Rate me with new haircut

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
So I shaved my face and cut my hair, I think now all I need to do is get down to maybe 12% and I'll have some bones showing. Opinions? I don't know how to style my hair so I just left it messy. Also sorry for stupid lighting. My stats from previous threads: Mewing for 6 months, 16, ~17-18% bodyfat, 6'1, powerlifting.

IMG 20191024 004852

Here are before pics
IMG 20191019 095740

IMG 20191019 095752

Sorry for bad lighting btw

I rate the room a 4/10. Really lacks decoration & very bland choice of color scheme. The maintenance has clearly been neglected too, needs a paint touch up.

The only redeeming feature is the somewhat high quality wood that has been used as furnishing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and gaypharoah
I rate the room a 4/10. Really lacks decoration & very bland choice of color scheme. The maintenance has clearly been neglected too, needs a paint touch up.

The only redeeming feature is the somewhat high quality wood that has been used as furnishing.
LOL

better

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and gaypharoah
3PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Certainly an improvement. Do you think there's anything else other than bfp loss than I can do to increase that? And what will bfp loss theoretically increase it to?

are you sticking out your lips on purpose or they're like that ?

they look like a vagina ngl

Certainly an improvement. Do you think there's anything else other than bfp loss than I can do to increase that? And what will bfp loss theoretically increase it to?
I think you've reached your natural looksmaxxing limit. From here on out it;s surgery and I can only think of a rhinoplasty.

I think you've reached your natural looksmaxxing limit. From here on out it;s surgery and I can only think of a rhinoplasty.
I'm certainly sure I have more bone though, I'm still around 18% bfp. Do you think my nose is a failo?
are you sticking out your lips on purpose or they're like that ?

they look like a vagina ngl
My lips look like that yeah. Last thread was told the same thing. People have always made fun of them lol.

I'm certainly sure I have more bone though, I'm still around 18% bfp. Do you think my nose is a failo?
Your nose seems crooked/dented to me bro so yeah

Your nose seems crooked/dented to me bro so yeah
Here's morphed version. What would you rate this? I have never really seen my nose as disproportionate but I do think this looks a bit better.

Here's morphed version. What would you rate this? I have never really seen my nose as disproportionate but I do think this looks a bit better.
View attachment 145417
5, 0.25psl boost isn't worth the rhino tbh. Just accept that you're slightly above avg, what more could you want? 4.5 is avg

5, 0.25psl boost isn't worth the rhino tbh. Just accept that you're slightly above avg, what more could you want? 4.5 is avg
Hm alright. I'll slim down to lower bfp and post pics in maybe a month or two, depending on how quickly I get down to 12%. Thanks for your input bro 👍.

Hm alright. I'll slim down to lower bfp and post pics in maybe a month or two, depending on how quickly I get down to 12%. Thanks for your input bro 👍.
you're welcome my dude, of course the weight loss can possibly boost your psl rating, if you have a top-tier lower third you can be maxxed out at 6 psl but something tells me instead it'll be 5.25 psl, 5.5psl with rhino. either way you shouldnt have a problem getting a chick

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
Damn what a huge improvement Good job. I would say your around 5psl probably a lil bit higher

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah