Rate me

S

SoutherSoldier

Iron
7CA7F1EF 8E99 495C B220 B14C7AE28B7C

I see you have a repaired cleft lip, how's the palate?

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
strong mtn maybe with only 1 pic hard to see

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
If I'm honest I'd rate you a 4/10 but I might be unfair because I hyper focus on the cleft lip. I believe you might benefit from revision surgery. Your maxilla might be recessed too, as it happens to lots of clefts, you should post your side profile and your bite for confirmation.

People are saying MTN, though, so maybe you're good

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
mtn

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
If I'm honest I'd rate you a 4/10 but I might be unfair because I hyper focus on the cleft lip. I believe you might benefit from revision surgery. Your maxilla might be recessed too, as it happens to lots of clefts, you should post your side profile and your bite for confirmation.

People are saying MTN, though, so maybe you're good
This comment gets special award 💯 yeah it’s pretty brutal out here with cleft lip. Bone - less side profile. But I am 6ft 5 so I get some hoes atleast

Attachments

• 064B06DD-3599-43F0-90AF-BAB8D651E284.jpeg
    064B06DD-3599-43F0-90AF-BAB8D651E284.jpeg
    760 KB · Views: 0
This comment gets special award 💯 yeah it’s pretty brutal out here with cleft lip. Bone - less side profile. But I am 6ft 5 so I get some hoes atleast
I believe you're recessed in both the upper and lower jaws, hence why you don't have facial definition.

Just to clear things out, do you have an underbite? A picture of your teeth would be the most useful to assess the situation.

Talk in DMs if u want

• Woah
Reactions: arab_chink
I believe you're recessed in both the upper and lower jaws, hence why you don't have facial definition.

Just to clear things out, do you have an underbite? A picture of your teeth would be the most useful to assess the situation.

Talk in DMs if u want
Dont do it op, he replaced my asshole with a pipe

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
mtn kinda low trust maybe its the way the pictures taken

I'd say low MTN.

as MTN as it gets
background character in a film/tv show pheno