Bronze
im 15

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpeg
    IMG_0526.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Low inhib is law at 15. But you’re stuck here so you wouldn’t know. I work with a Nigga your age and he goes to the mall to pick up girls. He is very ugly, but he brags about the succes he gets to me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Sub5kang
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: schizowarrior and 14vic
Low inhib is law at 15. But you’re stuck here so you wouldn’t know. I work with a Nigga your age and he goes to the mall to pick up girls. He is very ugly, but he brags about the succes he gets to me.
Thanks for the tip bro. This really is lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and AspiringMogger
Holy fucking philtrum and midface, go slit your throat unless you get lip lift, fillers, and lefort, jfl
lens distorion, i have a 1:2 philtrum to chin ratio

lens distorion, i have a 1:2 philtrum to chin ratio
Still the midface bro, its so fucking over for you unless youre 6‘5

Still the midface bro, its so fucking over for you unless youre 6‘5
Midface is ugly with a 9.25 midface ration and like a 1.4 fWHR but I hope I can cope with glasses and longer hair

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and roadtomtn
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
are you autistic? he is already white so that makes him a mtn worldwide
Fucking retard, hes ltn at best, and its basically over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, swagstar and 14vic
5'7 nigga at my school has a gf while being ltn but tbf his girl is ltb with good body - massive tits, she said she'd khs if he left lmfao and he has her saved as "future wife" she also regularly shits on him to anyone who might listen :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and AspiringMogger
You look good, you should just work out a bit to get a bit thicker neck (not much) and thicker eyebrows
4238151 IMG 0526
4238151 IMG 05261

But that is it, you should leave this forum now, learn to be more NT

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and rand anon
  • JFL
what haircut should I get?
none, let it grow and look up hairstyle for your texture
4e9548f084c08fb638fa8eb579748722

im aware he has a much better bone structure, just an idea, also listen to @roadtomtn and get a goatee and moustache :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel, swagstar, roadtomtn and 1 other person
you could go for a prettyboy look but you might look like a fag because of your effeminate features so i dunno tbh:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
He is boneless and foids like it im guessing
believe me they don't unless they're gay as fuck and chances are he'll get cucked by another female :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and roadtomtn
believe me they don't unless they're gay as fuck and chances are he'll get cucked by another female :feelswah:
The hair, foids like the hair

• +1
The hair, foids like the hair
wait no you're actually right he'd probably slay at my school, they love white boys with a feminine side tbh, wavy hair in a mid part and blue eyes would knock them out, only us retards hyperanalyse this shit:soy:

• +1
N
wait no you're actually right he'd probably slay at my school, they love white boys with a feminine side tbh, wavy hair in a mid part and blue eyes would knock them out, only us retards hyperanalyse this shit:soy:
Not in this typa thing you retard, but he could pull 15 year olds easily if he likes that

• +1
N

Not in this typa thing you retard, but he could pull 15 year olds easily if he likes that
everyone in my grade is 15-16 so my point still stands 🤷‍♂️ females would choose him over me in my school at least :feelswhy:

• +1
everyone in my grade is 15-16 so my point still stands 🤷‍♂️ females would choose him over me in my school at least :feelswhy:
Real bro; i might go er soon, ive gone insane

Im gonna try to pull a girl in a mall tomorrow or something and test that theory out

Real bro; i might go er soon, ive gone insane
me personally, i enjoy living :feelsuhh: at least while i have good life prospects (besides women ofc :hnghn:)

• +1
Im gonna try to pull a girl in a mall tomorrow or something and test that theory out
mirin you're confidence bro i wish i had that typa courage, they usually go out in groups it'll be brootal if you get rejected :forcedsmile:

• +1
me personally, i enjoy living :feelsuhh: at least while i have good life prospects (besides women ofc :hnghn:)
Well yeah tbh i look alright and aint a manlet at least for my age n shit

might even be ropefuel if theres enough of them and one records :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and roadtomtn
mirin you're confidence bro i wish i had that typa courage, they usually go out in groups it'll be brootal if you get rejected :forcedsmile:
If bro doesnt get rejected then im actually going insane

• JFL
Well yeah tbh i look alright and aint a manlet at least for my age n shit
i'm mtn 5'10 16 if i grow to at least 6'0 id be happy, i also need to ascend hard

• +1