Rate me

yoshisand

yoshisand

Iron
These are some better photos I took where you can see the quality of my face also I'm getting a summer job.
Here are the things I need
1. What I can do to make myself better (gymmaxing currently due to spaghetti neck)
2. What my rating is
3. What is my potential to be
Thank you for taking your time in rating me.😌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240614-214048~2.png
    Screenshot_20240614-214048~2.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240614-214131~2.png
    Screenshot_20240614-214131~2.png
    515 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240614-214104~2.png
    Screenshot_20240614-214104~2.png
    463 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Jova, Miant Gimplants and 3 others
Do you have a skincare routine brother

These are some better photos I took where you can see the quality of my face also I'm getting a summer job.
Here are the things I need
1. What I can do to make myself better (gymmaxing currently due to spaghetti neck)
2. What my rating is
3. What is my potential to be
Thank you for taking your time in rating me.😌
HTN, great eye area, insane halo if you had blue eyes and lighter skin meekspill

HTN, great eye area, insane halo if you had blue eyes and lighter skin meekspill
Bro I'm telling you bro life would be so much easier if I had a brighter eye color bro

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Bro I'm telling you bro life would be so much easier if I had a brighter eye color bro
Yes colored eyes is fucking crazy on black people, easily one PSL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nword49 and yoshisand
would easily get casted by a24 if you fixed your acne, got a rhino, and improved hair and eyebrows

Hair looks a bit messy, it’s in bonnet so I can’t see but do something fresh with it. Fix whatever’s going on with your hairline, get it lined up or something. Skincare. Your acne really isn’t that bad. Looks like clogged pores, maybe something you could fix by properly cleansing and exfoliating. Try out salicylic acid a few times a week. Stridex pads are 5 dollars

would easily get casted by a24 if you fixed your acne, got a rhino, and improved hair and eyebrows
I swear the only thigs there is to improve is the nose and eye color and skin which is conviently the first two i can’t naturally fix. And ive always got model comments

I swear the only thigs there is to improve is the nose and eye color and skin which is conviently the first two i can’t naturally fix. And ive always got model comments
you can fraud eyes with contacts, just noticed that ur jaw is a bit asymmetrical too, you can fix that with fillers tho

Hair looks a bit messy, it’s in bonnet so I can’t see but do something fresh with it. Fix whatever’s going on with your hairline, get it lined up or something. Skincare. Your acne really isn’t that bad. Looks like clogged pores, maybe something you could fix by properly cleansing and exfoliating. Try out salicylic acid a few times a week. Stridex pads are 5 dollars
Its dreads. The skin is noted but what is the rating?

you can fraud eyes with contacts, just noticed that ur jaw is a bit asymmetrical too, you can fix that with fillers tho
Whole face is assymetrical😔 ive given up on that im just going to sleep on my back and pray.

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
You think i should get a hairstyle that shows my face?

Its dreads. The skin is noted but what is the rating?
You should get the black guy hairstyle where the hair is braided in sections and the scalp has clean lines with a clean lineup at the hairline, sides, and back. I’m not a PSL rotter so I can’t give you a rating based off your fucking canthal angle or whatever. But from a normie POV you’re like a 6.5-7 out of 10.

You think if i can get brighter eyes it would take me to a high HTT low tyronelite?

You should get the black guy hairstyle where the hair is braided in sections and the scalp has clean lines with a clean lineup at the hairline, sides, and back. I’m not a PSL rotter so I can’t give you a rating based off your fucking canthal angle or whatever. But from a normie POV you’re like a 6.5-7 out of 10.
Should i get something like a slickback with my hair or should my hair cover my face?

Should i get something like a slickback with my hair or should my hair cover my face?
I don’t know what a slickback means. I’m also white so I’m probably not the best person to ask about your hair. But I don’t think it looks good when guys have dreadlocks hanging over their face. Maybe grow them out so you can part them. Dreadlocks can look good but some people’s dreads look frizzy and “loose” instead of tightly rolled together if that makes sense. that’s when they look bad. If you want dreads I would say just keep them maintained and keep your hairline/back of the neck lined up

yeah now that you point it out i see it a lot
I fucked up when i was little i like the little effects on my eye when i pushed down on it and it fucked it up making one eye more down than the other. And my nose earlier this year i was trying to make it smaller ended up making it assymentrical 😢

I don’t know what a slickback means. I’m also white so I’m probably not the best person to ask about your hair. But I don’t think it looks good when guys have dreadlocks hanging over their face. Maybe grow them out so you can part them. Dreadlocks can look good but some people’s dreads look frizzy and “loose” instead of tightly rolled together if that makes sense. that’s when they look bad. If you want dreads I would say just keep them maintained and keep your hairline/back of the neck lined up
basically should my hair cover my face or not

basically should my hair cover my face or not
No, but you need to fix this
IMG 5108
IMG 5107

Your hairline looks bad bro. Get your barber to push it back to make your forehead larger/more square and make it look cleaner

I fucked up when i was little i like the little effects on my eye when i pushed down on it and it fucked it up making one eye more down than the other. And my nose earlier this year i was trying to make it smaller ended up making it assymentrical 😢
wdym how did u try to make it smaller, i also noticed that one of your left cheekbone is lower than the other and your left under eye is more hollow than the right

wdym how did u try to make it smaller, i also noticed that one of your left cheekbone is lower than the other and your left under eye is more hollow than the right
Whenever i was a kid i messed with one of my eyes more than the other in ended up pushing my eye back from the original one idk how that cheekbone thing happened i didn’t even notice it. That may have to deal with the eyeball shape and me pushing it back. Use me as a reference to tell your kids to not mess with there eyes 😂

Does this ruin my face 🫢

Idk what rating u are tbh didnt blackgymmax rate you like subhuman

Nah he called me htn with basically alien harmony
Yea i just looked over the thread. He called you deformed at first tho and said you're fucked and then later on said htn lol

Idk what you are but you need to shave

ok? I don’t know what you want me to do with this info? Cuz his ratings changed like 3 times

Rally? I thought a moustache and a goatee would look good?
Maybe it would but you dont have enough hair there tho it's only peachfuzz right now

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja