Rate me

cr1ticalmoist

cr1ticalmoist

Iron
18, 181cm, 60kg - New to this site, pls rate and advice on how to improve.

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    755.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1E200DE9-2357-4F99-9C32-5CA181B28F22.jpg
    1E200DE9-2357-4F99-9C32-5CA181B28F22.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 0
Mtn nice bone though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
Well high mtn

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
high mtn

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: artc, funnyvalentine, Autismcel and 1 other person
dye eyebrows darker and fix under eyes
htn

Chadlite 😎😎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, lowtiernormiechad and canthal
U look like a weird creepy serial killer. Mtn with shit appeal

• +1
Reactions: schizowarrior
Please stop staring at men all day
he looks like some sort of alien or weird creature he doesnt even look human in this pic. Look at that weird skin tone and weird features. His bones don't mean shit when everything else is fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 2993342 he looks like some sort of alien or weird creature he doesnt even look human in this pic. Look at that weird skin tone and weird features. His bones don't mean shit when everything else is fucked
Low HTN lol. He’s using that cringe shitty tiktok filter, he doesn’t even look ugly. Everyone on this forum you call ugly, your rates are literally meaningless

Low HTN lol. He’s using that cringe shitty tiktok filter, he doesn’t even look ugly. Everyone on this forum you call ugly, your rates are literally meaningless
I don't tho. There was an actual good looking guy that came here the other day and i rated him high, everyone else rated him low though for some reason

I don't tho. There was an actual good looking guy that came here the other day and i rated him high, everyone else rated him low though for some reason
Link thread

Htn with high appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Htn, you're magestic

Above average

Common bro have some sense he is an 6.8/10
View attachment 2993342 he looks like some sort of alien or weird creature he doesnt even look human in this pic. Look at that weird skin tone and weird features. His bones don't mean shit when everything else is fucked

I mog you brother
IMG 20240620 212136 222

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 64829 and Autismcel
You're just a stupid normie that's why you like cuck features. You're one of those niggas who say Elias De Poot and RR are ugly and have no harmony, and that chico is the best looking man oat.

Solid HTN with UEE cucking you hard. Don't listen to these niggas who rate you MTN, they don't know shit about facial aesthetics

You're just a stupid normie that's why you like cuck features. You're one of those niggas who say Elias De Poot and RR are ugly and have no harmony, and that chico is the best looking man oat.
Are you trolling? the guy in op literaLly has cuck features. Who the fuck is RR?

Solid HTN with UEE cucking you hard. Don't listen to these niggas who rate you MTN, they don't know shit about facial aesthetics
He looks like a weird serpent lizard thing

18, 181cm, 60kg - New to this site, pls rate and advice on how to improve.
Height = 6/10
Face = 6/10

You should tan, grow hair, gymmax, bulk, and lose body fat on the belly.

If you want me to rate body, show me a pic of you shirtless.

Only cuck thing is eyes. He will be lite if gets rid of UEE, orbital decompression and a cantho. You just don't understand beauty of bonez, and if i were to measure, his harmony would fs be far over 50%.

View attachment 3002055
50% harmony is dogshit already though. Most htns have 70 range harmony and chadlite have 80 range harmony. Why are you talking about "50% harmony" as if it's good

50% harmony is dogshit already though. Most htns have 70 range harmony and chadlite have 80 range harmony. Why are you talking about "50% harmony" as if it's good
LOL 50% range harmony is indeed MTN, where Ryan Gosling (some could say LTN but wtv) etc.. belong 60 is starting to push HTN range, also even some famous chads here don't have 80% or barely. And when you have bones, it makes harmony much less important (his is probably pretty good tho). He got unlucky with that eye area tho, and it may be near impossible or very hard to fix for him, unless millionaire and low inhib with surgeries

LOL 50% range harmony is indeed MTN, where Ryan Gosling (some could say LTN but wtv) etc.. belong 60 is starting to push HTN range, also even some famous chads here don't have 80% or barely. And when you have bones, it makes harmony much less important (his is probably pretty good tho). He got unlucky with that eye area tho, and it may be near impossible or very hard to fix for him, unless millionaire and low inhib with surgeries
Me and you must have different definitions of htn. To me HTN is a good looking and clearly attractive guy who can attract women fairly easily. Top 5% of looks, 1 in 20 people. I don't see how op fits that description at all

• +1
Reactions: dovka
Me and you must have different definitions of htn. To me HTN is a good looking and clearly attractive guy who can attract women fairly easily. Top 5% of looks, 1 in 20 people. I don't see how op fits that description at all
Welp maybe you just dont like bonez as much, to me he's htn easy. Just curious what would you rate this dude as?

Attachments

• e582f8abe0c79c40a18702d5c54da51c_001_001.mp4
    6.4 MB
Top 5% is not HTN that’s too strict

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Top 5% is not HTN that’s too strict
I don't think so. If we say it's top 10% then that equates to 1 in 10 people, that's almost every other guy at hat point

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: dovka and Xangsane
Welp maybe you just dont like bonez as much, to me he's htn easy. Just curious what would you rate this dude as?
Idk mtn he has yellow teeth, terrible skin, looks like someone from the stone age. Lower appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45930
good bones but pretty bad appeal

• +1
htn when the grey circles in ur eyes arent visible

• +1
Idk mtn he has yellow teeth, terrible skin, looks like someone from the stone age. Lower appeal.
What if I told you 90% of his audience was women thirsting over him, calling him beautiful etc.. ?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
What if I told you 90% of his audience was women thirsting over him, calling him beautiful etc.. ?
What women? Were any of them decent looking?

I don't think so. If we say it's top 10% then that equates to 1 in 10 people, that's almost every other guy at hat point
Top 10 is fair
Top 2 is chadlite
Top 1 is chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42956