Rate me without lens distortion (M19)

He can ascend to HTN imo if everything goes right but no more unless second puberty. His overall skull prevent him from being more than « cute »
I don't see OP ever becoming HTN ngl

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 17244, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
For me it's hard to find a gf, but I've had one last year actually and she was surprisingly really into me
Was she cute? Like what would you rate her?...be honest please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
She was below average ngl maybe 3.5psl
You sure what PSL means? Didn't you meant 3.5/10? I'm just asking because you're new here and i'm surprised you are already rating in PSL lmfao 😂

And people here say no girl would be into you.

Honestly, not hard to believe at all. There are girls out there who dig your specific look a lot.
yeah he’s not ugly just shitty style

u gotta stylemax + gymmax op

You sure what PSL means? Didn't you meant 3.5/10? I'm just asking because you're new here and i'm surprised you are already rating in PSL lmfao 😂
I know what psl means lmao

You will ascend with ccw bimax moneymaxx asap
Jaw is already fine, add CCW bimax and you're going to end up with a chimpmaxxed result. CCW + bimax only gives the impression of a shorter midface by adding chin height and potentially upturning a crooked sloped nose (note nose in pics is straight indicating adequate maxillary support)

Advancing an already healthy maxilla only makes you look worse

Chimpmaxxed bimax result

MTN, about 4PSL, just a little softmaxxing might got a long way for you though

Only changes include :
-slightly longer chin (filler or implant can get this result)
-filled in eyebrows (try using castor oil, if that fails some use minoxodil, if all else fails just fill them in with a brow pencil)
-ignore the shitty drawn hair but growing it out a bit, some soft straightening + a bit of styling will help ya out

Djaberbod morph

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Jaw is already fine, add CCW bimax and you're going to end up with a chimpmaxxed result. CCW + bimax only gives the impression of a shorter midface by adding chin height and potentially upturning a crooked sloped nose (note nose in pics is straight indicating adequate maxillary support)

View attachment 1882175
Utter dogshit example. The guy you pictured was severely recessed before surgery.
MTN, about 4PSL, just a little softmaxxing might got a long way for you though

Only changes include :
-slightly longer chin (filler or implant can get this result)
-filled in eyebrows (try using castor oil, if that fails some use minoxodil, if all else fails just fill them in with a brow pencil)
-ignore the shitty drawn hair but growing it out a bit, some soft straightening + a bit of styling will help ya out

View attachment 1882179
Another absolute shit take. OP is a incel/ltn. Not even close to a mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Johnnybegood
Utter dogshit example. The guy you pictured was severely recessed before surgery.

Another absolute shit take. OP is a incel/ltn. Not even close to a mtn.
Woah look at this massive CCW ascension :soy:

Djaberbod ccw

The guy in the shared pic had an underbite, instead of bringing back their underbite which would've made them look normal they instead opted to bring out their maxilla. Which fair enough would potentially bring more health benefits but aesthetically speaking didn't do much other than create odd proportions

More chimpmax

You can make an argument that OP is LTN but they're far from incel tier. To be incel tier you'd have to be suffering from multiple very noticeable failos, OP only suffers from an elongated midface (which can't actually shortened by CCW rotation, it can only give the impression of a shorter midface through altering ratios), the rest of OP's features are just mid, nothing prominent though nothing recessed. Just looks like your average Jewish teen

• JFL
Subhuman

• +1
Ltn or mtn, try a longer hairstyle and tan

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Johnnybegood
Woah look at this massive CCW ascension :soy:

View attachment 1882185
OP has shit soyboy harmony so bimax won't do shit.
The guy in the shared pic had an underbite, instead of bringing back their underbite which would've made them look normal they instead opted to bring out their maxilla. Which fair enough would potentially bring more health benefits but aesthetically speaking didn't do much other than create odd proportions

View attachment 1882186

You can make an argument that OP is LTN but they're far from incel tier. To be incel tier you'd have to be suffering from multiple very noticeable failos, OP only suffers from an elongated midface (which can't actually shortened by CCW rotation, it can only give the impression of a shorter midface through altering ratios), the rest of OP's features are just mid, nothing prominent though nothing recessed. Just looks like your average Jewish teen
He has a low af nasal bridge. If he got a radix graft he would look good af.

OP has shit soyboy harmony so bimax won't do shit.

He has a low af nasal bridge. If he got a radix graft he would look good af.

All radix grafting results I found depicted a humped nose being straightened out, OP's nose is already straight. What on earth is that going to do :feelshaha:

All radix grafting results I found depicted a humped nose being straightened out, OP's nose is already straight. What on earth is that going to do :feelshaha:
You clearly don't understand what radix grafting does. Same thing as an "Asian rhinoplasty".

