Rate me

try2beme

try2beme

I love you tiktokcels
Final rating before I leave this forum. I want actual surgery advice… No random surgery ideas just some stuff that will fix my harmony and ascend me.

Pms only
idgaf if u wish i posted it im not paying to delete my shit and its unlikely your pics are fucking public either hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit and Charisma
MTN from the pic I’ve seen from you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, greycel and The Grinch
Thanks Tell whatever bitch nigga who doxxed me to slit their wrist
You have enemies here you probably don’t even know exist :lul::lul:

• +1
why u leavin man

• +1
Reactions: greycel and try2beme
  • So Sad
Reactions: anxiety, The Heartless, starvecell and 2 others
Muh just go outside and be NT nigga look at the harmony and im a literal addict

Good luck to you

• +1
Because nobody helps me ascend so i have no purpose here
well, idk what u expected "loksmaxx" is only in the name of the forum. 99% of people are here to cope/vent, if u leave then the forum will lose another good user

• +1
Honestly bro you shouldn't leave you're a good poster. From what I remember seeing, I don't think you need surgeries. You have said you have success with women too. You might just be going through a dry spell it happens to everyone (except Chad ofc) - you are HTN. At this point I'd say just do as much soft maxxing as possible. Sounds like bluepilled advice, but surgery isn't always the answer. You can try doing less invasive stuff like filler on areas you think are problematic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and try2beme
Message @BlackpillRemedy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and TechnoBoss
At this point I'd say just do as much soft maxxing as possible. Sounds like bluepilled advice, but surgery isn't always the answer.
Start gymcelling, surgery is big cope

3382821 3EF4AB71 6AE8 48A8 9576 74318FCB5941

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, bndar.337 and try2beme
4138423 1715963620427

Also OP your a cuck for promoting this vegan cuck in your avi. Kys

• JFL
dont 😞

• +1
Pms only
idgaf if u wish i posted it im not paying to delete my shit and its unlikely your pics are fucking public either hypocrite
My pictures are public :feelshah:

Final rating before I leave this forum. I want actual surgery advice… No random surgery ideas just some stuff that will fix my harmony and ascend me.

Pms only
irl death sentence if anyone finds out ur on org , its not even about looks tbh also sorry to see u go but i got ur social so idc tbh im also leaving org but im a graycel so it wont matter

• +1
All my other friends r banned too, don’twanna loae one more(eventhough we just dropped 50 words on each other), plz dont :feelscry:

• +1