Screenshot 2020 03 04 14 39 34 702 comsnapchatandroid

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Kingkellz
PSFix 20200304 164440

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Over, didntreadlol and 2 others
Dafuq is that midface width, did you morph it or smth?
No unless the snapchat filter did something. This is what happened to me after I started chewing gum. My masseters are inserted more towards my zygos...

No unless the snapchat filter did something. This is what happened to me after I started chewing gum. My masseters are inserted more towards my zygos...

Shit I just bought mastic gum lol, makes me think twice about starting to chew. Your midface looks too wide on the picture, like wine barrel shaped.

Its a looksmin if you didnt have it before. Youd prolly need zygomatic bone reduction or smth.

Honestly my midface is also pretty wide, but my lower jaw and upper face is not as narrow, so it kinda looks ok still.

Im unsure about chewing now, fuck.

Shit I just bought mastic gum lol, makes me think twice about starting to chew. Your midface looks too wide on the picture, like wine barrel shaped.

Its a looksmin if you didnt have it before. Youd prolly need zygomatic bone reduction or smth.

Honestly my midface is also pretty wide, but my lower jaw and upper face is not as narrow, so it kinda looks ok still.

Im unsure about chewing now, fuck.
Do you think the implants in my sig (if your are not on mobile) will ascend me to 5.5+ PSL? I'll still be wide faced but at least everything will be proportional and more angular, like Barrett.

Mirin skin tbqh ngl tbqh

Your bizygomatic breadth is wide as fuck, son.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
you should lose weight and also dye your hair black.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Do you think the implants in my sig (if your are not on mobile) will ascend me to 5.5+ PSL? I'll still be wide faced but at least everything will be proportional and more angular, like Barrett.
Im on mobile but i think ive seen the implants on desktop before.

Look, dont get fkn implants first, you can get them later if you still need to! Take this honest advice seriously, you can get implants later, it wouldnt be a problem, theres always time for them.

What you really need is the korean zygoma reduction surgery, where they cut the thin zygoma bone and reposition it more inwards into the skull. And youd also need cheekbone shaving to make the face slimmer in the middle. Your face makes you look bloated even though you arent, because cheekbones and zygomatic bones are too wide.

After that you might get implants, but just implants alone wont fix the issue. Theres too much “face” in the middle, so that even your years are almost fully covered by cheekbone when looking from the front.

Korean docs could also try to fix your facial asymmetry by shaving away jaw bones to establish more symmetry.

Overall you need bone shaving in several places, no fkn implants!!!!

damn son those zygos are huge compared to ur lower third

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
Im on mobile but i think ive seen the implants on desktop before.

Look, dont get fkn implants first, you can get them later if you still need to! Take this honest advice seriously, you can get implants later, it wouldnt be a problem, theres always time for them.

What you really need is the korean zygoma reduction surgery, where they cut the thin zygoma bone and reposition it more inwards into the skull. And youd also need cheekbone shaving to make the face slimmer in the middle. Your face makes you look bloated even though you arent, because cheekbones and zygomatic bones are too wide.

After that you might get implants, but just implants alone wont fix the issue. Theres too much “face” in the middle, so that even your years are almost fully covered by cheekbone when looking from the front.

Korean docs could also try to fix your facial asymmetry by shaving away jaw bones to establish more symmetry.

Overall you need bone shaving in several places, no fkn implants!!!!
GettyImages 1151276685

What about him tho?

nigga ur zygos are huge

Yes its a legit example from you. He also has “too mich face” between the eye and ear. However for him it works because his lower and upper jaw is wide enough and his upper head above the years has same width. That makes it look even, basically same width across the whole face.

For you, the jaw implants would have to bee too thick to match your midface, I dont think this can be achieved, because theres a limit how thick the implant can be, because it is under the masseter muscle. But even then, your upper skull/face above the ears wouldnt match, your head shape would look triangular.

Honestly, I think bone shaving + zygoma reduction is the optimal solution. With implant that are thick, bone underneath starts to erode sooner or later. Bone shaving is actually less of a risk (I think).

You should def. consult some korean surgeons, koreans very often have too wide zygoma/cheekbones, so korean docs are very experienced with this type of surgery.

