3face.jpg
    915.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4face.jpg
    4face.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
Your not fucking 21 hahahahaha. Little 14 year old

• +1
Reactions: nathan and arab_chink
Ltn. Multiple big flaws like your ipd and ur long ass philtrum. U got some minor ones to like inward gonions and a shit ramus. Your capped out at mtn because of ur ipd and pholtrum. Ur only saving grace is pheno

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Your ipd caps you at MTN

Ltn. Multiple big flaws like your ipd and ur long ass philtrum. U got some minor ones to like inward gonions and a shit ramus. Your capped out at mtn because of ur ipd and pholtrum. Ur only saving grace is pheno
His philtrum looks fine

What I mean is at least he’s not a dark curry👍🏿
not everyone is from curryland my guy, sure he isn't a poopskinned dravidian but his pheno is far from a halo

The ratings here are so retarded. They claim this Mexican mestizo who can run Edgar game who legit mogs the average Mexican is fucked.

While I legit see boneless recessed Zoomers who are 2.5 PSL at best getting rated higher. His main issue is IPD but pheno won’t be an issue considering how Mexicans in the US look.

Retard forum this fakecel mogs half the forum and yea anyone who’s seen enough people here knows. He’s mainly cucked by IPD and eye area as a whole ID say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zherko, EggKing and nathan
lookin good bro mtn

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
The ratings here are so retarded. They claim this Mexican mestizo who can run Edgar game who legit mogs the average Mexican is fucked.

While I legit see boneless recessed Zoomers who are 2.5 PSL at best getting rated higher. His main issue is IPD but pheno won’t be an issue considering how Mexicans in the US look.

Retard forum this fakecel mogs half the forum and yea anyone who’s seen enough people here knows. He’s mainly cucked by IPD and eye area as a whole ID say
Sperg ramblings dnrd