Rate me

I realize this, chad or death atp. Dying or chad is the only way out of the sub5 cycle of pain and suffering i go through everyday:feelsrope:
So brutal. I thought I had it rough 😞

You be rich af to afford the best doctors in the world jfl or else you’re gonna live in pain for the rest of your life with eye spacing surgery 💀
I will save up and do my research on the doctors

So brutal. I thought I had it rough 😞
I am forced to suffer everyday, jfl its hard to even make friends , i am forced to wageslave to survive and try and be a good person while jeremy meeks is living my dream life even tho he did horrible things. being sub5 is even worse than death, people harass you for no reason and make fun of you and you cant even look in ppls direction w out being called a creep. Im even more mad cause i already had height but my face is shit . God has favorites, life is unfair:feelsrope:

I am forced to suffer everyday, jfl its hard to even make friends , i am forced to wageslave to survive and try and be a good person while jeremy meeks is living my dream life even tho he did horrible things. being sub5 is even worse than death, people harass you for no reason and make fun of you and you cant even look in ppls direction w out being called a creep. Im even more mad cause i already had height but my face is shit . God has favorites, life is unfair:feelsrope:
Honestly Meeks didn’t do anything horrible. He beat up some guy who was one year older than him, coincidentally he was technically “a minor” jfl. But fights happen all the damn time.
Anyway, I’m sorry you go through that. Settle for a normal life.. being a model shouldn’t be your dream life!

Honestly Meeks didn’t do anything horrible. He beat up some guy who was one year older than him, coincidentally he was technically “a minor” jfl. But fights happen all the damn time.
Anyway, I’m sorry you go through that. Settle for a normal life.. being a model shouldn’t be your dream life!
I dont even want to be a model jfl , i just wish people treated me human . Whenever i explain this to one of my normie friends they just say "just get a personality bro" or "just go to the gym bro" or "you look good bro , just get a personality". They gaslight me into getting hope , i dont know why life has given me such shit cards:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Olivecel
I dont even want to be a model jfl , i just wish people treated me human . Whenever i explain this to one of my normie friends they just say "just get a personality bro" or "just go to the gym bro" or "you look good bro , just get a personality". They gaslight me into getting hope , i dont know why life has given me such shit cards:feelsrope:
When I have these thoughts, my normie friends tell me the same exact thing. Stick to the forum, most nt’s won’t understand jfl.

When I have these thoughts, my normie friends tell me the same exact thing. Stick to the forum, most nt’s won’t understand jfl.
The well fed will never understand the hungry.

The well fed will never understand the hungry.
It’s not even that. It’s a nt people thing. Most ugly people believe the same shit. Stop talking to nt’s about your problems and stick to the forum.

My chad lite normie friend one time just told me to"just be myself" i explained the blackpill to him and showed him multiple studies but this nigga said i was being negative and lazy and that i should just hit the gym. Jfl gym wont fix that im boneless

It’s not even that. It’s a nt people thing. Most ugly people believe the same shit. Stop talking to nt’s about your problems and stick to the forum.
Ong , normies will never understand the suffering us sub5s go through

My chad lite normie friend one time just told me to"just be myself" i explained the blackpill to him and showed him multiple studies but this nigga said i was being negative and lazy and that i should just hit the gym. Jfl gym wont fix that im boneless
Normie nt. I get it.

Normie nt. I get it.
They just wouldnt get what us poor incels go through on a day to day basis , nigga if they were sub5 for 1 week they would rope instantly

They just wouldnt get what us poor incels go through on a day to day basis , nigga if they were sub5 for 1 week they would rope instantly
That’s not true honestly it’s really just a neural mindset. Ugly people also believe that stupid redpill shit and get fueled by it. We just have different mindsets in order to understand these types of things. For example I’m very into culture and phenotypes which is seen as very fucking weird by nt normies. Ugly or hot that doesn’t always affect a neural mindset. Trust me.

I’m not sub5 but still, I get what you mean.
Ong, normies have had great lives their entire lives so they are bluepilled. Me as a sub5 i have had a shit life, i have been made fun of for no reason and literally cant do anything abt it, cant even go to the gym w out women accusing me of staring.

That’s not true honestly it’s really just a neural mindset. Ugly people also believe that stupid redpill shit and get fueled by it. We just have different mindsets in order to understand these types of things. For example I’m very into culture and phenotypes which is seen as very fucking weird by nt normies. Ugly or hot that doesn’t always affect a neural mindset. Trust me.
You got a good point