Rate Me

torbald123

torbald123

Iron
Rate me from 1 - 10. I don't understand this htn mtn stuff. Please just stick to numbers. also like what are my strongpoints and where can I improve?

Attachments

• IMG_0564.jpeg
    IMG_0564.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0887.JPG
    IMG_0887.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0888.JPG
    IMG_0888.JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1709 2.jpeg
    IMG_1709 2.jpeg
    929.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
6/10 (Htn basically)
Looks good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gem23, try2beme, Autismcel and 5 others
you look you Just Need to fix your overbite if it's only a teeth problem

Lookin good bro
I'd give you high mtn low htn

• +1
Reactions: torbald123
your strong points are your hairline, your Eye area and your nose, your only weakness Is the Lip Seal cause It looks like you have an overbite.
i think youre HTN 6/10 which Is good it's Like top 10% of men

eye area carries

• JFL
your strong points are your hairline, your Eye area and your nose, your only weakness Is the Lip Seal cause It looks like you have an overbite.
i think youre HTN 6/10 which Is good it's Like top 10% of men
Thank you for your help. How would i work on fixing overbite without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Rate me from 1 - 10. I don't understand this htn mtn stuff. Please just stick to numbers. also like what are my strongpoints and where can I improve?
High Mtn - Htn

• +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi
How old are you? you are 5.75-6.25/10, but you seem to have reached your maximum

Thank you for your help. How would i work on fixing overbite without surgery?
if it's only a teeth problem you Will be fine with an orthodontist but make sure he doesn't fuck up your maxilla using retractive methods, even if you would Need surgery to fix i would not suggest It to you cause it's an invasive One and you already look good It's not worth the risk

if it's only a teeth problem you Will be fine with an orthodontist but make sure he doesn't fuck up your maxilla using retractive methods, even if you would Need surgery to fix i would not suggest It to you cause it's an invasive One and you already look good It's not worth the risk
I see. That sounds like a good course of action. I am still considering leaning out before I take more of these steps. Since I have a good amount of buccal fat since I was previously almost obese (29.5 bmi). And also more debloating to see the base before taking any more permanent changes. Here are more pictures of me before and shit. Also with back camera of phone in mirror. Which is more accurate for what I look like.

long hair was back in 2021, while I was about 15-18 % bf

Buzzed mirror was in 2023 summer with a tan similar weight to now
And physique pic was February 2024

Attachments

• IMG_4494.jpeg
    IMG_4494.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 2601.jpeg
    2601.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2250.jpeg
    2250.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0633.jpeg
    IMG_0633.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and goo25
I also tried pushing my molars more forward during nasal breathing and I find it way way easier to keep nasal breathing and a good lip seal. Also helped with tongue posture

cutecel high mtn

I see. That sounds like a good course of action. I am still considering leaning out before I take more of these steps. Since I have a good amount of buccal fat since I was previously almost obese (29.5 bmi). And also more debloating to see the base before taking any more permanent changes. Here are more pictures of me before and shit. Also with back camera of phone in mirror. Which is more accurate for what I look like.

log off, loose fat and grow up then when u are marinated come ask for a rating

• +1
Niche appeal tho

Ltn no bones

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and thatrandomteen

High ltn

Ltn

Mtn/htn failo’d hard by narrow jaw.

Nigga what is that profile pic :lul:

Attachments

• nigger 1.PNG
    nigger 1.PNG
    43 KB · Views: 0
i dont think it's an overbite, im pretty sure hes pouting to fraud flat upper lip

U look chopped in the last pic, keep ur hair down

you are above average, girls will find you cute

7.5 out of 10 more of a pretty boy apearence so just stick to that. good hair cut covering ur forhead. I think you don't struggle getting females. Side profile only flaw I think and nothing to improve. You basically did everything