Rate me :)

Thank you so much for the rating 😁 I will probable take accutane 2 fix skin and maybe try out some sort of collagen stack for longevity
Dont forget SPF while on that or any other abrasive topical or you may end up accelerating aging instead of decelerating it.

• +1
Reactions: Matty_Boo_Bear
Dont forget SPF while on that or any other abrasive topical or you may end up accelerating aging instead of decelerating it.
Yes thank you will do SPF 50

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
flat maxilla making you look like a sub human. connect a rope to your hard palate and ask a friend to pull it with a bike at full speed (thumb pulling but a quick results) but other features are great, maxilla nerfing you soooo bad

• +1
flat maxilla making you look like a sub human. connect a rope to your hard palate and ask a friend to pull it with a bike at full speed (thumb pulling but a quick results) but other features are great, maxilla nerfing you soooo bad

bro if I thumb pull will it make it better? if so how often should I thumb pull?

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob
bro if I thumb pull will it make it better? if so how often should I thumb pull?
probably would give you small result but much better than none. everyday I guess

• +1
should I continue 2 bonesmash or will it affect harmony to much?
hell no
bonesmashing is cope brother it'll ruin your face
DamonSalvatoreMaxx and ur giga irl
wear lifts if u want to

dont listen to that mf he's a sub5 coping that you're 16 and already a weakish chadlite

• +1
and yes be open to rhino as well!

• +1
- new user

- I just turned 16 years old a month ago,

- my height is 5,9

- I have only done softmaxxing, Mewing, Thumb pulling, bonesmashing, chin tucks etc.
- I wanna dye my hair black and get piercings for a dark triad look + I wanna appeal 2 the stacys in my school (female gaze)

- pls tell me how 2 improve

- im sry if its a shit thread 😭

- new user

- my height is 5,9

- I have only done softmaxxing, Mewing, Thumb pulling, bonesmashing, chin tucks etc.
- I wanna dye my hair black and get piercings for a dark triad look + I wanna appeal 2 the stacys in my school (female gaze)

Get a light goatee

• +1
- new user

- my height is 5,9

U need lefort 2

• +1
Looks like me kinda ratio wise. What is ur fwhr?

• +1
My ratios mog urs I checked but I’m like 80% certain ur using waterliner for ur medial

• +1
My ratios mog urs I checked but I’m like 80% certain ur using waterliner for ur medial
Nah bro bro thats just my eye lashes. my lashes and brows have always been naturally thick and dark

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Clear skin first

• +1
don't listen to the haters bro u mog us all

- new user

- my height is 5,9

bro u even mog my eyes 😂😂

• JFL
mtn way too feminine

• +1
Clear skin and get as lean as possible

You look gl but at the same time not.. like??? Tf

But then again I'm a male so

• +1
Htn

• +1
Clear skin and get as lean as possible

You look gl but at the same time not.. like??? Tf

But then again I'm a male so
uncanny?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
- new user

- my height is 5,9

John b??

John B RoutledgeOuter Banks
4328665 Photo on 22 8 24 at 1141 AM 5

• JFL
yo ppl on this thread how tf can I grow? pls pm or smth 😭🙏

appeal god, those eyes and eyelashes carry you, just lose weight/fat and start pulling stacys. also fix the skin, you have good bones
some are saying you are lower in testosterone, but i dont think because of bone mass, maybe you have high prolactin or estrogen

PLEASE LOSE WEIGHT

appeal god, those eyes and eyelashes carry you, just lose weight/fat and start pulling stacys. also fix the skin, you have good bones
some are saying you are lower in testosterone, but i dont think because of bone mass, maybe you have high prolactin or estrogen

PLEASE LOSE WEIGHT
View attachment 3117190
😭 leaner than this!? Do you think it might just be acne + Bloat making my face like that or face shape?

Attachments

• Photo on 23-8-24 at 4.44 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 23-8-24 at 4.44 PM #2.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo on 23-8-24 at 4.44 PM #4.jpg
    Photo on 23-8-24 at 4.44 PM #4.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 0
😭 leaner than this!? Do you think it might just be acne + Bloat making my face like that or face shape?
then its bloat, and if you have acne you have oily face and oily face = more bloat, but yeah keep losing weight

• +1
then its bloat, and if you have acne you have oily face and oily face = more bloat, but yeah keep losing weight
thank you g! lean down, 3L, Acutane, SPF

• +1
Reactions: Keylozz