• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 1464, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I think the fringe is not a good choice for your head shape and hairline

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Understandable but it makes my lower third look better
No it makes you look swollen. If you have a decent hairline then get some gel or oil & stick your hair up

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
@MakinItHappen alt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Hair up would make a massive improvement imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and ShineBright
Hair up would make a massive improvement imo
I look at the pic and think the same thing, but when I actually do stick my hair up my face looks shorter and more bloated.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I look at the pic and think the same thing, but when I actually do stick my hair up my face looks shorter and more bloated.
how's that even possible?

pic?

how's that even possible?

pic?
Old pics but you get the point, my face especially lower third looks better with hair on my forehead:

0047BCDF 5BF1 4322 B1B7 1B83A1C2148D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, ShineBright, buflek and 2 others
Old pics but you get the point, my face especially lower third looks better with hair on my forehead:

View attachment 722242
Looking at these pics, yeah it does look better down. But I don’t think the style in the original post nor many other hair down styles would suit your wide face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Get it longer and it will suit you more. Your forehead is very narrow so you need something to compensate for that, either a fringe or curtains. I think curtains could be good too because it will also help your slightly too narrow ES ratio.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic, St. Wristcel and JamesHowlett
Get it longer and it will suit you more. Your forehead is very narrow so you need something to compensate for that, either a fringe or curtains. I think curtains could be good too because it will also help your slightly too narrow ES ratio.
Agreed, it looks better than having my hair up because my jaw is wide but forehead is narrow.

However, messy fringe is deffo better than curtains for me. My pheno and overall masc look doesn’t suit curtains.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Agreed, it looks better than having my hair up because my jaw is wide but forehead is narrow.

However, messy fringe is deffo better than curtains for me. My pheno and overall masc look doesn’t suit curtains.

I was thinking like this might suit you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 5393
Looking at these pics, yeah it does look better down. But I don’t think the style in the original post nor many other hair down styles would suit your wide face
I have wide face but narrow head/temples which is why it looks better than hair up.

Also harmonises my face as it’s short.

Looks bad man

just get an undercut and stop overthinking this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
your hair don't have enough texture, get some sea salt spray to give them more texture

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
My fringe makes my lower third better as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and JamesHowlett
your hair don't have enough texture, get some sea salt spray to give them more texture
Agreed, this is my hair with no product

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
My fringe makes my lower third better as well.
Look at people like Tom Welling and Cillian Murphy (peaky blinders), fringe makes their jaws look so much better

No it makes you look swollen. If you have a decent hairline then get some gel or oil & stick your hair up
Hair on my forehead makes me look better than hair up due to:
- Narrow temples/wide jaw
- Compact face

This pic shows good comparison:

E5DA9A17 1663 4582 B81A 619B7864AE12

uee filler asap = instant ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and JamesHowlett
You look good, only need an otoplasty

Dominant splanchnocranium. Fringe is a no-no.

Yes, fringe is for subhumans with a NW3 or NW3+ hairline

Just lol . Has small forehead yet uses fringe . Low iq op . U look like shit with it down and look better with it up

u need better hair.
I’ve thinned my hair out since OP pic and is more textured/messy and looks better.

Better with hair up imo. Fringe would work if you had perm or your hair was slightly wavier
I’ve heard that perm can destroy your hair but I want one so bad, they’re a huge hailo for ethnics. This would be ideal hair:

00800C96 6776 49EA B39F B40A4D5AD0B5

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
I’ve thinned my hair out since OP pic and is more textured/messy and looks better.

I’ve heard that perm can destroy your hair but I want one so bad, they’re a huge hailo for ethnics. This would be ideal hair:

View attachment 723460
Tbh I might get a perm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, JamesHowlett and Deleted member 9072
  • +1

View attachment 723460
Jade is a chad

• +1
@larsanova69 I fully understand why you have fringe now and look better with it compared to having your hair up: Wide face but narrow temples.

@larsanova69 I fully understand why you have fringe now and look better with it compared to having your hair up: Wide face but narrow temples.
Hair up looks nice for me I think cuz I have narrow temples

View attachment 722242
Mate, the right looks way better. You went from grooming gang member to the most masculine chap at your university. Maybe trim the sides a lil more but you're fine man

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Hair up looks nice for me I think cuz I have narrow temples
Narrow temples or narrow hairline?

Also narrow temples itself isn’t so bad, it’s just that I also have a very wide jaw which makes me look bloated if my temples aren’t covered.

Mate, the right looks way better. You went from grooming gang member to the most masculine chap at your university. Maybe trim the sides a lil more but you're fine man
I don’t get why girls like me more with the hair on the left.

Narrow temples or narrow hairline?

Also narrow temples itself isn’t so bad, it’s just that I also have a very wide jaw which makes me look bloated if my temples aren’t covered.
Temples like this
97ED916C DD75 451C 841A 44BCE74C1BA6

I don’t get why girls like me more with the hair on the left.
It’s because you’re an absolute LAD son , your banterous personality just makes all the council estate pussy wet by itself
@ineedhelo4844

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583