107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: traitor
youre lower third is a bit narrow
but you're lean and ok eyes + lips

• +1
I do look way worse in pics than irl imo
I’m not gonna rate because you are young and still developing so a lot could change but you do have a really strong eye area which is a good sign (eyebrows, and general eye shape etc) however you are downward grown (sign of mouth breathing) I recommend mouth taping at night (autism at its peak) but cautiously as if your nose is clogged could be dangerous so make sure it can be broke easy and also mewing could help preferably coupled with thumb pulling which does take a lot of effort but you could look into. This would fix your FWHR and shorten your face and nose and widen skull also chewing will help your jaw get wider while you grow as you are lucky with puberty so you can change a lot, the reason you look worse in photos is also because your low FWHR as lens distortion is not friendly to people with low FWHR as it makes every thing longer and narrower so you are not delusional in thinking this. Hope this helps good luck

• +1
I’m not gonna rate because you are young and still developing so a lot could change but you do have a really strong eye area which is a good sign (eyebrows, and general eye shape etc) however you are downward grown (sign of mouth breathing) I recommend mouth taping at night (autism at its peak) but cautiously as if your nose is clogged could be dangerous so make sure it can be broke easy and also mewing could help preferably coupled with thumb pulling which does take a lot of effort but you could look into. This would fix your FWHR and shorten your face and nose and widen skull also chewing will help your jaw get wider while you grow as you are lucky with puberty so you can change a lot, the reason you look worse in photos is also because your low FWHR as lens distortion is not friendly to people with low FWHR as it makes every thing longer and narrower so you are not delusional in thinking this. Hope this helps good luck
appreciate it 🤞🏻