschko has the best fighter's skull of all time

eJzrelK.jpg

Artur Beterbiev honorable mention

ZjjvBle.jpg

this is just bullshit ive seen plenty of people with "bad" characteristics who can take punches for a famous example look at nate diaz he was never knocked out and his zygos is narrow just have your fucking eyes open and train your neck

this is just bullshit ive seen plenty of people with "bad" characteristics who can take punches for a famous example look at nate diaz he was never knocked out and his zygos is narrow just have your fucking eyes open and train your neck

Actually Nate Diaz was knocked out by caveman skulled Josh Thomson.

Either way, yes of course there isn't a hard rule. But over time with a big enough sample there will be slight advantages to having a more masculine skull when it comes to taking punches.

Temporal muscles, neck muscles also help absorb some of the shock from impacts to lessen the rattling of the brain, the study "Protective buttressing of the hominin face discusses this. That's why dudes get typically get better chins when taking steroids, Vitor Belfort, Big Foot Silva etc great examples of this.

Guys who have notoriously bad punch resistance often have smaller and narrower heads.. Luke Rockhold, Marvin Eastman, Jonathan Goulet, Anthony Joshua etc..
Rumble Johnson another dude with an insane head. Never been dropped

Actually Nate Diaz was knocked out by caveman skulled Josh Thomson.

Either way, yes of course there isn't a hard rule. But over time with a big enough sample there will be slight advantages to having a more masculine skull when it comes to taking punches.

Temporal muscles, neck muscles also help absorb some of the shock from impacts to lessen the rattling of the brain, the study "Protective buttressing of the hominin face discusses this. That's why dudes get typically get better chins when taking steroids, Vitor Belfort, Big Foot Silva etc great examples of this.

Guys who have notoriously bad punch resistance often have smaller and narrower heads.. Luke Rockhold, Marvin Eastman, Jonathan Goulet, Anthony Joshua etc..
Rumble Johnson another dude with an insane head. Never been dropped
josh thomson didnt knock him out he just knocked him down and won by tko it has nothing to do with skull every motherfucker on this planet wouldve gone down after those shots especially at that one leg kick but nate just ate it like its nothing
there are plently of other fighters i could name i really dont think the skull plays that much of a role