Rate me without beard

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
What's my rating without a beard and how much will bimax ascend me?

Attachments

• 20230221_163902.jpg
    20230221_163902.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230227_194425.jpg
    20230227_194425.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allandro, ripcordgod1, Htobrother and 1 other person
Lowest you can go is incel bordering ltn or highest ltn bordering incel in westif I be very harsh judging by that old blurry pic
4.5/10

Otherwise overall, you are strong ltn rn, in west
5/10

You will paki halo in uk,

over u paki

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynx and justinzayn
arrange marriage max

Lowest you can go is incel bordering ltn or highest ltn bordering incel in westif I be very harsh judging by that old blurry pic
4.5/10

Otherwise overall, you are strong ltn rn, in west
5/10

You will paki halo in uk,
Wouldn’t 5/10 be MTN?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Jigen
subhuman in the west

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
very handsome

7/10

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro and Htobrother
3305349_20230227_194425.jpg

This pic is a bit mad

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
There is no paki halo jfl he’s a subhuman everywhere
Lol it's this fucking hoodlum again.

Sup looser how's everything been?

3305349_20230227_194425.jpg

This pic is a bit mad
It's to show off my bite.

My dentist said that my upper palate is too narrow, and they're gonna have to do a bimax to move it laterally (I have no fucking idea if they mean that they're gonna move it forward or expand it to the side)

• +1
Reactions: ascension
It's to show off my bite.

My dentist said that my upper palate is too narrow, and they're gonna have to do a bimax to move it laterally (I have no fucking idea if they mean that they're gonna move it forward or expand it to the side)
howd u find a dentist

Bhai it's ogre you look like a pajeet when clean-shaven. :feelsrope:

but how

did u just google for a denist and go in ur nearest one
Essentially. I went with the one who had the highest / best rating.

Alot of other people that I know went there as well, and every single one of them had great things to say about that specific dentist

Essentially. I went with the one who had the highest / best rating.

Alot of other people that I know went there as well, and every single one of them had great things to say about that specific dentist
are u UKcel brah? NHScel?

Bro, are you being for real?
Might be the blurry pic but yes if I saw you down the street like that I'd think "lmfao he mad I just ate beef 2 hours ago"

Might be the blurry pic but yes if I saw you down the street like that I'd think "lmfao he mad I just ate beef 2 hours ago"
Bro, what?

I have sharper features than most pajeets though

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Vain786
Bro, what?

I have sharper features than most pajeets though
It's the coloring hence why I said might be cause the pic's blurry. In the other selfies you posted you look pak.

It's the coloring hence why I said might be cause the pic's blurry. In the other selfies you posted you look pak.
Here's another recent pic.

I think you're right though, it might be the coloring

Attachments

• 20230210_213119.jpg
    20230210_213119.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Here's another recent pic.

I think you're right though, it might be the coloring
Here you look like a pak badboy, I already told you though that I meant when you're clean-shaven and that pic in the OP is a bad one anyway.

Here you look like a pak badboy, I already told you though that I meant when you're clean-shaven and that pic in the OP is a bad one anyway.
Holy fuck.

It's so frustrating tbh, because I can only pull trash blonde roasties with the beard, and other ethnics.

Fuck man, having sharp masculine rugged features in your early 20s is brutal.

You have to run stoic military officer who's rich and can fight bears game.

Over tbh

Holy fuck.

It's so frustrating tbh, because I can only pull trash blonde roasties with the beard, and other ethnics.

Fuck man, having sharp masculine rugged features in your early 20s is brutal.

You have to run stoic military officer who's rich and can fight bears game.

Over tbh
Mirin cause I thought you scared white girls off with the terrorist pheno, good to hear I was wrong. Ethnic women love the look though so that doesn't surprise me.

Mirin cause I thought you scared white girls off with the terrorist pheno, good to hear I was wrong. Ethnic women love the look though so that doesn't surprise me.
I think the beard terrorist shit is blown wayyy out of proportion.

But, it's so brutal knowing that 18 - 22 year old women (my age) only go for bisexual tiktok pretty boys with faggy haircuts.

BTW, how masculine are my facial features?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I think the beard terrorist shit is blown wayyy out of proportion.

