Rate me with less bloat and new haircut

A

Arceus300

Banned
Rate me psl in the mountain

Psl 4.5 and stop smoking

Looking better. First pic is quite good.

That’s nice, you are supposed to hate me ? Why this good rating ?
I don't hate you. LOL We could be good bros no homo Why would I hate you? I loved every instance of you trying to get me to hate you LOL Your friends are faggots tho ngl

The pics are really good, so they should be more than enough to slay on tinder.

PSL 4.5-5 with top tier pics will slay more on tinder than a PSL 6-6.5 with meh pics.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, RedPilledStemcel, FatmanO and 3 others

PSL 4.5-5 with top tier pics will slay more on tinder than a PSL 6-6.5 with meh pics.
This. First 2 are the best pics so far, looking above average, 5 PSL.

I don't hate you. LOL We could be good bros no homo Why would I hate you? I loved every instance of you trying to get me to hate you LOL Your friends are faggots tho ngl

Bro? You said that I was a subhuman low t faggot

This. First 2 are the best pics so far, looking above average, 5 PSL.
Id say lookswise they make him look like a 5.5-6 lookswise, but the background and the robe have this high status look to them which could push him to a 6.5, maybe even a 7 LMS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Yess but on the pics I look good but irl i don’t look as good I think I’m in the chalet right now I got a camera I can take a vid maybe ?

This, OP.

You mog me tbh

You are more attractive version of me

Last edited:
Stop smoking

You social lifemog most of us tbh

You know what guys I upload a vid on yt and I will post it soon to have your opinion cause I think I look awful in this vid I want to have your opinion

You know what guys I upload a vid on yt and I will post it soon to have your opinion cause I think I look awful in this vid I want to have your opinion
Feel free to upload

What do you mean by social mog bro ?

Stop with this narcy shit you fag

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Asking for an ego boost:sneaky: You look fine

Bro really it’s not ego boost look at the pics up, I look fine, but on this video everything is fucked up (eyes, etc.) you cannot say that I look as good as the pics ?
Just accentmaxx bro and you can slay

Ahahaha bro i live in Switzerland I speak French but I agree if i have to slay in America it will be hard
nah ur not:LOL:

What do you think about my motion dude ?

Bro really it’s not ego boost look at the pics up, I look fine, but on this video everything is fucked up (eyes, etc.) you cannot say that I look as good as the pics ?

Ahahaha bro i live in Switzerland I speak French but I agree if i have to slay in America it will be hard
No bro you look ok, it‘s normal for you to think that your face is fucked up, you are not used to see yourself in motion. Also no one irl looks as good as on pics, so don‘t worry about that.

Nice you actually lost facial bloat. Your jaw is definitely more angular than before.

Thanks all, but bro for real seeing yourself in a video isn’t easy at all for me I look like a shit but I think it’s psychological
So just to be sure guys my current rating is 5psl, maybe 5.5? So am I a high tier Noémie or a chadlite ? Or a mid tier Normie?

Last edited: