Rate me

Somalipirate

Somalipirate

Bronze
Image 96e63dac 117b 4a56 bc47 a57068caa8ed

Rate me. My eyes look tired in this pic but they look better Then that in real life

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You look like your username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3702 and 8 others
You look like your username
caged but it's actually inception, since your face give me the same vibes as your avi too.
I wish mine was similar tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip
caged but it's actually inception, since your face give me the same vibes as your avi too.
I wish mine was similar tbh
You've seen my face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You've seen my face?
yes bro, and since i'm physionomist, i feel similar vibes watching your avi, not that you look exactly like him but you understand my point.

View attachment 288710
Rate me. My eyes look tired in this pic but they look better Then that in real life
How. Old are you?
You lack sexual dimorphism
You need a wider jaw, longer ramus, broader more prominent chin, and defined masseters like Pitt

You seem to have NCT as well

You look young so there might be hope

yes bro, and since i'm physionomist, i feel similar vibes watching your avi, not that you look exactly like him but you understand my point.
Where did you see it?
In my thread or did someone pm you?

• +1
East africancel

How. Old are you?
You need a wider jaw, longer ramus, broader more prominent chin, and defined masseters like Pitt

His masseters isn't the problem his gonial is to high set

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
How. Old are you?

Your lips seem to overpower your lower third

• +1
Reactions: Somalipirate
His masseters isn't the problem his gonial is to high set
His overall lower third is bad
I already said longer ramus, wider jaw and more broad chin
Square lowset gonians would help too

How. Old are you?

Whats NCT

His overall lower third is bad
I already said longer ramus, wider jaw and more broad chin
Square lowset gonians would help too
How could I get these things you are saying

Negative canthal tilt
Eyes go downward from inner canthus to outer
Gives it's droopy look
Yeah I get it. But they are much better now. I don't know why I had such droopy eyes that day

Recessed short chin, strange shape of hairline (triangle), asymmetric chantal tilt of eyes (left nct other neutral), ogre nose, over/10

• Ugh..
Reactions: her
are you kissless

• JFL
Recessed short chin, strange shape of hairline (triangle), asymmetric chantal tilt of eyes (left nct other neutral), ogre nose, over/10
How do I have a recessed chin are you blind. Nose doesn't really matter when its a guy and my nose aint that bad maybe its The lightning but its not that bad and as I said my eyes were tired that day or something. They arent that bad rn. And Im 16 I have and still going through puberty its not over yet.
How do I have a recessed chin are you blind. Nose doesn't really matter when its a guy and my nose aint that bad maybe its The lightning but its not that bad and as I said my eyes were tired that day or something. They arent that bad rn. And Im 16 I have and still going through puberty its not over yet
Is surgery The only way or could I take HGH to fix it, mind you I am still going through puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 2227
View attachment 288710
You'd do good in Brazil
How do I have a recessed chin are you blind. Nose doesn't really matter when its a guy and my nose aint that bad maybe its The lightning but its not that bad and as I said my eyes were tired that day or something. They arent that bad rn. And Im 16 I have and still going through puberty its not over yet.

How do I have a recessed chin are you blind. Nose doesn't really matter when its a guy and my nose aint that bad maybe its The lightning but its not that bad and as I said my eyes were tired that day or something. They arent that bad rn. And Im 16 I have and still going through puberty its not over yet

Is surgery The only way or could I take HGH to fix it, mind you I am still going through puberty
GH can work

Trust me, when these autists on here rate you, they are normally 99% of the time correct.

They're not trying to insult you but just telling it how it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, .👽., Vidyacoper and 1 other person
You've made too many threads exposing your face, tbh over for you
Pics are never used outside of forum and no account not connected to anything with my name or that i use on the daily only fake mail etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Pics are never used outside of forum and no account not connected to anything with my name or that i use on the daily only fake mail etc
all it takes is one person yk seein the pic

• +1
Trust me, when these autists on here rate you, they are normally 99% of the time correct.

They're not trying to insult you but just telling it how it is.
My man this guy said its over for me while he clearly could see that I have a well defined ch
I just don't think I have a recessed chin like most incels here and I don't think its over for me. I planning on buying roids and shit and if its necessray I Will even get a plastic surgery when I'm 18

all it takes is one person yk seein the pic
Chances are 0.0001% If they live in my city and i obviously don't know everyone in my city (althoug a lot in my age tbh but i don't think they'd use this kind of shit ngl)

• +1
Chances are 0.0001% If they live in my city and i obviously don't know everyone in my city (althoug a lot in my age tbh but i don't think they'd use this kind of shit ngl)
You are swedish right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You have a lot to learn. There's hope for you as there is for me its over for pastpubertycels.
So what do you think. Should I but GH or HGH

You have one year left of puberty do everything you can

• JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almu and Somalipirate