You clearly don't understand what radix grafting does. Same thing as an "Asian rhinoplasty".
5PSL increase woah :soy:

Asian rhinoplasty 21

JFL I've skimmed through a bunch of radix grafting, radix implants, and Asian rhinoplasty results and I don't see anything that'll boost OP to good looking. Any gains would be minimal at best and invisible to most. Quickest gain OP can do is fill out their brows

nah, i just go outside. youre below average for white guys
That's what i was trying to say. I don't hate OP but he clearly is a strong LTN like 4.5/10.

I don't know how this is controversial. I mog every feature that OP has and i consider myself a solid MTN despite being rated HTN by Tails and strong MTN by makinithappen even though i was fat at the time.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
5PSL increase woah :soy:

View attachment 1882275

JFL I've skimmed through a bunch of radix grafting, radix implants, and Asian rhinoplasty results and I don't see anything that'll boost OP to good looking. Any gains would be minimal at best and invisible to most. Quickest gain OP can do is fill out their brows
I wasn't referring to OP you utter retard. I was referring to the guy who got bimax in the pic. Fucking 60 IQ cretin.

• JFL
I wasn't referring to OP you utter retard. I was referring to the guy who got bimax in the pic. Fucking 60 IQ cretin.

Made a mixup, though you're still sorta wrong about everything else so whatever 😩

What do you mean by no Lens distortion? If it isnt 50-55mm then its still distortion compared to the human eye

• +1
Reactions: djaberbod
OP, if you improve your brows density and make it longer, fix your UEE with fillers and increase your chin height and projection with genio you will look another person (for the better) all of this changes are extremly doable in your case.
Also, a stubble will help you alot when u start to grow a beard. GL

• +1
At least it's better than selfies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988

View attachment 1882175
OPs maxilla is recessed though. Also he doesn't have to dogmaxx, a conservative advancement with a heavier focus on ccw would be ideal.

He already has a long midface and bad undereye support so he will absolutely benefit from ccw.

Nose straightness isn't necessarily related to maxillary growth. Gandy has a hooked nose with amazing maxilla for example. Maybe OPs nose was supposed to be curved.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Does my midface look long here too?
3008325 20220730 134637

Euryprosopy is easier to pull off. Ofc there's a limit, but it'd have to be extremely short and broad for it to be a problem. Unlike with the opposite, usually it's completely over with a <73-75 cephalic index and a long face.

View attachment 1879276

Shorter or less "facial space" leaves less room for "harmonic error", if that makes sense? Usually your features will flow better together because the Eury face is not too dissimilar from the Meso, but the Lepto face is always gonna cause issues with harmony.

It's like if you want to draw something and the piece of paper is too long and narrow. Are you gonna be able to draw a perfect circle? Imo, Lepto faces don't even give the chance for harmony, and that's the problem. I'm not sure if I even know exceptions tbh. It's the height and narrowness at the same time which kills it
Isn’t Tyler maher dolicho?

a lot of bro science in this thread. What this guy is lacking is sex appeal. One day tall skull is good the other it isn’t. People are making shit up as they go lmao

Mtn, you look like you could be famous

Bruh everyone's overrating him because he's white

He's LTN

Horizontally short eyebrows, long midface, incel nose to mouth width ratio, long philtrum, I can see his nasolobial folds, chin is slightly recessed, bad fwhr like a horse, face has no definition and looks boneless, no striking features

I think I said all the main issues

Lowkey looks like le pol face but obviously not as bad looking

@StreegeReturn @MakinItHappenReturn @St.TikTokcel @DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and KidIcarus
ears also look huge like a monkey

He's LTN

Horizontally short eyebrows, long midface, incel nose to mouth width ratio, long philtrum, I can see his nasolobial folds, chin is slightly recessed, bad fwhr like a horse, face has no definition and looks boneless, no striking features

View attachment 1884180
White my arse
Mutt dna1

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

He's LTN

View attachment 1884180
I'd say 3 - 3.5psl incel - ltn range

• Hmm...
Does my midface look long here too?
View attachment 1882807
From main post and this, i would rate you as a 4-4.5/10

Coloring is not ideal. Looks borderline redhead complexion which is a failo. Long philitrum and pseudo horseface looks

We can see from the picture your two friend which would be rated as 4-5/10 mogs you

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
MTN. unlike other people in this thread i believe you could easily get HTN with some grooming + working out. you look timid atm