Rate me

I

ik I suck

Bronze
How bad do I look,Point out flaws other than shit Camera quality and skin texture is pretty bad too I feel Worst skin texture one can have,btw I don't know how tf I have got the confidence to put my pretty 🤡 face out here sorry for disgusting you guys.

Attachments

• IMG_20240425_220832.jpg
    IMG_20240425_220832.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and noodlelover
God I love this 🌝🌝 autism is hell of a Disease and being autistic is hell of a trait

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Mog3D and noodlelover
High Subhuman invisible to normal human being forget about girls 🗣️

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D and noodlelover
You look 17 and 57 at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and boss8055
You are Chad in India probably. Incel in the west.

mid mtn curry

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1713966951.mov
    2.1 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1713966951.mov
    2.1 MB
😊No flaws? I wasn't even expecting someone to popp up but if you guys are rating then read the whole fucking thread i asked to point out my flaws ik I'm a incel ltn Subhuman but I don't know my flaws otherwise ignore this shit thread

Flaws:- bulbous nose and shit facial hair

MTN in the Curryland
LTN in the West

MTN in the Curryland
LTN in the West
As if I dont know ohh myy gawd I want to know my flaws like those measurements Eye area jaw area mid face all those blackpill shit And ofcourse brutal curry pheno.

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
@mayo mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
How bad do I look,Point out flaws other than shit Camera quality and skin texture is pretty bad too I feel Worst skin texture one can have,btw I don't know how tf I have got the confidence to put my pretty 🤡 face out here sorry for disgusting you guys.
Not bad.
Ltn mtn due to pheno

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_233231.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_233231.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and brucewayne78
Ngl htn, but very high ltn smv

theoretically you should look decent but you look like complete shit

What? So a rhino and a good Minoxidil session then what slaying? 🤡
Ye joke wala emoji use krna insta wale normies ki triat hai band krde chutiya lgta hai

Ye joke wala emoji use krna insta wale normies ki triat hai band krde chutiya lgta hai
Joker wali emoji perfect baith Rahi thi maine usse flaw pucha usne nose aur facial hair btaya I mean how? At least 2-3 major flaw honge tabhi Mai ltn hu I think majority of org users ko rate karna hi nhi aata only hard coping chalti hai yaha

Bhay tere pfp me nishant jindhal hai mene abhi notice kiya💀
Aur ye skull emoji bhi insta wale trait me hi count hoga trends ko cringe overusers hi banate hai aur mostly Ye sb india ke normies hi krte hai

Holy shit Ramesh you dalit nigger, why are you posting here when I told you to clean my toilet. GET BACK ASAP OR YOUR WIFE AND KIDS WILL BE SOLD SOON NIGGERO

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Holy shit Ramesh you dalit nigger, why are you posting here when I told you to clean my toilet. GET BACK ASAP OR YOUR WIFE AND KIDS WILL BE SOLD SOON NIGGERO
🤓👆

Tikeh bhai u look good (in Mumbai mental asylum)

• JFL
Reactions: Aditya.
Aur ye skull emoji bhi insta wale trait me hi count hoga trends ko cringe overusers hi banate hai aur mostly Ye sb india ke normies hi krte hai
🤓

As if I dont know ohh myy gawd I want to know my flaws like those measurements Eye area jaw area mid face all those blackpill shit And ofcourse brutal curry pheno.
people here wont give u an analysis, just pay for a face rating if u want to know ur flaws

God what can i say

pm bro I’ll try to help

Good midface region but nose crooked go with a rhino. Consume Lycopene and Astaxanthin for better tan. Your mouth is way too narrow fix it with MSE Palate expander

Good midface region but nose crooked go with a rhino. Consume Lycopene and Astaxanthin for better tan. Your mouth is way too narrow fix it with MSE Palate expander
Overall 5.5 bc of race but you can go htn

Chadpreetlite

• JFL
Reactions: ik I suck