IMG_3006.jpeg
    579 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    600 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, got.daim and 3 others
ngl you have a very brutal gonial angle because of your short ramus, also do you have an overbite? Everything else is pretty much decent/normal, you have good hair, good eyebrows (but could be a little bushier) eye shape is normal, good eye color, okay nose, decent lips.

You did ascend a lot though compared to your older pictures, you had very bad acne, your skin also looked less youthful and you had very bad dark eye circles. You still have some eye sag because of poor undereye support, but nothing that crazy. You also have great height so I would say you are around high mtn or htn at times, you also look dead inside. you still have potential though

under eyes need improvement

• +1
Reactions: xxv
ngl you have a very brutal gonial angle because of your short ramus, also do you have an overbite? Everything else is pretty much decent/normal, you have good hair, good eyebrows (but could be a little bushier) eye shape is normal, good eye color, okay nose, decent lips.

You did ascend a lot though compared to your older pictures, you had very bad acne, your skin also looked less youthful and you had very bad dark eye circles. You still have some eye sag because of poor undereye support, but nothing that crazy. You also have great height so I would say you are around high mtn or htn at times, you also look dead inside. you still have potential though

Dont u Think if i get much leaner i Would do me good? And wdym dead inside?
And yes i know my ramus is bad feel like it fucks me up bad

Dont u Think if i get much leaner i Would do me good? And wdym dead inside?
And yes i know my ramus is bad feel like it fucks me up bad
Whats your body fat %? You do may get hollow cheeks and a more angular face if you drop bf, but still dont starve yourself.
I said you look dead inside because on your selfies your eyes dont look at the camera, you have the 1000 miles look

eye area coloring and height ascend you so htn, if you weren’t boneless you’d be chad potential

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, got.daim and manletmogger
Whats your body fat %? You do may get hollow cheeks and a more angular face if you drop bf, but still dont starve yourself.
I said you look dead inside because on your selfies your eyes dont look at the camera, you have the 1000 miles look
first is right now the other too are before i went on vacation🤦‍♂️ but dont know what my bf is off the first pic, but i feel like my face is very bloated

Attachments

• IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3003.jpeg
    IMG_3003.jpeg
    423.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2983.png
    IMG_2983.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Mtn

• So Sad
first is right now the other too are before i went on vacation🤦‍♂️ but dont know what my bf is off the first pic, but i feel like my face is very bloated
Your frame is so disgusting sorry bro, you’re lucky you tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, Xangsane, got.daim and 1 other person
Meant the middel is rn

• So Sad
How can someone look like a bloated Fatcel with that bodyfat just wow

• So Sad

most white phenos have short ramus

• So Sad
So i dont need surgery or i hate my ramus😡

• So Sad
you dont seem to have that high of body fat just lose the bloat, eat more pottasium or something or you can try something like furosemide

• So Sad
jesus ur frame is fucking shit boyo its actually so over

• So Sad
you dont seem to have that high of body fat just lose the bloat, eat more pottasium or something or you can try something like furosemide
Idk what that is, but i eat a lot of carbs dont know if thats very bad, eat like 250 gram raw rice everyday and alot off oatmeal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Donkeyballs
Idk what that is, but i eat a lot of carbs dont know if thats very bad, eat like 250 gram raw rice everyday and alot off oatmeal.
nigga why the fack are your takiing 250g of rice and oatmeal, are you trying to 'bulk up' jfl.
Stop eating sludge food nigga and start eating more meats and animal products, carb foods have no nutrients except well... carbs.
high carb diet is not beneficial depending on your goals, at the end they break down into sugar (glucose), and they get abosrbed into your bloodstream depending on the glycemic load of the food, so it's just basically sugar nigga. That may be why you also had high acne

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Htobrother
Also bloats
nigga why the fack are your takiing 250g of rice and oatmeal, are you trying to 'bulk up' jfl.
Stop eating sludge food nigga and start eating more meats and animal products, carb foods have no nutrients except well... carbs.
high carb diet is not beneficial depending on your goals, at the end they break down into sugar (glucose), and they get abosrbed into your bloodstream depending on the glycemic load of the food, so it's just basically sugar nigga. That may be why you also had high acne

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Donkeyballs
😹😹 the rice is with 400 gram chicken
But what the hell should i else eat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Htobrother
Do i switch the rice out with eggs mby and Idk what to do with the oatmeal
Yeah you can also eat less oatmeal and replace it with some fruit, at least fruits have vitamins and may not be as processed as the proccesed carbs you're getting n sheeeeeeit

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yeah you can also eat less oatmeal and replace it with some fruit, at least fruits have vitamins and may not be as processed as the proccesed carbs you're getting n sheeeeeeit
Watermelon is great because it hydrates

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Watermelon is great because it hydrates
yes, it contains enough electrolites so you dont need to be drinking plain water (which dosent have electrolytes) all the time which may contribute to water retention

• +1
But i need my 200 gram protein🙏 i eat like atleast 200 gram raw oats a day

• JFL
yes, it contains enough electrolites so you dont need to be drinking plain water (which dosent have electrolytes) all the time which may contribute to water retention
I love the taste
Cold 🍉
Tastes amazing

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
But i need my 200 gram protein🙏 i eat like atleast 200 gram raw oats a day
Oatmeal has like only 60% bioavailability because of starch, you dont get all of the protein nigga, its not the same as actual animal protein. Also you dont need 200g of protein nigga, a large portion of it may not even get absorbed if specially if you already have low protein synthesis. Just replace the oatmeal for fruits and meats, the meats will give you enough protein

• +1