Rate me without squinting

You tan bro ?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I can finally see your ahh without squinting, 0:06 of the video looks good af homie, your eyes are naturally like fucking squinted idk whats the term for it so when you squint on purpose you overdo it imho, also are you pouting your lips to emphasize the hollow cheeks or they just naturally like that?

• +1
I can finally see your ahh without squinting, 0:06 of the video looks good af homie, your eyes are naturally like fucking squinted idk whats the term for it so when you squint on purpose you overdo it imho, also are you pouting your lips to emphasize the hollow cheeks or they just naturally like that?
They are naturally like that when i mew

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and Troglodyte452
you look very low class and weird

ltn

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
whatever doesn’t matter what i think, do you get real iois? The answer is no
Got approached today by a girl. So kys

Got approached today by a girl. So kys
U don’t go out much but when u do u get approached by a girl…sure bhai

what do you consider an approach :feelskek:

U don’t go out much but when u do u get approached by a girl…sure bhai

what do you consider an approach :feelskek:
A girl going up to me and asking for my snap

A girl going up to me and asking for my snap
probably saw your side prof and regretted it when she was up close
also probably ltb-mtb and thought she found her looksmatch

another subhuman obliterated

probably saw your side prof and regretted it when she was up close
also probably ltb-mtb and thought she found her looksmatch

another subhuman obliterated
IMG 3477

Are you jealous?

chad with a little bit of alien vibe, would be a lot better with claviculars grown out hairstyle

• Hmm...
chad with a little bit of alien vibe, would be a lot better with claviculars grown out hairstyle
I think the one i have right now is better, im just gonna grow out the sides a bit more

I think the one i have right now is better, im just gonna grow out the sides a bit more
the hair is fine the only problem is, its not fluffy it looks like a square helmet i see it as a looksmin if a subhuman had that haircut he would descend by 1 point, it looks like the bowl cut thats the issue if u can get it to fluffy e boy hair you would be a lot better

• +1
the hair is fine the only problem is, its not fluffy it looks like a square helmet i see it as a looksmin if a subhuman had that haircut he would descend by 1 point, it looks like the bowl cut thats the issue if u can get it to fluffy e boy hair you would be a lot better
I used to have “fluffy” hair so yeah i can get that again, I’ll let it grow out a bit

pidoras failo tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and Zeta
Chadlite halo by eye color but look like a faggot on this video idk why maybe bc of shiny skin and strange lips anyway get out of this forum you have nothing to do here all you need is to straightmaxx asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Zeta
Gay = law
wait what the fuck?!
do you actually love men?
holy shit!
you need to become straight asap since being a pidoras is unallowed on this forum.

• JFL
wait what the fuck?!
do you actually love men?
holy shit!
you need to become straight asap since being a pidoras is unallowed on this forum.
No i am straight :ROFLMAO:.
I just joke about the fact that prettyboys have so much JB appeal that looking like a faggot is so beneficial

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and jisko32
Chadlite without a doubt

• +1