But, it's so brutal knowing that 18 - 22 year old women (my age) only go for bisexual tiktok pretty boys with faggy haircuts.

BTW, how masculine are my facial features?
You look very masculine my dude. Seriously. But masculinity isn't good if you want to attract women. What do 24 year old women go for according to you?

You look very masculine my dude. Seriously. But masculinity isn't good if you want to attract women. What do 24 year old women go for according to you?
I dont know many 24 year old women, but if i had to guess, I'd say they go for alot of things bro.

Like, the niggas on here who talk about looks being the only thing that matters are fucking crazy.

I'm getting a bimax because my lower teeth are shredding the back of my upper teeth, and to correct my bite. The alternative is extractions (which I don't want tbh).

I'll probably only get an infraorbital-cheekbone implant after that, and MAYBE an eyelid surgery.

Also, my looksmaxxing journey isn't necessarily for women itself, but to simply get ahead in life and be treated alot better (I agree with blackpillers that looks determined alot of things, but I just don't think they determine everything).

For example, my brother looks wayyy more curry than me, but he has a straight nose, and he's 5'7. He's dating a 5'7 pale skinned white chick, who ASKED HIM OUT, and she isn't fat or ugly. She's a solid 6.5 - 7 (normie scale).

• +1
What phenotype?

I dont know many 24 year old women, but if i had to guess, I'd say they go for alot of things bro.

Like, the niggas on here who talk about looks being the only thing that matters are fucking crazy.

I'm getting a bimax because my lower teeth are shredding the back of my upper teeth, and to correct my bite. The alternative is extractions (which I don't want tbh).

I'll probably only get an infraorbital-cheekbone implant after that, and MAYBE an eyelid surgery.

Also, my looksmaxxing journey isn't necessarily for women itself, but to simply get ahead in life and be treated alot better (I agree with blackpillers that looks determined alot of things, but I just don't think they determine everything).

For example, my brother looks wayyy more curry than me, but he has a straight nose, and he's 5'7. He's dating a 5'7 pale skinned white chick, who ASKED HIM OUT, and she isn't fat or ugly. She's a solid 6.5 - 7 (normie scale).
Dude I feel you, I'm going to link you one of my threads in PM - I realize this forum is full of shit anyway. Took me too long realize haha but for a long time I have been a negative nancy anyway. Also, re: your last sentence, yeah I am not surprised at all cause I snapped outta the blackpill mentality which is proper BS.

wtf is that second pic retard

Dude I feel you, I'm going to link you one of my threads in PM - I realize this forum is full of shit anyway. Took me too long realize haha but for a long time I have been a negative nancy anyway. Also, re: your last sentence, yeah I am not surprised at all cause I snapped outta the blackpill mentality which is proper BS.
Yeah, like... this forum is literally fucking filled with autists.

It's actually incredibly fucking bad.

No wonder why most of the niggas on here are social outcasts with not even a single friend.

I know another paki nigga with narrow shoulders, curry bug eyes, and a recessed lower jaw.

If I posted his pic, everyone would say that it's over.

He's also like... 5'10 and skinny AF.

Personality, social skills, popularity, all that shit matters.

I do agree with some blackpill points, but other points are just a retarded amount of nonsense.

• +1

Attachments

• 8767.jpg
    8767.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230223_140331_Gallery_resized.jpg
    Screenshot_20230223_140331_Gallery_resized.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, like... this forum is literally fucking filled with autists.

It's actually incredibly fucking bad.

No wonder why most of the niggas on here are social outcasts with not even a single friend.

I know another paki nigga with narrow shoulders, curry bug eyes, and a recessed lower jaw.

If I posted his pic, everyone would say that it's over.

He's also like... 5'10 and skinny AF.

Personality, social skills, popularity, all that shit matters.

I do agree with some blackpill points, but other points are just a retarded amount of nonsense.
What about the other Pak badboy? You just described his negative qualities. He pull women? You should send me a pic. I wanna compare myself to him, he sounds like me perhaps.

What about the other Pak badboy? You just described his negative qualities. He pull women? You should send me a pic. I wanna compare myself to him, he sounds like me perhaps.
They're both very NT and good guys to be around.

Whose pic do you want?