Rate me

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
Please no trolling or exaggerating just to be funny.. What are my biggest flaws, and what are my best features? How could I improve?

My best ones (side and front):
BA166E5D B15F 4A60 8A54 D55453B36F58

1995FF5B 325A 4A77 A3A4 DD510109FAB9

AE47915D 4CA0 4074 8C90 614E8F6069EF

C8D10575 8D88 42CD 89F5 6F5E369F99E7

E2346490 3993 4DD9 BB99 40D1945AB128

My absolute worst ones (side and front):
2F778E56 3024 43B6 90DC 8FBB2489D36B

E19DB581 3471 4BA3 ABFF 7633D15CD623

4B788FC2 3434 4AF7 A68C 3311FF22D25E

EAAB72E3 0A43 4A81 AFCE 9D16257E66BE

Please consider which may be the most accurate in terms of lighting, angles, non-frauds, etc.

Attachments

• F83DA3DE-EA2D-4262-A76A-39E7E48D0A8E.jpeg
    F83DA3DE-EA2D-4262-A76A-39E7E48D0A8E.jpeg
    437.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7FD8170E-1084-4ABA-95CD-59347C39DA17.jpeg
    7FD8170E-1084-4ABA-95CD-59347C39DA17.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, 5'7 zoomer and klimo
solid school shooter/10

strong chadlite on a tuesday.

onyl thing keeping you from subhuman is coloring and hair, bad jaw and nose and bad eye spacing
2A2F18F0 7980 4338 8BB6 1C6DF5AA5A49

That’s a bad jaw? Smh. And what’s wrong with my eye spacing exactly? They’re not far or close apart..

bro he has ideal eye spacing
That’s what I’m saying. I don’t see how they’re so far apart idk what he’s talking about jfl.

didnt you make a thread where you talked about how your friends bullied you or something like that?

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Olivecel
I started using minox and I take biotin supps now too.
no its from inflamtion and wearing hats stopping bloodflow and other things,you got a htn front profile your side is like high ltn but only front matters irl

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
down grown and eyes are too far apart
But is that really an ultimate killer? The ramus visibility and jawline length are there at least. Most people don’t even have that.. I don’t think my eye spacing is that far apart but ok.

no its from inflamtion and wearing hats stopping bloodflow and other things,you got a htn front profile your side is like high ltn but only front matters irl
Meeks effect. Do you think a rhinoplasty could boost my side to mtn at least?

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Meeks effect. Do you think a rhinoplasty could boost my side to mtn at least?
rhino and under eye fat grapsh bc in bad lighting your eyes look very sunken

• +1
didnt you make a thread where you talked about how your friends bullied you or something like that?
Sorta but it’s not really bullying. They fw me still in just ‘the goofy one’ of the group.

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Sorta but it’s not really bullying. They fw me still in just ‘the goofy one’ of the group.
yeah its definitely because of your face imo

you have like a very ogreish face but in comparison to ur skinny frame it looks funny

maybe thats one of the reasons, but idk

idk how to explain it but you just remind me of someone who gets teased by ur friends

it happens to me as well tho dw.

• Hmm...
rhino and under eye fat grapsh bc in bad lighting your eyes look very sunken
Thanks. I knew I was gonna get some unrealistic rating and troll comments but you are a real one 🙏🏻

View attachment 2981152
you have like a very ogreish face but in comparison to ur skinny frame it looks funny
View attachment 2981154

idk how to explain it but you just remind me of someone who gets teased by ur friends

Well, those are the absolute worst images in my gallery. They could be cooked by angle, lighting ane camera quality. I look good in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and klimo
your nose is horrible ngl. mtn at most

• +1
View attachment 2981152
View attachment 2981154

Another reason I look ogre is because the shape of my forehead is Neanderthal. It’s sloped and I have a prominent browridge. Maybe a better haircut would be a good fraud?

your nose is horrible ngl. mtn at most
Imo, based on my good images they are high-mtn.. my worst images are ltn. Yes a rhinoplasty + under eye fat grafting are the first procedures on my list.

yeah i'd suggest you try that out
I feel like I have potential to be somewhat attractive with a rhinoplasty, a better haircut and under eye fat grafting. And I may neee to bulk for a bigger frame. Would you agree?

• +1
Reactions: klimo
I feel like I have potential to be somewhat attractive with a rhinoplasty, a better haircut and under eye fat grafting. And I may neee to bulk for a bigger frame. Would you agree?
yeah definetely, get a nose job + get jacked = htn

• +1
Please no trolling or exaggerating just to be funny.. What are my biggest flaws, and what are my best features? How could I improve?

View attachment 2981094
View attachment 2981112
View attachment 2981098
View attachment 2981113
View attachment 2981121

View attachment 2981106
View attachment 2981108
View attachment 2981109
View attachment 2981110

Please consider which may be the most accurate in terms of lighting, angles, non-frauds, etc.
Sorry bro it's fucking over

View attachment 2981094
View attachment 2981112
View attachment 2981098
View attachment 2981113
View attachment 2981121

View attachment 2981106
View attachment 2981108
View attachment 2981109
View attachment 2981110

Uncanny ltn, rhino could ascend you

Uncanny ltn, rhino could ascend you
How could one procedure ascend me? Ltn is extremely low so there must be a lot more flaws than just that..

How could one procedure ascend me? Ltn is extremely low so there must be a lot more flaws than just that..
Your nose descends you so much because its big and crooked, you should also get jaw and cheekbone implants, your eyes are good but a bit uncanny

alot of weird flaws but in first image you look chadlite bc your chin looks elias de poot level wide and other pics ltn its weird

alot of weird flaws but in first image you look chadlite bc your chin looks elias de poot level wide and other pics ltn its weird
Im not 100% which are more accurate. In the mirror I feel like I look more like my good ones.. the bad ones are the absolute worst images in my gallery fyi so maybe they are cooked by lighting, angle poor camera quality (a couple of them are a few years old too).. but I had to include them to get a fair rating and avoid fraud accusations.

• +1
Your nose descends you so much because its big and crooked, you should also get jaw and cheekbone implants, your eyes are good but a bit uncanny
I was told my eyes look alien. I don’t mind that.

And my chin actually IS wide af.. it’s just slightly recessed from a side view.

• +1
I have a Meeks effect.. good front view shitty side profile.

I have to remove some of my cursed Greek genes 😢
Tbh you mog me bhai:feelsrope:,you only need a few surgeries. Meanwhile me i gotta get atleast 10 to fix my subhuman eye spacing , nose, midface, jaw, chin etc. W a few surgeries i can see you becoming htn or chadlite

Tbh you mog me bhai:feelsrope:,you only need a few surgeries. Meanwhile me i gotta get atleast 10 to fix my subhuman eye spacing , nose, midface, jaw, chin etc. W a few surgeries i can see you becoming htn or chadlite
You do realize those procedures like eye spacing are extremely high risk, and often look botched, right?? Rhino, implants, fillers, graphting, fat-removal, etc. are low risk but stuff like bimax, lefort, eye-spacing surgery, etc. are dangerous af.

You be rich af to afford the best doctors in the world jfl or else you’re gonna live in pain for the rest of your life with eye spacing surgery 💀

chadlite front
ltn - sub5 sideprofile

You do realize those procedures like eye spacing are extremely high risk, and often look botched, right?? Rhino, implants, fillers, graphting, fat-removal, etc. are low risk but stuff like bimax, lefort, eye-spacing surgery, etc. are dangerous af.
I realize this, chad or death atp. Dying or chad is the only way out of the sub5 cycle of pain and suffering i go through everyday:feelsrope: