rate me

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
mirin your height, i definitely have the genes tho (6'4 19 y/o brother)
Mom 5‘9 dad 5‘10.5 you think 6‘3 realistic or nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang
Mom 5‘9 dad 5‘10.5 you think 6‘3 realistic or nah
not really but you have a better chance than me seeing as you're already taller, my moms 5'6 and dad 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
not really but you have a better chance than me seeing as you're already taller, my moms 5'6 and dad 6'2
Damn bro, but somehow my uncle is 6‘8 btw

mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and Htobrother
Midface is ugly with a 9.25 midface ration and like a 1.4 fWHR but I hope I can cope with glasses and longer hair
lens dist

it’s not this bad irl i can guarantee

• +1
Anyone saying anything below mtn is genuinely retarded lol. How is this dude ltn

Anyone saying anything below mtn is genuinely retarded lol. How is this dude ltn
it’s just the state of the forum and it’s only getting worse it’s been a year since i’ve joined and the ratings of guys have absolutely plummeted. don’t know why, maybe people are just getting desensitized to looks because they stare at the best looking people in the world all day? idk

• +1
Reactions: swagstar and Deleted member 64829
it’s just the state of the forum and it’s only getting worse it’s been a year since i’ve joined and the ratings of guys have absolutely plummeted. don’t know why, maybe people are just getting desensitized to looks because they stare at the best looking people in the world all day? idk
You’ve been the only real one bro. Ur ratings and advice are actually good imo ur one of the only few good reliable users here. Even i’ve fallen victim to this shit and critically underrate people lol it’s literally like a plague JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
You’ve been the only real one bro. Ur ratings and advice are actually good imo ur one of the only few good reliable users here. Even i’ve fallen victim to this shit and critically underrate people lol it’s literally like a plague JFL
yeah it just sucks

most people that post here are insecure and not doing well mentally. then people rate them worse than they actually are and it just makes the insecurities way worse and gives people bdd.

if anything i would rather the rating scale goes the other way and make people more confident. rather than bringing others down bc of envy or just being a straight up dick

• +1
yeah it just sucks

most people that post here are insecure and not doing well mentally. then people rate them worse than they actually are and it just makes the insecurities way worse and gives people bdd.

if anything i would rather the rating scale goes the other way and make people more confident. rather than bringing others down bc of envy or just being a straight up dick
The ratings are just dogshit lol. Ppl rate me ltn when I’m obviously not and people also rate me htn when I’m obvious not that either, it’s literally just filled with the opinions of 14 year old boys. Some dude literally rated THEO JAMES a low mtn facially. THEO JAMES. Apparently he’s BELOW the 50th percentile of men. JFL it’s gotten so bad. Teenagers like me and other greycels that found this website off tiktok and other places just inflate the ratings section with shitty rates that are fundamentally based off of eyeballing and subjective opinion, rather than a conclusion formed in the basis of any coherent reality.

• +1
Reactions: swagstar
yeah it just sucks

Offtopic but did your fatpads melt from latisse?