• So Sad
Reactions: Peachy
  • +1
Reactions: william
damn cant unsee now. the left side of his face has way more bone mass lol
This is what pisses me off the most. How the fuck did that even happen if I was looking fine pre puberty

U have death-tier high gonial angle wich make you bloated asf, maybe it's the filter

Lose weight you're alayer in hiding
Slayer*

U have death-tier high gonial angle wich make you bloated asf, maybe it's the filter

My gonial is fine. You can't see it from the front for some reason.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3702
damn cant unsee now. the left side of his face has way more bone mass lol
Exactly, its not the only asymmetry though. The nose is slightly asymmetrical too, it is turned more to the right of his face.

Hence why he actually needs bone shaving rather than implants. With that many implants as in his sig, its kind of an insane procedure.

With bone shaving they could "symmetrify" his face and after that a rhinoplasty to remove small bump on the nose and make it straight.

After that, he can evaluate if he still needs implants.

But his initital approach with a full face of implants is the wrong way of fixing the issue. He has excess bone in the face, why would you want to build up the rest of the face with fake bone, when you can have the excess bone shaved off where it needs to be shaved off.

Whats the name of the filter?

U look like not handsome handsome squidward

Whats the name of the filter?
Sun Kissed

Exactly, its not the only asymmetry though. The nose is slightly asymmetrical too, it is turned more to the right of his face.

Hence why he actually needs bone shaving rather than implants. With that many implants as in his sig, its kind of an insane procedure.

With bone shaving they could "symmetrify" his face and after that a rhinoplasty to remove small bump on the nose and make it straight.

After that, he can evaluate if he still needs implants.

But his initital approach with a full face of implants is the wrong way of fixing the issue. He has excess bone in the face, why would you want to build up the rest of the face with fake bone, when you can have the excess bone shaved off where it needs to be shaved off.
I don't want to be a FHWRcel again. I want my jaw to match my zygos. If not implants, then fillers. Here's a pic of me at 11. Does it look as bad as it is now? I had no browridge at that point so ignore that.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
*fix asymmetry
Sun Kissed

I don't want to be a FHWRcel again. I want my jaw to match my zygos. If not implants, then fillers. Here's a pic of me at 11. Does it look as bad as it is now? I had no browridge at that point so ignore that.

View attachment 294735
No doesnt look as asymmetrical as it is now. Although on the left side (right hand side on picture) it was already somewhat visible that the zygo/cheekbone was wider than the right side.

Did you sleep on a specific side of the face for a very long time? Im just wondering, because I slept on 1 side of the face for a long time and I think it might have resulted in somy asymmetry. For me one side of the face is also asymmetric, cheekbone/zygo is wider and the side of the head where the hair starts is also wider. But on pictures it is not extremely visible. Some aspie PSLer could easily notice it though.

You need to shave your zygos

*fix asymmetry

No doesnt look as asymmetrical as it is now. Although on the left side (right hand side on picture) it was already somewhat visible that the zygo/cheekbone was wider than the right side.

Did you sleep on a specific side of the face for a very long time? Im just wondering, because I slept on 1 side of the face for a long time and I think it might have resulted in somy asymmetry. For me one side of the face is also asymmetric, cheekbone/zygo is wider and the side of the head where the hair starts is also wider. But on pictures it is not extremely visible. Some aspie PSLer could easily notice it though.
Yes I've been sleeping on one side for years and then I tried to counteract that by sleeping on the other side for about 2 years and it didn't change anything. Now cope by sleeping on the back.

Yes I've been sleeping on one side for years and then I tried to counteract that by sleeping on the other side for about 2 years and it didn't change anything. Now cope by sleeping on the back.
See, my suspicion was actually true. Since it applied to myself too in a way. Fuck that shit, why does nobody teach oneself about this kind of shit.

I try to counteract it too now, by never sleeping on that particular side, but only on the back and the other side. But its not allways easy, because when I sleep on the counter side, my soft tissue of the nose blocks the air paths and results in me sleeping with open mouth. It doesnt happen when I sleep on the side (right side) that I was sleeping on for a very long time. I guess the nasal tissue somehow adjusted for that side specifically and when I sleep on the left side, it blocks the air paths.

So can you answer this too- the one side I was sleeping on for a very long time (right side), my nose kinda started rotating more into that side (I assume because of the gravity forces...), is it the same case for you? did your nose and jaw start rotating to the side you were sleeping on?